HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

I Like Socks AND Role Playing

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Rora, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Rora

Rora Player

All About the Rora

Fun Facts about the weird chick who loves socks

About MeI love socks. They are truly great and have far more uses than people give them credit for. I am an adult by age only and I have a very talkative and vocal cat. I love role playing as it is a great escape from the pressures of life. I like talking to people outside of just what our character interactions are and if it is about fluffy socks or how much I hate peacocks, I am game!

Roleplay PreferencesSo, basically my job keeps me busy. Like, it is a bit ridiculous. I change shifts a lot and there is still a LOT of training going on, so my muses tend to be a little selective and not always around. That being said, I do try and get to posts in a timely fashion, but with everything going on, sometimes something slips through the cracks. Hit me up through a PM here or Discord and just give me a friendly reminder, because seriously, I forget a lot of the time what day of the week it is depending on what projects I've been dealing with lately.

As nice as the meet and greets are, I do prefer my threads to have a purpose rather than just saying hi to someone new. I love the idea of long term plots but with the nature of Pandora, that can sometimes be a difficult thing to see through, which I understand. I'm terrible with posting in plotters and prefer to plot over discord or PMs as I can be a little self conscious when throwing out ideas.

LimitsErm, I mean I've done a wide variety of things and don't really have many limits. However, that being said, I will never roleplay a rape, to hint at is one thing, but that is just a topic I will not type out ever. Anything else, as long as we have worked things out and I've developed a comfort level with you to where anything else is fine, we are golden. Trust is kind of the key here and to really any roleplaying for me, so as long as that is established well before you throw any sort of mature scene at me, all should be okay.

Check out my characters below!

Anna
    Eleanor Shellstrop
    Mabel Pines

2. Dream

Dream Player

Mabel and Chara

just an idea, since Chara isn't... rather fond of humans at the moment. But Chara and Mabel have one shared interest: knitting! Chara is actually a big knitter and I was thinking something could happen between that

I dont know how to plot I am so sorry :'D

3. Rora

Rora Player

@Dream

Mabel is always down for friends, and fun fact, she knew a Chara at one point, they were actually roommates at the orphanage. And if ya knit... Mabel will buddy up so hard, even if you don't want her to.

4. Dream

Dream Player

@Rora

Oh gosh, really? This version of Chara would be more than a bit confused by that... and annoyed at the fact that someone wants to buddy with them, especially a human. But if anything would help to bring the shell that they have around them, it would be their hobbies. it would certainly be an interesting interaction, heh

Rora likes this.
  5. Dream

Dream Player

@Rora Hey! I was wondering if you are still up for a thread between the two of them as I'm not as busy at the moment.