By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Application Division is seeking new mods.
    Click here for more information!

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything || Hannah's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hannah, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

Hannah’s Organiser

Alice Liddell, Amy Pond, Nebula
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    About Me
    With the revamp, I decided on a fresh organiser!

Hi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 24 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve roleplayed for about 9 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic movies, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays. However, I do like a wide range of stuff, so there's more than what I've listed.

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord, by PM or Skype (message me for the name). I’m fine with discussing plots on here, but I do like to privately talk with people too, usually on Discord.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc. But I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my girls to make the most of their time in Pandora.

For more information: My Player Preferences.

LimitsI would say just what is stated on my preference form: Any really gritty or graphic scenario I would like to discuss first. But if we talk it out and agree on how the thread/plot is developing, then that’s okay.

I am currently studying a Masters degree, so my activity will be sporadic and scarce at times.

Check out my characters below!

Alice Liddell open l closed - high muse
    Amy Pond open l closed - high muse

#1 Hannah, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018 at 9:50 AM
    Idris likes this.
  2. Hannah

Alice Liddell

Alice in Wonderland

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is Alice, from the well-known tale of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; more specifically Walt Disney's version. She is an inquisitive twelve-year-old child who lives in Crystal Vales.

She and Dinah live with Emma Swan, when they were reunited after the calamity in Pandora and no doubt getting into all sorts of trouble.

Plot Hooks
    • Friends - Friends! Alice would love friends. I can imagine in her own time period she was a difficult child to get along with due to her being so different from other girls (i.e. not a quiet proper lady). She can be opinionated and childish, but she has a heart of gold and will stand by you no matter what.
    • Animal lovers - I'd love her to bond with someone over their pets or something.
    • Adventures - Obviously, adventures. Alice needs to be getting into some sort of innocent mischief or trouble! She wouldn't be Alice if she weren't getting carried away with her latest object of interest. She's also very creative, so any artistic people would be welcome.
    • Technology - Oh wow. I honestly think Alice would looooove to see modern items, such as mobile phones or digital cameras. She'd be confused as hell, but also very excited.

Amy Pond

Doctor Who

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Amy has been in Pandora for well over a year now, and in that time she's seen two versions of The Doctor and multiple companions come and go. She still works at Pandora Studios as an actress in Pandopolis and owns a cat that is equally as snarky as her. She was the guardian of Sky Smith but unfortunately they disappeared from Pandora and Amy has been wondering what happened to them after being unable to locate them after the calamity.

I admit, I haven't done anything groundbreaking with Amy in a while, but she's my oldest baby here, and I'd really like to throw her into some new plots and threads, have her make some new friends and of course, get dragged into another adventure or perhaps put her knowledge of alien life to good use. After all, she won't want to be an actress forever...

Nebula

Marvel Universe

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is Nebula, from Guardians of the Galaxy. She is the adopted daughter of Thanos, and adopted sister of Gamora. Raised to be a warrior and deadly assassin, Nebula suffered under the cruelty of Thanos; every time she lost to Gamora in battle (which was frequent), the former would remove a body part from her, replacing it with cybernetics, claiming it would make her stronger. Although loyal, Nebula grew to hate her adopted father for stealing her childhood and taking everything from her. She also heavily resented Gamora for being the favourite and never letting her win.

Her canon point is at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. II. After nearly succeeding in murdering her sister, Nebula has finally taken a step towards forgiving Gamora, knowing she was just as much a victim of Thanos' cruelty as she was. She was on the way to find and kill him when she got dragged into Pandora, crash landing in the Dread Wastes.

Plot Hooks
    • Allies: Whilst Nebula does not consider herself someone with "friends", merely people she can use, her stance towards the Guardians thawed throughout the last film, so perhaps she is capable of interaction that is more than just trying kill or outwit someone. I wouldn't say she'd warm up to anyone in particular, but I think it would be interesting for her to perhaps work with someone with similar interests or goals. I imagine a career for her here would be taking on missions for people, probably deadly ones, in exchange for resources. But this time it would be on her own terms, instead of Thanos' or Ronan's for instance.
    • Accidental good deeds?: Seeing as one of her reasons in killing Thanos is to prevent others from becoming like her, I'd say there is some good in Nebula. That and she couldn't finish Gamora off. Whilst she's certainly not a hero, it would be interesting if she accidentally got in the way of a situation where she made a positive impact, such as saving someone's life.
    • Poking the bear: ...on the flip side to that, it's pretty easy to piss her off, so if anyone wants to try and push her buttons, at this point she's still probably going to retaliate and cause all sorts of mess.

