By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Ice Cream Truck Adventures

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Rosa Diaz, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

SO. I am looking for a few more threads with Rosa for this season before the revamp. She's currently taken up driving an ice cream truck between the towns. She spends 1-2 weeks in each town before moving on to the next. She'll stop for people on the roads between towns as long as they don't look too shady, and she serves all kinds of flavors. All of the usual stuff, plus some "adult" flavors that are alcoholic and therefore only available to characters that look like adults (bc really there's no way to verify age in a place like this).

Her schedule is as follows:
    July 11th - July 25th: Cascade Bay
    July 26th - 27th: Road to Pandora Town
    July 28th - August 11th: Pandora Town
    Augst 12-13th: Road to Horizon
    August 15-22nd: Horizon
    August 23-25th: Road to Misty Hollow
    August 26-31: Misty Hollow

I'd LOVE to have some threads where she can interact with people in this capacity. She's currently assumed the identity of Patricia "Trish" Robbins and will introduce herself as such to anyone she comes across.

It should also be mentioned that Rosa has a stash of lethal weapons inside the truck that she doesn't hesitate to break out when she feels threatened. The roads are a dangerous place to be, after all!!

I'm up for any and all kinds of interactions. She does take breaks now and then so it doesn't have to involve the ice cream truck. During the evenings she can usually be found in the nearest bar, or sitting in a fold-up chair on top of her truck with a beer in one hand and some kind of sharp weapon in the other (can't let anyone think she's unprepared).

I'm currently taking three new threads with her! It's not necessarily first-come first-serve so please feel free to leave your idea even if other people have posted before you!

2. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

So, this is something that one of my characters will be all over. Recette is a young girl who loves everything sweet, and is from a world without ice cream. She's also sweet, curious, and a bit nosy. Ten seconds of conversation and she will immediately be trying to learn more about Rosa, and becoming increasingly stubborn with every non-answer.

Rika and Rosa Diaz like this.
  3. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

Oh dear God, it sounds like Rosa's worst nightmare.

LET'S DO IT LOL.

Do you have a date/location preference?

4. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Yes, beware the cinnamon roll of friendliness.

Anyway, Recette lives in Pandora Town and got dropped in on July 30th and is free until August 5th and 7th. Anytime other than then, she's free to go.

5. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

Sweet!! That works out perfectly. How about August 3rd?
    Would you like to start with Recette approaching the truck, or did you have something else in mind?

Skooter910 likes this.
  6. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Niiiiiiiccccccccc <3
    AHEM
    -agggressively ignores the fact that I have like 25 threads to finish first-
    This sounds super quirky which is why I kinda really wanna jump onto the wagon here - or shall I say, onto the truck -eyebrow wiggle-
    ....yeah okay puns have never been my strong suit

Soooo I kinda wanna throw Basher at you/Rosa.
    Simply because he's the character I believe this could turn out quirkiest with (The other one this would be super awkward with is Kratos, but he doesn't like chatting with.... anyone. So you know.)
    Well, basically, Sebastian (Basher. because cool nicknames belong to all badass people I guess?) is a criminal. More like. A super pro hitman. All kinds of awful.
    Who probably really likes ice cream (I dunno, what did ice cream even look like in the victorian era??) - and beautiful women.

Basically, (VAGUE I KNOW), I thought it could be fun if he kinda likes. Spots her truck and buys some ice cream - and he's all battered and bleeding (not like. in the omg lemme call the ambulance way but you get it), with what is probably a gun case for a rifle slung over his shoulder, and being all casual about it.
    I dunno how comfortable you are with this (because I can probably assume I suck at writing such stuff haha), but he would very likely try to flirt with her, too. Or at least have a lasting chat because hey, who would say no to pretty female company with an ice cream truck, amIright?

Up to you whether she'll try to chase him away with one of her super hidden weapons (he'll probably just think that's hot) or just chat or whatnot

THIS TURNED OUT WAY TOO LONG I AM SORRY

but basically here I am again because omg Nic threads are like A*

Rosa Diaz likes this.
  7. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

I'm laughing really hard right now because Bash sounds like exactly her type and there's no way this ends well LOL

I'm anticipating that the following gif may sum up how this goes
    [​IMG]

Because Rosa really doesn't like men who are too slick but also she finds that bad-boy aura painfully hot, especially when it's combined with scars, nice abs, and a scruffy beard (which Bash seems to have based on his avatar/app gif??).

I'm not sure how well Bash reads dry sarcasm, but you can anticipate a lot of it from her.

BASICALLY I'm super down for this and I think it'll be fun whether they get on or immediately clash. xD Maybe he could find her on the road somewhere, to make it interesting? Unless ofc he is settled in one of the towns, then just let me know where and when!!

Alice likes this.
  8. Alice

Alice Player

Race:
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    That sounds like they're made for each other oh my god xD
    Basher has like. So many scars. SO MANY. He goes for big-game hunts in his free time and has like. single-handedly wrestled a tiger (so manly, I know, wow.)
    So he's like, covered in scars.

I also just glimpsed into Rosa's app and apparently both of them have a thing for weapons?
    Admitted, Sebastian's is limited to firearms, but boy does he love his firearms.
    And dry sarcasm is something he's very used to, and pretty good at reading - he himself is also prone to sarcastic commentary, though his tends to be less dry.

On the road works just fine for me!
    Siiiince I haven't decided which town I wanna throw him in yet xD
    Mid to late August would be best for me if that works for you?

