By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private i don't care for your fairytales

Discussion in 'Threads of Time' started by Simon Lewis, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Simon Lewis

Simon Lewis The Mortal Instruments
    crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    "Hey!" he called, jogging after the dark-haired male on the Ark City street. Simon literally couldn't believe that this was a thing that was happening. The fact that he was meeting Dick Grayson--

Wait, no. That wasn't why he was here. That was literally the opposite of why he was here, and besides that, how did he know he was really Dick Grayson? Admittedly, on any other day, Simon probably would have instantaneously believed it like the gullible idiot he was. He'd met so many superheroes here in Pandora, so why stop now? But this was different. This was Raphael, this was something Raphael had done which was completely not like Raphael. 'You haven't known me for long', the vampire had told him and that had stung for some reason. Like he'd decided Simon didn't know him well enough to know when he was acting weird. But then he'd gone to Magnus, heard his take on it, and when Magnus Bane, who was practically some sort of father to Raphael, had agreed that it was concerning, Simon knew he wasn't making this more than it really was.

You didn't just randomly marry someone on the street because they asked for a dare. Especially if your name was Raphael Santiago.

"Hey, you! Are you Richard Grayson?" He fit the description and he was literally the guy people had pointed out to when he had determinedly asked. Well ... maybe he'd done less asking and more eavesdropping, but that was the advantage of fantastic vampire hearing. One of the few perks of what he was, Simon had long since decided. Slowing his pace a few feet behind him, Simon had a look of determination on his face like he wasn't leaving until he got answers.
    ▐│ DATE❜  january 24
    ▐│ TAG❜  @Richard Grayson-Santiago
    ▐│ NOTES❜  hooboy
    [​IMG]

2. Richard Grayson-Santiago

Race:
    Human

Dick finally took a day off. No Nightwing'ing and certianlly no Officer Grayson action either. Just Dick being Dick. And maybe exploring bits of the city he hadn't seen during the day time. Without having to jump from roof to roof while dodging bullets and the like.

Regular vigilante things. For the most part, the day was alright. Nothing to exciting besides a few people recognizing him from either his day job or for being the eldest son of one of the richest people in Pandora.

Which could have explained with Dick took someone shouting his name out rather well. It was probably someone here fanboying which wasn't the best thing, but it was far from the worst. 'The only Richard Grayson I've had the pleasure of meeting.'

'How can I help you buddy.' Dick added as he set his eyes upon the young man who'd called out to him. From his tone one could tell that he wasn't exactly, in the chatty mood. Which was likely going to mean this convo was going to be a short one.

3. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    "How can you help me? How can you help me?" Simon sounded pissed, but at that point, he was pretty sure he was pissed at himself for the fact that he was really struggling not to fanboy. Seriously. This was hard. He was literally standing a foot away from the Dick Grayson, the Nightwing, and he had to suck it up and be an adult about it.

Or ...

"... Okay, hang on, one second." Suddenly, the teen was pulling his cell phone out of his pocket, swiping his finger along the screen until the photo mode popped up. Shuffling alongside the man, he grinned at him. "Do you do selfies? Can we do a selfie? You're so cool," he said, and he barely waited a beat to let the poor guy respond before he was lifting up his phone and grinning at the camera.
    ▐│ DATE❜  january 24
    ▐│ TAG❜  dick !
    ▐│ NOTES❜  ... this isn't going the way simon planned
    [​IMG]

4. Richard Grayson-Santiago

Race:
    Human

The guy standing before him was...weird. To say the least. It wasn't everyday that he had someone come up to him acting jumpy almost as if he was one some sort of drug.

Or. Worse. He. Was. A. Fan. Jesus no.

Before Dick got the chance to say or do anything a camera was shoved into his face. 'Big fan of law enforcement right?' He said, staring directly into the camera with a grin sitting upon his face. Waiting for the flash so Dick could proceed to ask the man just what the hell was going on.

Simon Lewis likes this.
  5. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    "Uh yeah, totally. Law enforcement is great," Simon agreed, a laugh escaping him. The kind that awkwardly said that law enforcement was probably not going through his head at all. It wasn't like he could just tell him that he knew exactly who he was. He couldn't just blurt out 'oh my god, Nightwing, I'm your biggest fan'. No, that probably wouldn't go over well. But law enforcement was still kind of what Nightwing did, so this still worked, right? Right.

