By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Homecoming

Discussion in 'Ark City' started by Shoto Todoroki, May 30, 2019.

1. Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki My Hero Academia

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

May 21st
    @Tenya Iida @Izuku Midoriya

Shoto rarely hesitated. Either he was going to act, or he wasn't. It was why he rarely tried hard to interact with people, he usually picked not acting.

This, however, was causing him significant amounts of pause. It was just an apartment door, a door he'd opened time and time again. He shouldn't be so intimidated just by the thought of knocking, but as he stared at the door, he found any strength sapping out of him as he lifted his arm, causing him to drop it again.

Iida deserved to know that he wasn't a danger anymore. Well, an immediate danger. No matter what Toby said, he wasn't convinced that the violence he inflicted upon the innocent was completely a result of Joker's magic. Some part of him had to be evil, and that meant he'd always be a danger.

That wasn't important, though. What was important was informing Iida that he wasn't in the Circle anymore, and possibly seeing Risu again, since he had the feeling the squirrel would be the only one truly happy to see him again. Everyone else was going to be distrustful. He knew they were too smart to ignore the obvious threat.

Finally, after agonizing about it for almost five minutes, he lifted his hand one more time and knocked. Even if he still had his key (it hadn't even occurred to him to bring it when Joker was taking him away), he didn't think barging in like he owned the place was a good idea.

Inside, a morose squirrel had been lounging on the same spot as he usually was. He'd last seen Shoto on the kitchen table, so he was going to stay there until Shoto returned. He'd allowed the frog girl to feed him while Iida was sick, but once he was able to go home, Risu was there with him, waiting for his favorite human to return.

So, when the knocking resonated through the apartment, he lifted his head up, chittering curiously.

Tenya Iida likes this.
  2. Tenya Iida

Tenya Iida My Hero Academia

Hero
    Race:
    Human (Genetically Mutated)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    After finally being let home with a set of crutches, Iida spent a lot of time in the apartment's living room. He couldn't quite rush trying to walk on his own again, or he might set his condition back and make his recovery take even longer. A little frustrating, but he knew the value of patience when it came to taking proper care of himself. Unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do for Risu to make him feel better. He couldn't bring Shoto back, and he had no idea where he even was now. It was up to others to track this cult down and save him. Iida was certainly in no shape to pursue another conflict. He was doing some simple arm exercises on the couch with a dumbbell when someone knocked on the door.

"Hm?" It was kind of weird, since he wasn't expecting mail and no one had called and asked about showing up first. He didn't get surprise visitors that often. Maybe it was a neighbor? He glanced at the squirrel in the kitchen, and then back at where the knock had come from "Um, one minute!" he called out, grabbing his crutches. He got over to the foyer and unlocked the latches, pulling open the door with some slight difficulty. "...Shoto?" It was hard to recognize him even without the mask on this time.

Shoto Todoroki likes this.
  3. Izuku stared down at the coffee in front of him, long cold. He had a long month after arriving back to Pandora. He apparently had found himself learning about a cult that somehow had brainwashed their classmate, Shoto. He knew Shoto was troubled, he didn't think he'd allow himself to be coaxed to villainy.

When the knock at the door came it snapped Deku out of his thoughts. He stood up and winced, his legs were asleep, how long had he been just sitting there doing nothing? Before he got to the door he saw Tenya making his way to open the door. It annoyed him a little, mostly because Iida should be in bed, resting. That was Iida though, Deku doesn't believe that he could change.

"Iida you should be in --," he cut off as he saw who was at the door.

"Todoroki-kun?" he echoed.

Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Iida like this.
  4. Shoto Todoroki

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

All too soon, Iida opened the door. As soon as it opened, Shoto alternated between looking Iida in the eyes, and looking down at his feet. Both managed to make him feel extremely guilty, so he eventually gave up and started staring at Iida's chest.

"I... I jus-" he started to say before another, familiar voice piped up. Shoto was gaping pretty openly when he spotted the other hero-in-training. "Mi-Midoriya?" he stuttered, any thoughts of the cult banished from his mind for a second.

