By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private how's it gonna be?

Discussion in 'Threads of Time' started by Billyboy, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Billyboy

Billyboy A Clockwork Orange

TBD
    Race:
    Greek Demigod
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

September 2, Year 108

10 AM-Onward

I'm alive, the wanderer thought, his hands wrapped protectively around his stomach as though to hold back the nausea that rested there. His own blood had soaked and dried up into the fabric some time ago, but he barely noticed. He found that he noticed very little at the moment, apart from the thought that his wrists still stung.

I'm alive, the Bellringer's gone, and anybody who ever thought to hunt me down before is dead. Maybe...maybe the ones who laughed at me are dead, too. Wouldn't that be a fuckin' kick in the arse...?!

The thought made him feel cold and hot all at once. For all he knew, he could be getting sick from something dirty getting into the places the rope cut him. that would merit a trip to the emergency room, and maybe also another stay in the psych ward once they got another peek into his brain.

Then again, when he took a quick look down at his left wrist and didn't see any signs of swelling or infection, a part of him couldn't help but laugh out loud at all of his good fortune thus far...

@Beth Greene :: Here's the new thread I promised. :)

Beth Greene likes this.
  2. Beth Greene

Beth Greene The Walking Dead

Survivor
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    There he was. Beth didn't know his name, or where he'd gone or why he'd been tied up, but she knew she had to find him and help in any way possible. It was just not in Beth's nature to leave someone wounded and alone. Her caring and perceptive heart was both a blessing and a curse.

He looked ill and the blood on his shirt made Beth's own cheeks pale in comparison. It was a miracle he was still standing. There was a look on his face -- was it shock? Relief at being alive? Beth wasn't sure. Probably a bit of both. She headed over, not knowing if he'd even remember her but determined to help all the same. As Beth neared, she noticed he seemed to be laughing into his hands, though she wasn't sure if that was a good sign either.

"Hello," she began a little hesitantly. "Are you okay?" Her eyes darted down to his wrists which were red and raw, and then resting upon his blood stained shirt. "I saw you bein' dragged through the town. I'm glad to see you're alive."

Billyboy likes this.
  3. Billyboy

Billyboy A Clockwork Orange

TBD
    Race:
    Greek Demigod
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Where had he gone off to in the last hour...? Someplace quiet, obviously, because he didn't remember any other brutal bastards comin' along to do him in. Most like he'd wandered into some empty alley and had a bit of a rest, judging by the fuzzy bits of his own memory.

Once he saw that slight blond creature a second time, however, he felt very much awake. Probably even awake enough to give her a small, two-fingered wave that either meant "Hello again", or else "Well, I guess I'm back".

In either case, Billyboy supposed there would be no more running away from her, because the next time around she would just speed up and catch him...right?

@Beth Greene

Beth Greene likes this.