Rosa Diaz likes this.
  9. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

...omg. LOL. There is no hope for Rosa. None.
    Though the same might be said for Basher because Rosa is, ah... aggressive. >_>

She'll be on the road August 12th and 13th, and then the 23rd, 24th, and 25th! Do any of those work?

Alice likes this.
  10. Alice

Alice Player

Race:
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Perfect. A match made in heaven (hell????) xDD

All of the latter ones work for me!

11. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

Okay, how about the 24th! Somewhere along the road through Elysium Fields? Is this a thread you'll be starting or would you prefer that I do?

12. Alice

Alice Player

Race:
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Sounds good!
    And I guess it would make more sense for me to start it?
    Depends on how you'd like this to go. Whether she'd pull that truck up herself, or whether you'd prefer him stopping her, or whether they like. meet in the evening when she's chilling with a beer or whatever? xD

13. Rosa Diaz

Rosa Diaz Guest

I like the idea of him walking up to the truck while she's chilling on top of it with a beer. xD
    She might initially be like "go away, we're closed," but it sounds like he may be the persistent type(?), so it should work!

Alice likes this.
  14. Alice

Alice Player

Race:
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    That works for me!
    I'll try to get it up soon, then ^^
    yay for chaos couples. wohoo xD

Rosa Diaz likes this.
  15. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    [​IMG]

i would love to throw @Damian Wayne at this since boy needs some ice cream. he's had a rough year, man. he's a 13 year former assassin/current vigilante who is rather intense and doesn't actually know much about ice cream flavors. that's all because his custody belongs to the actual batman, who is equally if not more so intense. so there would definitely be something odd about this kid, even beyond the costume, who's asking (very haughtily) for a recommendation between chocolate and vanilla because he doesn't have enough information to form his own bias. like what is wrong with you. who raised you. (the answer is assassins)

he's free for the cascade bay or the pandora town dates since he kind of bounces between towns, and honestly even if rosa was 'off' aka chilling on the top of her van, he'd probably stubbornly try to order anyways like the customer from hell. he's a crime fighting night owl who don't got time for business hours especially when, say, he's holding the hand of a crying child he's walking to a police station? he is also frequently accompanied by his german shepherd puppy titus who should be nearing 1 year old around the end of august.

(also, on august 20th, damian and his older brother hijack their own ice cream truck that they subsequently go on a high speed criminal chase with, but i don't think we could maneuver a thread after it to have rosa pull up next to a beat up truck driven by a teenager lmaooo)

Rosa Diaz likes this.
  16. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    I don't know if you're still looking for threads but I think either of my characters would enjoy some ice cream shenanigans!

Akane is a modern girl, and is learning how to be kind to herself. This could be a fun way to get at that while also not being too hitting-the-nail-on-the-head. Not to mention that she is a chatty person and would be happy for a friendly thread - and her dog is friendly as well :) She'd be up for something in Cascade Bay on July 20, 21, 24, or 25.

Fëanor is a Tolkien elf who has never had ice cream before and would be so confused but also really needs it right now after all the angst I've been throwing at him. He could do the whole "pushy customer" deal or the angsty thing, and he would also want to ask ten million questions about what ice cream is, how you make it, why it's there, etc. He's in Pandora Town on July 28 and 30, and August 1, and in Misty Hollow for any of your listed dates.

I'd definitely be happy to brainstorm more if you're up for it, this is just what I'm thinking at the moment :) Let me know if you're interested in plotting together!

Rosa Diaz likes this.
  17. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

August 3rd would be fine, and that's when Recette is living in the orphanage, so maybe she follows some of the other kids who are freaking out about ice cream then stays behind to talk more because that's how Recette rolls.

Rika and Rosa Diaz like this.
  18. Rika

Rika Player

Race:
    Human
    Course she would be! She loves her sweet treats~ :p I also reallly love this idea in general, honestly.

19. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Okay okay. I cave. I'll bite your sweet treat line that you're fishing out. I only got one character idea AND IT IS THE WORST (i mean it's the best, but it's B.A.D. because I'm a bad birb).

@Zevran Arainai He's a totally innocent elf man who lives in Pandora Town. He's an assassin (in between jobs at the mo') who works as a tattooist when he's not ... doing 'abatement' work on the 'crows' that have been popping up in Pandora (although during the time that she is in Pandora Town, there are no Crows, so that part's not a thing yet). He's never had ice cream - the adult kind would probably be to his liking - as they don't have ice cream in the fantasy middle ages that is Thedas. I have never threaded him with someone who is using an alias and a false personality, but she's gorgeous and Zevran will most likely hit on her the entire time. Which you should definitely know beforehand, because that is his M.O. 8'D

20. Nic

Nic Player

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    @Skooter910 - okay, sounds good! Would you like to start?

@Hunter - omggg yes let's do it.
    They can be serious and intense together.
    Also, Rosa has a soft spot for puppies.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

SOYEAH I'm down for this. If you want to make it interesting/something beyond casual meet-up, maybe some peeps can try to hold up the ice cream truck because they assume it's an easy target and Damian can pop in and help out. And then they can celebrate with a couple of huge ice cream cones. 8)

Is there a date between July 11th and 25th that you prefer?

@Eris @Birb
    I really, really appreciate the interest, guys!! I think I'm going to cap myself at five threads with her for now to make sure I don't bog myself down, but if I finish one of the other threads I'll definitely be down for more!! She'll be continuing her ice cream truck shenanigans for a while after the revamp too, I think. Thanks again! <33

Hunter likes this.