By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Identical Names

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Hollytree, May 14, 2019.

1. Hollytree

Hollytree Player

What would have to be done if a character I wanted to app had an identical name as a character that's already in play? They have a pretty common first name, and their canon doesn't give them a last name.

2. Liquid Infinitum

Liquid Infinitum Whistling a tune

Muse
    Race:
    Cat
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I don't know if I'm allowed to answer this but being someone who has such a character, I play Robin from Fire Emblem series and he (Or she) has a fairly common name. And someone applied for a character with the same name, both of them didn't have last names. So since my Robin came first, she had her character as Robin' thus she was able to appear on the board. Another words a slight grammatical addition can do the trick, otherwise I leave it up to staff to make any other calls. This is just what I've seen, in my time here.

Hollytree likes this.