By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

IC Patronus Quiz

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Birb, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Desmond Miles: wow. So I got Hippogriff, Erumpent, Abraxan Winged Horse, Runespoor, Dragon, St. Bernard, Stoat, Bay Mare, Bay Stallion, Pine Marten, Fox, Ragdoll Cat, Beagle, and Wild Rabbit. I've never got so many magical creatures at the top before. I'm totally okay with Hippogriff, but any of them are cool.

2. Shayne

Shayne Player

Abe Sapien: Irish Wolfhound

Vivienne Graham: Kingfisher

These both made me laugh because they just kind of look like that.

3. Paul Rovia

Paul Rovia The Walking Dead

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Paul ended with equal parts Buzzard (can totally see that!) and White Swan (not saying a word). :p

4. Rune

Rune The Cheery Reaper

Collecting souls
    Race:
    Undead
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Toshiko got a Thestral for a patronus, and I could cry about it because she's seen so much death, but I also found a thing that breaks down said patronus, (don't know how valid or canon it is honestly), but the description for it makes sense for her. Click

5. Epiphany

Epiphany Player

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Lucio: Borzoi

Although there are others he got 100% for that might suit him better personality wise, I have to go with Borzoi for him. Mostly because this.

6. Fabulous

Fabulous Player

Valdemar: Got 100% for a Wolf which--meh. But the other 100% was a Thestral-which is a creepy looking winged horse. PERFECT considering their Patron Arcana. ; D

7. Piemaker

Piemaker Absolute K-Pop Trash

Not a Piemaker, oddly
    Race:
    Sentient Pastry
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Steve Rogers got Dolphin! 100% Runner up was a White Cat, but I think that the Dolphin fits him a little bit better (until Bucky starts calling him Flipper.)

Nora Valkyrie got a tie between Brown Hare and Irish Wolfhound, but true to Nora's nature, I'm going to say that hers is definitely Irish Wolfhound!

Ela Bosak, unhappy about it for sure, got Rat! I can see it, though. She's a survivalist by nature, and isn't afraid to get dirty to accomplish that.

Elizabeth Comstock got Wildcat. There's definitely some kind of wild desire lurking beneath her, so hey, I'll take it.

and like with the House quiz, just for posterity since she's not here yet.

Amelie Lacroix got the White Swan! Coincidence because of the Ballet? I'm not sure, but it definitely fits-- especially with her runner-up being a Buzzard.

Alex likes this.
  8. Alex

Alex Moderator
    Plots & Events Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Ashe got a black swan, which I wasn't expecting, but cool??

Salem got a vulture, and... yeah oKay, that fits

Weiss got a unicorn!! She'd definitely be satisfied with being rare and majestic, unicorns are the best!

Piemaker likes this.
  9. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Zevran Arainai: Eagle Owl - Not a crow. lol But, a large raptor. Silent killer of the night. Impressive and showy.

10. Lanni

Lanni Player

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Manfred von Richthofen is a St. Bernard Dog.

Haytham Kenway is an Eagle.

Boomer is a Brown Hare.

Johnny Blaze is a Lioness

Birb likes this.
  11. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Pottermore assigned me a Dragonfly which I thought fits me a lot because I like dragonflies okay -- but as it turns out, the meaning of the dragonfly only fits barely. This test gave me the Thestral as a patronus and honestly? That's the most fitting description I've seen in a while.

Raphael Santiago:
    Brown Owl - wow, this is like. so on point.
    Lorraine Broughton: there are six animals in tie for her, but I'd assign her the Leopardess
    Nina Gurzsky:
    it's a tie between Dolphin and Black Mare but both fit very well
    Margo Hanson: another tie, but I'd go with Sparrow
    Jin Oshiro:
    this was the hardest. I swear, with Jin I can never nail these sortings down. I don't even know which house he would be. the two suggested, Goshawk and Eagle simply don't fit. so I tried looking for cue words that fit him, and came up with Blackbird, Wild Boar, King Cobra, Adder, and Mink. And honestly, I'm not even surprised but I will say, that I'll choose the Mink for him, with the Blackbird as a close second.
    Max: Crow.

Lanni likes this.