By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

I JUST WANT TO HELP

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Crowley, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    TWINLEY
    March 1 - ??, Year 7

So, for the spring season, Crowley has been cursed with a doppelganger who we shall henceforth refer to as TWINLEY. Now, Twinley, unlike his counterpart, is a good person, or so he likes to believe, and has all of Crowley's Pandora memories up to March 1st. He is deeply empathetic to what others may feel, and is extremely emotional. He has a very passionate and even martyr-like sense of justice - Twinley holds himself accountable for anything he perceives as 'bad' that Crowley has ever done, and will do whatever he can to make amends for his actions. He is naively trusting of everyone around him, even when he shouldn't be, and truly believes that human beings are naturally good.

He is also dedicated to making sure everyone he meets knows how to protect themselves and those they love against demons and other supernatural threats, and this is where things get interesting, because Twinley will tell anyone the many and varied ways to kill, imprison, trap or torment Crowley very openly. Though he doesn't really think anybody would ever use this knowledge without good reason, he also holds a lot of very, very subdued hatred for himself, and is actively working to bring himself down.

As of right now, Twinley is eagerly helping anyone who seems to need it, and is also giving away secret information like candy to whoever asks. He is the reason Frollo is going to have a veritable encyclopedia of information about the many and varied supernatural beings around Pandora and how to kill, wound or contain many of them. He is, in fact, helping the good judge in constructing a penitentiary to specifically contain otherworldly criminals. Don't hate him too much, Twinley believes that he's helping a good cause.

PLOT HOOKS
    • Ask him questions about Crowley and get brutally honest answers. If you have an issue with Crowley, this is the guy to turn to for help.
    • Need magical help? Need a shoulder to cry on? Need an enthusiastic yes man to make you feel better? Twinley's here to help!
    • Get into a fight and see how useless he is. Twinley is strictly non-violent and panics in the face of danger.
    • Make him cry. Go right ahead. It's very easy.
    • Mistake him for Crowley and be blown away by the kindness.
    • Demon hugs are the best hugs. Very firm. Very rib-cracking.
    - - - - - - - - -

far from over - With Qrow
    fragile world - With Jem
    deus vult - With Frollo
    it's a new day - With Sans
    a friend indeed - With Jimmy​

2. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Okay so I’m terrible at ideas but I have two maybe’s, if either or just one of these tickles your fancy, we don’t have to do both or either if it’s not what you’re looking for!​

Dirk Gently
    So I have Dirk who is new to Pandora, he’s a Holistic Detective and will just generally be following people around aimlessly like a puppy until something interesting happens because that’s how he works. Now he’d totally be down for a hug off a demon because he misses his bff and is a lonely little thing but also I think they would be hilarious together personalitywise. Dirk is used to weird shit so he’d be terribly understanding and also very curious about everything Crowley knows about the monsters and beasties of the world. Dirk would probably be the first person to admit he knows absolutely nothing about anything, in fact he knows less than Jon Snow knows. So getting the low down on a bunch of the weird creatures in Pandora might come in useful for him later with his detectiving (as well as will likely scare the pants off him)! Basically in my head I just pictured Twinley and Dirk encountering a werewolf and Twinley being all ‘Oh silver gets these no trouble.’ but they both suck and it devolves into them both running screaming through the woods like a pair of idiots. That wasn't necessarily a thread suggestion btw, that was just the level of shenanigans they potentially could achieve, lol!​

Robert Gray
    I’m already hogging up Maturin with him so no worries if you don’t want more threads with ol’ Bob! But obviously he’s human currently and might sniff out a little magical assistance for his current problem of being stuck human. Might be fun if he looks for Crowley and gets Twinley instead, which is not quite the personality he expected from the rumours, and plays the ‘boohoo a mean witch was horrible to me,’ card and tries to manipulate a little pity-help from him until he realises this isn’t the Demon he was looking for? You mentioned Twinley was willing to blather about Crowley’s weaknesses too, Bob’s a dick sooo he’d totally absorb all that info like a sponge and then potentially that could turn into him going after Crowley later in the season to try and bully some ‘FIX ME’ demands out of him? ​

3. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    I really want to throw Rey into this because while she's never encountered Crowley's nasty side, he has come off as being abrupt and so forth with her and he's not exactly someone she'd trust as an inherently good person, more as a business partner. I think this could be quite funny, if he has Crowley's memories up until the 1st March he'd know of Rey, he could maybe take on the role of coming to check on her? She could perhaps be a little upset or unwell in some regard and he could try to be nice or whatever and she would just be so uncomfortable, like, why are you doing this? XD

She could make him cry if he's a crier, she has enough baggage to do that. She doesn't have to know it's not him if you want, she could just be completely confused and as you say, overwhelmed if he's just really kind. I mean, if maybe @Kylo Ren came into the thread later on in it, and it could just get even more awkward and weird (tagged Ben to see what you think Noel :3) .

But idk, just throwing things around here :3

I'm stalking the Kylo/Crowley thread because its fabulous and hilarious btw

#3 Idris, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Ben Solo likes this.
  4. Noel

Noel Player

Well let me tell you a thing, if Kylo Ben comes in and Crowley is kind to him, he will know that either a. crowley has a terminal disease and is deciding to live the rest of his life like that tim mcgraw song or b. he has a twin. ((Will beg the question if Crowley is actually the evil twin??? Should we lock him up until the season change??)) But yes I am down for inserting Kylo to make the thread 400x more awkward and unnecessarily angry (it's his specialty) if that is what y'all want <3 <3

Idris likes this.
  5. Lift Reyes

Lift Reyes The Stormlight Archive

Thief / Knight Radiant
    Race:
    Human - Surgebinder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    Weeeeeell, since Crowley tortured Lift in February, but removed her memories of it so she has no idea, I thought it'd be hilarious if Twinley is just... super super nice to her for no reason she can think of. She has no idea who he is but he's just being so nice and her spren is all e___e because he witnessed all the torture but was threatened into staying silent. >_>

6. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    @Dirk Gently - omg pls I DON'T EVEN WANT THAT TO BE A HYPOTHETICAL THREAD IDEA I WANT THAT TO BE AN ACTUAL THREAD BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO BE HOT MESSES. Because if he runs and screams, Twinley will run and scream, even though he has the exact same powers as Crowley. Including... you know... teleportation. SO THEY CAN JUST RUN AND SCREAM FOR A WHILE BEFORE HE'S LIKE _HOLD ON I THINK I FORGOT A THING_. But in all seriousness I feel like these two would actually be remarkably good friends, which... is a bit surprising for Twinley, since he's so far been treated a bit like an information dump at best, or a spin-off of the original at worst.

@Robert Gray - THIS is actually a bit interesting, because dear old Bob creates an interesting dilemma for Twinley. As naive and trusting as he is, he's still got that Crowley brain in there, and he'd know Bob. He has the memory of going into the underground to fetch Gabriel Appleby a body, and... lbr even for a demon, that memory definitely has seared itself into his brain. He also is privy to sensing or 'seeing' the state of someone's soul, so I think he'd be aware of just who/what Bob is. That being said, even if he knows, Twinley is compelled to be honest and kind... so he'd still tell him anything he wanted to know. He just definitely would not be as eager about it as usual. ALSO PLS BOB DON'T APPROACH REAL CROWLEY BC HE MIGHT LEGIT TRY TO EXTERMINATE YOU WHILE HE'S GOT THE CHANCE e-e

@Rey - Ye e e es. Mind you, Twinley has been trying desperately to stay out of Crowley's way to avoid imminent death, but he would also share his fondness for Rey - enhanced by his nicer personality. SO he might not be able to resist visiting and checking up on her, especially if... idk, he saw her on the street and thought she looked a little peaky. NEGL HE WOULD MAKE HER SOUP. AND TEA. AND FORCE HER TO BUNDLE UP. BECAUSE BEING ILL IS VERY DANGEROUS PLS DO NOT.