#2 Hannah, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  3. Saaron

Saaron Player

Alice / Setsuna
    HI HELLO WELCOME BACK! I LOVE ALICE SO I'M HERE!
    So, my character Tituba is already getting involved with Emma Swan so I think I'll come back later with her, with plot ideas...

But today I'm here because I have this new character, Setsuna, and... in a sense, she makes me think of the kind of people you can find in Wonderland? She's really gimmicky and always gets trapped (in every kind of trap possible, honestly, from pit to bear traps to quicksands) but she's pretty cool and calm about it. She's reallynice, but pretty apathetic. She's also not the brightest and doesn't understand sarcasm (like.. most people in Wonderland if I remember well??) so... yeah.
    Oh and also, she's super clumsy and gets into traps because she's always daydreaming and also because she easily gets distracted (by bright colors or animals, for example, like someone else we know >.>)

All of this makes me think that they could actually get on well, because they're pretty different but at the same time... there are so similarities. (or Setsuna would get on Alice's nerves, it can go either ways haha).

Anyway, I think it could be interesting to have them meet. Maybe they'll end up daydreaming together, or they'll fall through a rabbit hole (but like, literally, because having her foot stuck into a rabbit hole is 100% the kind of things that could happen to Setsuna).

Hannah likes this.
  4. Hannah

@Saaron!

Oh boy, Setsuna and Alice would get themselves into such dramas together it sounds like! Alice isn't that clued up on sarcasm either haha, although she can say things which will go over people's head. Although, yeah, Alice will be pretty bubbly next to Setsuna if she's not that emotional. xD

I would love if they got stuck down an actual proper rabbit hole somehow, that's hilarious. I can see it happening definitely if they've both got their head in the clouds. Or Setsuna ends up finding trouble and Alice is the only one around who can help her?

Saaron likes this.
  5. Saaron

Saaron Player

Setsuna / Alice
    Yeah! If Alice goes to the woods from time to time, she could meet Setsuna being stuck somewhere there because she got distracted while hunting! Or if she doesn't, we could have them meet somewhere in a city, where she'd be stuck in a "modern" trap, like automatic doors or a vending machine! The rabbit hole could happen sometimes later! Like, Setsuna could take Alice to the places she found beautiful while traveling around Pandora and then they get stuck?

Hannah likes this.
  6. Hannah

@Saaron

Haha, I like the idea of Setsuna getting stuck in a modern trap, and Alice has to try and free her since she's still very new to anything not Victorian. It'd be a different type of adventure. xD

Saaron likes this.
  7. Hannah

Nebula has been added, along with some information and plot ideas for her!​

8. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Hi @Hannah!

Alice/Gov: Any chance my cursed tiger could help Alice with something? An adventure that goes awry perhaps? When he's human again (likely next season), he could introduce her to his twelve year old daughter, Penny (NPC). Penny needs friends. ;)

Nebula/Aulus: Aulus is a Sergeant in the Dread Wastes. He could get into conflict with Nebula, [insert reason].

Happy to flesh out these ideas or brainstorm some with you via Discord. :)

Hannah likes this.
  9. Hannah

Hi @Dharke!

I love these ideas. Sent you a message on Discord. ;)

Dharke likes this.
  10. Saaron

Saaron Player

Setsuna / Alice
    Great! Should I start this? (One of my friends got me Alice in Wonderland in English and I'm currently reading it in its original language for the first time and I'm HYPED TO THREAD WITH HER haha!) In which modern town could Alice go, and at which date?

Hannah likes this.
  11. Hannah

Ooh that's exciting. :D Yes if you don't mind, that would be great! I could get her to Pandopolis if that works? Alice is free most of the time; how about October?

Saaron likes this.
  12. Saaron

Saaron Player

Yes! Perfect! I'll put that late October, if you don't mind, because Setsuna is able to leave to find her way out of the Dread Wast only in October so she'd probably be exploring the main towns around that time!