Wait. Wait, hang on, this wasn't why he was here at all.

That didn't stop him from snapping the selfie, though. Once he had, the phone was being stuffed back into his pocket and his smile was gone, the determined look of fire on his face again. "Anyways, listen, Dick. If that's even your real name. What does the name Raphael Santiago mean to you?"

With his reasoning for being here back in the front of his mind, Simon felt the fire and anger coming back with it.
    ▐│ DATE❜  january 24
    ▐│ TAG❜  dick !
    ▐│ NOTES❜  asjhflajshfljahsfj
    [​IMG]

6. Richard Grayson-Santiago

Race:
    Human

listen, Dick. If that's even your real name. What does the name Raphael Santiago mean to you. The sudden switchup of not only his tone but his whole body langage raised Dick's alert levels by tenfold. Whoever this guy was went from eager fanboy to wierd stalker within a few seconds. Even going so far as to know his husbands name.

'Alrighty dude. Who are you.' Dick went on to say with a loud sigh. And honestly, it wasn't any of his business what Raphael meant or was to him. 'Did Jason send you? Cause I'll let you know just this once. I'm a Cop.' He went on to tap the badge he had attached to his belt. Whatever this guy had planned or was planning on saying was either going to make Dick laugh or god forbid, end up with one of them on the ground. And it clearly wouldn't have been Dick.

7. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    Jason. Simon knew of only one Jason in relation to Dick Grayson, and honestly, he was gonna punch himself in the face if he started fanboying again. It was hard not to, assuming this was the Jason he was assuming it was. "Oh my g-- no-- focus. Focus, Simon," he grumbled to himself under his breath, taking a deep breath as his eyes flick toward the badge Dick gave a tap, which ... admittedly riled the vampire up just a little bit more.

"Wow, a cop, I am so scared. Is that what you said to Raphael? Huh?" Simon's nose was all scrunched up like he was disgusted with Dick, like anything he was saying made any sense at all, which ... out of context, it definitely did not make any sense at all. But in his head, he was totally in the right here. "What'd you say to him?"
    ▐│ DATE❜  january 24
    ▐│ TAG❜  dick !
    ▐│ NOTES❜  how did we get here lasjfhlajsfhlj
    [​IMG]

8. Richard Grayson-Santiago

Race:
    Human

Kid was clearly unstable. He kept losing control and telling himself to focus. As if he either knew who Dick really was or was planning something. Which both were incredibly bad, like really messed up sorta bad.

'Not scared of a cop huh?' Dick went on to flash Simon an incredibly large grin as he reached for something behind his back. 'Well you really should be scared because we can do this.' He said dangling out a set of handcuffs. People tended to get scared fast whenever they were threatened with being an arrest. Either that or they were incredibly dumb. 'So how about we put those on you and we can figure out why you keep asking about the hubby.'

9. Simon Lewis

crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire
    Simon pulled a face, his eyes zipping from the handcuffs to Dick's face and then back again. "What?! You can't do that, I didn't-- I haven't even done anything. What are you gonna arrest me for, huh?" It was a challenge and it was definitely Simon getting maybe a little bit too gung-ho about this whole thing. But then he stopped suddenly, his eyes suddenly zipping back to Dick's face as his words sank in. "... You did not just use the word 'hubby'."
    ▐│ DATE❜  january 24
    ▐│ TAG❜  dick !
    ▐│ NOTES❜  how did we get here lasjfhlajsfhlj
    [​IMG]

10. Richard Grayson-Santiago

Race:
    Human

'I'm on duty. So I totally can do this.' Dick continued to dangle the cuffs infront of the man. He didn't really want to physically force him into the cuffs since he seemed to be Raphaels pal and all. This could have quickly become a marriage no-no if it went bad. 'Now put 'em on and we'll chat about all your issues.'

Most of them seemed to be with him but honestly, Dick preferred to secure him so they could chat. Then he'd get back to the PD so he could continue reading through the reports that almost always seem to continue to grow, no matter how fast Dick was at getting cases closed.