By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

If your character was a fruit...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Birb, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    What fruit would they be and why?

Dorian Pavus: A dragonfruit. On the outside, you don't quite know what you're looking at. Its strange, its colorful, is it fire and necromancy, or just a bunch of sparkly magical bullshit? Then you open it up... and wow. It's just as fabulous and amazing on the inside! How about that.

Ratonhnhaké:ton: A boysenberry. It's a hybrid fruit between some European berries and some American berries. Makes good jam. Oh, I'm sorry. The term is jelly.

Pietro Maximoff
    : A pineapple. Why? Because it's a spiky, uninviting fruit that is generally used as a sour base, but sometimes, if you catch it at the right time (ie. when its ripe), it can be kind of sweet. Are we still talking about the fruit, or the person? I don't even know anymore.

Desmond Miles: A juniper berry. Because you make it into gin, and that you put in drinks. Its a god damn fruit, sue me.

Zevran Arainai: A banana. Well, you know why.

Hannah and Blix like this.
  2. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Michael Langdon - Strychnine Fruit
    Looks like a nice casual orange or tangerine on the outside. In fact in a pile of them you'd easily mistake it for being nothing different from the rest of the bunch...but depending how you use it you'll either get high and think you've got super powers or die horribly. Most people just die horribly. Kinda like how it depends how you use Michael too...either you get on in life successfully or you die horribly.

Billy Hargrove - Elderberry
    A bit dark but extremely tasty in a jam or jelly or even as a wine! But you get a seed or a bit of the wood in there and oh boy are you gonna have a stomach ache. Kinda like what'll happen if Billy doesn't like you. Only the stomach ache will be his fist pummelling your gut repeatedly.​

Pennywise - Manchineel Fruit
    So for a start the tree this fruit grows on is incredibly rare. But despite the fruit apparently being quite sweet, there's a catch. This thing is so deadly that if you eat it you die horribly. If you touch it you're gonna wish you were dead...need I say more?​

Hannah, Wulf and Birb like this.
  3. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Basically don't touch any of ur characters. Got it.

Wulf and Blix like this.
  4. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Yeah, somehow I ended up with all the rotten apples...

U C WHAT I DID THERE

Wulf and Birb like this.
  5. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    I did C.

Bully is the friendliest fruit.

Wulf likes this.