Hannah likes this.
  13. Hannah

That's fine with me. :)

Saaron likes this.
  14. Sundream

Sundream Mahou Shoujo

Student
    Race:
    Human, but wants to be a mermaid
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Hi @Hannah ! :)
    Papika / Alice

So I was thinking that Papika and Alice could be friends, since they are both around the same age and Papika also loves adventure (sometimes to the point of being completely blind to danger and so she could use someone who would hold her back).

Friendship: Papika is very adventurous and very prone to various shenanigans; she is also incredibly friendly towards anyone she meets!

Pets: Bu-chan is a robot, but to Papika he is basically a pet (though Papika has no idea how he works, because she isn't very technology-savvy).

Superpowers: Papika has Henshin form (a magical girl form, which grants her superpowers), so perhaps they could have some adventures with that?

I also noticed you signed Alice for the K.N.D., so I was thinking that they could meet up beforehand, so that they won't have to join an organization where they don't know anyone.

Hannah likes this.
  15. Hannah

Hi @Sundream! :)

That would be great! Yeah Alice can run into danger but she's likely to be more cautious than Papika is at times; she tries to be rational even though it's mostly childish logic haha.

Alice would be intrigued by Bu-chan, she will be less technology-savvy than Papika probably, as she came from a time when even electricity was still a new invention. Dinah will be very curious too.

Ooh yeah that sounds great, involving Papika's Henshin form; I'd love them to somehow have an adventure involving that too.

That's a good idea. :) Alice is in Crystal Vales, but I can get elsewhere. Perhaps they end up thrown into some sort of chaotic adventure together and have to work their way out of it?

Sundream likes this.
  16. Sundream

Sundream Mahou Shoujo

Student
    Race:
    Human, but wants to be a mermaid
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Papika does occasionally use logic, but it's a very special kind of logic:

[​IMG]

She will gladly use her Henshin form, she hasn't used it since the Calamity.

Papika is in Pandopolis in an orphanage now, but she is in a life situation that makes her uncomfortable (in her fake story she is a straight A student), so I imagine that she will try to get out of there as often as possible (she has a hoverboard that she can fly on + now there are those portals in Pandopolis, so travelling will be very easy).

Also, she is free now pretty much all the time. :)

Hannah likes this.
  17. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Nebula and @Genji Shimada
    So this is a fun one. Genji is a ninja who grew with a loving family, but when his dad died everything went to hell and it culminated in his own brother nearly killing him and requiring him to be turned into a cyborg to live. He used to hate who he was and bent on getting revenge against his clan for what they did to him, but eventually managed to find peace and even forgave his brother.

I feel like Genji could be maybe a kind of mentor figure to Nebula, possibly? Helping her cope with the very complicated emotions inside of her and help her figure out her life, especially since there's no Thanos in Pandora atm. He's a pretty patient guy so he might be able to endure Nebula's very rough personality.

Hannah likes this.
  18. Hannah

@Sundream

Well, they can use their specific logics together (and probably end up in all sorts of mischief because of it!)

Aww, well Alice will hopefully be a nice distraction for Papika :) And she'll be fascinated by a hoverboard! How about they meet in Centria?

@FullMoon

Ooh this will be interesting! Genji sounds like he'd definitely understand her plight and built up emotions. Yeah, she's very conflicted right now - angry because she's stuck here and can't go and get revenge on Thanos, so she's prone to lashing out. But at the same time she went through some emotionally charged events before coming to Pandora, like making amends with her sister. There's definitely potential for her to become a better person and not resort to violence to solve her problems. She's never really had someone who's wanted to help her, outside of Gamora very recently.

Sundream and FullMoon like this.
  19. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Genji and Nebula
    Yeah, Genji would def want to help her because he'd see her going down the same path he once was. He's pretty soft-spoken and generally nice, so even if Nebula is probably going to be wary of him at first, he could get along with her and offer some help while still giving her some space so as to not impose on her too much. Genji's traveling through Pandora this season, so it'd be pretty easy for the two of them to run into each other!

Hannah likes this.
  20. Hannah

That's great, yeah Nebula really needs someone who'll be patient with her and not give up on her at the first hurdle (of which there will be many.) Nebula is traveling too; she starts off in the Dread Wastes, which is pretty big in itself, in late September, so I'm guessing she'll still be around there early October. After that, I'm not sure yet, but she'll be searching for resources and information on Pandora; she's pretty much out of her element as she's now stuck in world with no way out.