HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

in absentia || steel's absences || vacation dec. 26-31

Discussion in 'Absences' started by Steel, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Steel

Steel [PUNK ROCK BLASTING ON RADIO]
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

In Absentia

steel's absences

[​IMG]

Yo! I'm gonna use this thread to post all my absences, so you all know when I'm going to be busy/away/working/etc. I'll try to keep it as up-to-date as I can, but there may be times when I'll forget to mention I'm busy, or I'll be too swamped to get online, or something unexpected happens... because life has the annoying tendency to do that sometimes!

Current Status
    • On vacation December 26 - 31

#1 Steel, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

AUGUST 16 - 19

Howdy, guys!

My mom sprung a surprise mini-vacation on me, so I'll be away for a few days chilling with my folks and proofreading at the same time because whoever heard of actually relaxing on your vacation and your clients actually sending things to you on time, amirite? but they should pass by relatively quickly and I might pop onto Discord every now and again.

Take care, y'all! [​IMG]

3. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

UNTIL OCTOBER 10

Hokay, a few updates about my situation and the reasons behind my slowatus!
    • On October 7-8 my friends and I are going to Fantasticon, which is a con dedicated to fantasy, sci-fi, etc. literature and media. I'm going to cosplay as my wolfboy, Perrin Aybara, which I've been planning on doing for ages! The only problem is, I commissioned his hammer from some guys specializing in 3D printing way back in August, and they sprang on me a couple of nights ago that they won't be making the deadline because they fudged up the design and it was printing everything paper-thin. So now I've gotta scramble to make my own hammer in 2 weeks! Yikes!

• The girl I proofread for (which some of you are no doubt already familiar with, considering I've been proofreading her stuff for a solid year and a half now) is finally wrapping up with her PhD in early October, which means a lot of last minute proofreading to do on short notice whenever she sees fit to send it over/warn me about it. Double yikes!

• I've started attending driving lessons, and while we're just studying theory these days, they want me to take the theoretical exam sometime during the first week of October which... is not possible, buddy, I really can't, so I'll pretty much tell 'em I gotta postpone it until after Fantasticon. Can I get a triple yikes here!?
    TL;DR I'm a pretty stressful bee these days so my posting will be sparing and to whatever inspires and relaxes me. If this is a problem for anyone, please feel free to reach out to me so that we can discuss what to do with our plots! Thanks so much for your understanding.

4. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

DECEMBER 26 - 31

@Crystal Peak, @Lamelian, @Ophelia and I, along with several of our IRL friends, are going to go to Germany for the holidays!! I don't expect to be around at all during that week, or if I am, I'll only be popping on to say hi!

Posting and staff duties should hopefully resume after New Year's~