It gave Risu the opening he needed. As soon as he heard Shoto's voice, he leapt up from his spot on the table and ran past the other teenagers, chittering joyously the whole way as he climbed up Shoto's pants leg to reach his shoulder.

For the first time in a while, Shoto felt a genuine smile coming. "Hello, Risu," he cooed, scratching the squirrel on the head, "I missed you too."

Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoriya like this.
  5. Tenya Iida

Hero
    Race:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "You're back," Iida said, almost under his breath. He was sure it was Shoto now. He adjusted his glasses, carefully leaned his crutches against the wall, and then pulled Shoto into a tight hug. He was not letting go any time soon. "I...I thought you were stuck there, and I couldn't"- He thought he'd failed Shoto, but he was somehow back to normal.

6. Deku lifted up a hand and gave a wave. It was good to see Todoroki-kun back to his normal self. Well, as normal as one can get after going through a traumatic experience as he did. "It's good to see you Todoroki-kun," he smiled. He chuckled as Ritsu went for Shoto, he had been made aware that Ritsu was sort of a pet to Shoto. In an attempt to get everyone out of the doorway he spoke up. "I made coffee not to long ago if anyone wants a cup?" he asked.

Tenya Iida and Shoto Todoroki like this.
  7. Shoto Todoroki

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Briefly, Shoto felt angry at seeing Midoriya. He didn't want his first and best friend to just disappear and reappear in Pandora. He couldn't stand the thought of Midoriya becoming a completely different person just because of this world.

He immediately regretted that feeling, though, since he knew that was what caused this mess in the first place. He couldn't trust himself to lose his temper like that. It was his responsibility to keep Scorpio contained.

Those thoughts were almost completely scattered when Iida suddenly pulled him into a hug. Spotting what was about to happen, Risu had abandoned Shoto's shoulder, hopping from Iida onto Midoriya. Specifically, Midoriya's hair, where he curled up contentedly.

Shoto stood stock still for a moment, brain whirring in shock. Slowly, he tensed up, as if about to spring away, until he let out a high-pitched, keening sound and suddenly fell straight into the hug. He mushed his face into Iida's shoulder and twisted his shirt between his fingers.

Softly, he started whimpering. "I'm sorry," he cried, "I'm sorry, I'm so-sor-sorry."

Tenya Iida likes this.
  8. Izuku kept a straight face, he was still concerned for Shoto's wellbeing. It was when Shoto went in and hugged Iida that he felt the urge to join them. He wasn't sure if it was appropriate due to him just arriving, but they were friends in their world. He pushed down that nervousness and moved to them, Ritsu had made a bed in his nest of green hair and he didn't seem to mind. Wrapping his arms around the two of them, he rubbed circles with his thumb in Shoto's back.

9. Tenya Iida

Hero
    Race:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "You're here now, it's over," Iida said after Shoto collapsed on him. Even with his weakened legs, he forced himself to hold them both up. "Should've found you faster..." Before whoever took him toyed with his head, but it was too late to dwell on that. Deku joined them, and it felt like everything was starting to fall back into place again. Back under control. No more worrying about whether his friend was hurting or dying out here. "You're safe here, I promise." For once, he wasn't thinking about exactly what to say and do. It was all unplanned, but it felt like he was helping.

Shoto Todoroki likes this.
  10. Shoto Todoroki

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Suddenly, Shoto was being hugged by not one person, but two. It made all of the hugs he'd been murdering to get back in the cult seem to pale in comparison. Not that he hadn't been regretting it all the moment he was freed, of course.

Words were difficult to form through the sobs, but he did his best. "I-I... I just. I wasn't a-admitting how... how I felt. I heard I could ma-make... make a wish, an-an-and and it all fel-felt so good I wanted to do anything to make... make him happy."

Tenya Iida likes this.
  11. He stayed mostly quiet as Shoto spoke. It was good for him to let it out. As Midoriya listened he realized one thing. Shoto had good intentions, but was led astray? Maybe it was a misunderstanding but, he was assuming what he heard. "Its...okay Todoroki, you're home, you're safe." he echoed Tenya in the last bit. He knew something like this would take a long time to heal from, but he would have Izu and Iida to help him along the way.

@Tenya Iida @Shoto Todoroki