By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

House of Heroes & Horrors || Hokim's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hokim, May 15, 2019.

1. Emi

Emi pandora's school idol

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    @Hokim I am mostly keeping her in Centria for now, but she'll eventually move around. She doesn't have much going on right now-- although she'll eventually go to Schola-- so just about anytime is fine with me/her! Whatever works for you and Hela.

Hokim likes this.
  2. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Emi Hela's been moving around a lot this season to recruit potential allies and such. Maybe sometime in July over in Centria?

3. Emi

Emi pandora's school idol

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    @Hokim July definitely works for me! She'll be a little more settled into Pandora that way. And spaces both of our threads out some so we don't have to thread it immediately or anything (unless you want to! but I know how it can feel overloaded with threads).

Hokim likes this.
  4. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Emi We can thread it out now, I don’t mind. I can start it or you, depending on who’s not as overwhelmed.

5. Hotaru Tomoe

Hotaru Tomoe Guest

@Hokim Somewhere in July, perhaps? To give them both time to get a little settled. She'll be in Centria largely so anywhere in those whereabouts is fine!

Hokim likes this.
  6. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Added Deadpool, Hela's closed to new threads momentarily. Jaime's still got one more!

7. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Bumping this, as a few more threads for Jaime and Wade in particular would be nice.

8. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Gonna throw some vagues ideas here! Let me know what you think!

Chise & Jaime
    Chise is going to be spending a lot of the season wandering around the wilderness and she very much does not look like the kind of girl who should be walking around monster-infested lands with just a dog at her side (even if said dog is also pretty powerful) so she definitely would stick out. We could do anything ranging from Jaime just coming across this fairly helpless-looking girl somewhere dangerous, to something more action-oriented, your call!

Yuyuko & Hela
    Hi Goddess of Death do you want to meet this extremely cheerful ghost who can also kill any mortal being with just a thought? Yuyuko is a very unpredictable character who really just acts on the moment, but she generally acts in a very carefree and whimsical manner that hides just how smart and perceptive she is, so I honestly don't know how these two interacting would end up!

Hokim likes this.
  9. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Chise & Jaime
    I actually have the perfect scenario in mind! Jaime will be traveling at some point during the season (believe around July) to a mechanic in Centria so he can finally get a prosthetic hand that will actually work. So I could have him riding back to the Vales and that's where he can stumble upon Chise and her dog. Of course, it turns out she's more than capable of defending herself because...Pandora! Once I determine the exact date Jaime's in Centria, we can have our thread follow shortly after.

Yuyuko & Hela
    She certainly sounds like the free spirit type which may not be the best thing for Hela. If Yuyuko can also hold sway over the dead (saw that she can manipulate souls but can she raise corpses like a necromancer), then Hela may perceive her as a potential threat. And something tells me Yuyuko won't be so convinced to join Hela and her little evil alliance she has going with Doctor Doom.

10. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Chise & Jaime
    Great! Chise starts wandering around the Vales in July so it all lines up pretty well! She's pretty free from July 8th onward, so pretty much any time you get is good for me!

Yuyuko & Hela
    Yuyuko isn't able to bring the dead back to life, only manipulate souls. She's very selective about what she reveals of herself too and she most likely wouldn't want to paint herself as potential competition if it would make interaction more difficult.

As for the evil alliance, Yuyuko is... weird. She wouldn't necessarily say no, but due to how she portrays herself as a bit of an airhead, I'm not sure if Hela would deem her reliable enough to get her involved. I'm fine with it either way though! Yuyuko is just, very unpredictable.

Hokim likes this.
  11. Hokim

Hokim Former Child

Failed Actor
    Race:
    Shapeshifter
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Chise & Jaime
    That aligns perfectly with his timeline too. Once I get his Centria thread confirmed, I'll get our thread up and running! Let me know if you have any specific titles or locations in the Vales in mind. Thanks!

Yuyuko & Hela
    Ohh this will be so much fun to play out then! I doubt Hela will trust her but at the same time, I'm not sure if she'd perceive Yuyuko as a threat either. The interaction would most likely be Hela trying to learn more about Yuyuko and coming to a conclusion from there. Where does Yuyuko usually like to frequent? Depending on location, I can provide specific dates since Hela's calendar for the summer is pretty swarmed from June to July. And most of August I plan on her being up in Elysium, though early August could potentially work!

FullMoon likes this.
  12. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Sorry for not responding! Fire Emblem took over my life

Chise & Jaime
    Alright! I have no locations in particular in mind, anywhere in the wilderness of the Vales could be a good place for them to meet at!

Yuyuko & Hela
    Yuyuko goes anywhere that's convenient for her to be at, so really, anywhere is feasible! She's trying to look into every little corner of Pandora right now and she's free for all of August right now!

Hokim likes this.
  13. Linnie

Linnie Player

studying
    Annie & Theresa
    If Annie has doubts about her power being lab-created, Theresa has more doubts because she is a clone created from a dead woman's DNA! And the fact that Theresa is overwhelmed with the need to drink people's blood makes her life much, much worse. Because of Theresa's tendency to kill people for blood, maybe Annie can step in and try to find the person who has hurt a lot of people? Then maybe she just comes across this incredibly normal looking child and they talk without Annie knowing anything about Theresa's blood-sucking tendency?

Annie & Thomas of Dundale
    I just want Thomas to meet a superhero, really, especially one created by science. He is a also a knight. Considering that a knight tends to save a woman in tales, it will be funny if Thomas gets saved by a blonde, pretty, innocent but also superpowered young woman.

Hokim likes this.