By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

IC Roast the Character above You

Discussion in 'Games' started by Luciel, May 3, 2019.

1. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster
    Community Relations Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Hey guys, let's play a game! It's as simple as the title suggests. We're going to have our characters roast other characters! Specifically, whoever happened to post before you did.

I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THO:
    • DO NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS PERSONAL OR RELATED TO OOC THINGS. THIS IS MEANT FOR IN-CHARACTER FUN NOT BULLYING OTHERS ON THE FORUM
    • If I see this happening I will immediately lock the thread because that's not cool at all. :l
    • Also, if you consistently can't take fire after spitting it, you should probably just avoid posting here altogether. We all just want to have fun and it happens to be in a way that some can't handle. It's not as fun if people are genuinely offended and hurt by it.

Please post with whatever character account you plan to roast the person above you and you want to get roasted!

To start things off, since I am posting with my OOC account, whoever responds first can pick any of my characters to roast. ^^
    be gentle jk dont. bite c:

Piemaker, Weenie, JackFrost and 3 others like this.
  2. Enrico Pucci

Enrico Pucci Guest

Screw you, you can't even drink yet, ya idiot

@Lucina
    Imagine being pagan scum
    This post was made by the DIO gang

Lucina Lowell likes this.
  3. Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma Guest

@Enrico Pucci
    "Nee-heehee! What, did you get taken over by some kinda lightning-bolt shaped alien? What is that crawling on your face? And ooh, ooh! Me likey the definitely overcompensating outfit that is totally not meant to make up for a lack of personality...! The longer I look at you, the more attracted I feel. Old gray man hair really does it for me, y'know?"

4. Bayonetta

Bayonetta Guest

I've fought statue-like, baby-faced angels and the scariest demons imaginable, but what kind of freak of nature are you?!​

5. Julie

Julie Dead by Daylight

Wolf/Hal Jordan's Assistant GL Corps.
    Race:
    Entity Child
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    "As if you can talk Ms. Hecklebee the Liberian... NEEEEEEEEERD!"​

6. Aversa

Aversa Guest

Can you imagine being a troubled child trying to hurt old people with just your words, and even then failing miserably? I can't.

Julie and Lorraine Broughton like this.
  7. Lorraine Broughton

Lorraine Broughton Atomic Blonde

Secret Agent
    Race:
    human
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    There's a lot to be said about women who destroy any bit of dignity we've worked hard to establish in this men's world, by being the living stereotype of a femme fatale - but I feel like you're taking the cake in that apartment, sorry, darling.​

Aversa likes this.
  8. Bayonetta

Bayonetta Guest

Aw, can't handle a woman who knows her way around said "men's world"? Guess you're just not just confident enough to be confident in your own skin. Explains your overuse of eye shadow.​

Lorraine Broughton likes this.
  9. Aversa

Aversa Guest

Thank you! By the way, very cute outfit. Your... extremely hairy armpits add a very original touch to it.​

#9 Aversa, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
    Lorraine Broughton likes this.
  10. Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma Guest

@Aversa
    "You know, I was gonna do the whole 'insulting you cuz you're sexy' thing everyone else is doing, but it'd probably help if you actually were that, you know? Maybe that's all they're finding to talk about you because there's nothing else to talk about! And personally, I can't think of any greater an insult than you being so boring that your boobs are your most notable feature."

Aversa and Lorraine Broughton like this.
  11. Bayonetta

Bayonetta Guest

@Kokichi Ouma
    So, you admit you look at that Aversa woman's boobs on your Starkbook? You're quite a sad, pathetic child if that's the kind of thing you do in your free time.​

12. Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma Guest

@Bayonetta
    "I can't help it if they're so obvious that it makes me think she's compensating for something!

"Are you jealous? Would you rather I look at yours instead? I mean, it's not nearly as impressive. Makes me thinks those hips do lie! You're really going out of your way to prove witches are bitches."