@Kylo Ren - This is why Crowley hates you, you little shit. HOW D A R E YOU. Also Twinley will give him the world's most comical education on how to care for someone who's got the sniffles.

@Lift - OH GEEZ LIFT. I swear I will reply to that fucking thread. But in all seriousness, Twinley would feel... beyond bad. I mean, I feel like that's something that even crowley feels genuinely shitty for at this point, since it was so much a case of wrong place and wrong time. That being said, I don't know if Twinley would actually tell Lift about what happened... because he might reason to himself that it wouldn't help her to know, and she wouldn't know to ask, so he wouldn't have that compulsion to tell her the truth. BUT it could bring even more trouble to Crowley's doorstep if Twinley did tell her.

Ben Solo, Idris and Lift Reyes like this.
  7. Lift Reyes

Lift Reyes The Stormlight Archive

Thief / Knight Radiant
    Race:
    Human - Surgebinder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    In all honesty I'm not sure I would even want Lift to know yet. She suspects, but the knowledge that someone was definitely torturing her might be a little more than she can handle, especially this season with her father figure being arrested and her already miserable due to that...

But even if Twinley didn't tell her, he could always just.... be ridiculously nice to her trying to make up for it while she has no idea who this weirdly nice dude is. Meanwhile maybe Wyndle could speak to him alone to try and ascertain wtf he's up to >(

Crowley likes this.
  8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Crowley She will not be able to handle being fussed over and might just freak a little XD Let's do it! She'll be a little peaky around early April after getting kidnapped by her own twin, so maybe something close to that? (Does the 8th or 9th work for you?) I can set it up - she could maybe have been for a short walk, retreated indoors to her home and that's when he shows up?

Crowley and Ben Solo like this.
  9. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Dirk Gently
    IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE HYPOTHETICAL NEITHER DO I. Dirk will definitely run and scream and if he's not screaming he'll be crying about how terrifying the whole thing is and I am dyiiinggggg. Twinley forgets he can teleport. Dirk's wheezing like 'WHY WOULD YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!' I actually like the idea of them being friends, Dirk bless him just goes where he thinks he needs to be and has a tendency to get a bit lonely so if someone is nice, he will definitely make friends with them! Which could lead to some very amusing confusion later when Twinley is gone (Dirk will be sad) and Crowley is all that's left. No offence Crowley but Dirk thinks your twin was a better friend. =/

Setting up these two meeting should be pretty easy and I'd be happy to start if you like, I can put Dirk anywhere as randomly being in places at random times and having convenient run-ins is definitely his thing. xD
    Bob Gray
    Oohhhh, so he'd know the soul trapped up inside that measly little body did not fit the exterior. djkhjgad I forgot he got the dead kids body for Nathan yessssssssss. THIEF. In which case Bob might be suspicious/curious as to why Twinley is maybe somewhat apprehensive to talk to him when they've never met. With his full abilities he'd probably be able to recognise someone that had been poking around in his lair but he's got zero skillz right now so he won't have a clue Crowley nicked his dinner. Also...that last bit about Crowley wanting to exterminate him just gave me a terrible idea. >.>

So I hadn't yet decided how I was going to get him back to his old self for next season BUT. Maybe. What iffffff. The whole 'learn what it is to be human' curse thing he's under right now could actually be broken by him dying? I mean what is more human than being killed horribly by something scarier than you are? So what killing him would actually do would kill the vessel and release IT. Bob is afraid of dying in his little mortal meat packet because he thinks it would be final. So if you're down for it, Crowley realising who he is and then going NOPE and squishing him with the best of intentions actually ends the curse might possibly be good fun? Do feel free to shoot it down if you're not into that idea though!​

Crowley likes this.
  10. Ben Solo

Ben Solo Guest

Kylo walks in and there is an uninvited Crowley tucking his lady friend into a Rey burrito. What could go better. JUST TAG ME IN WHENEVS THIS HAPPENS IDC :D

Crowley and Rey Solo like this.