HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered In-universe character blog

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Anomaly, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Anomaly

Anomaly Player

Family disapointment
    Hey guys! Weird, random question. So I know it's canon that Starknet and Starkbook are a thing, but Starkbook statuses are considered canon and non-canon on a case-by-case basis. I have a character (Doctor Horrible) who canonly ran a blog featuring videos of him documenting his life as a villain, and I thought it would be fun to have him do a similar thing in Pandora. I want his blog updates to be canon, and I want to actually write them out so people who interact with him/watch his blog would have that knowledge at their disposal. However, I'm having a hard time deciding where exactly to put said updates. I thought about putting it into "current events" (and his first blog post will definitely be mentioned/featured there), but it wouldn't be appropriate for me to make a new current event every time he updates. I also looked into the Communications forum, but that all seems like texts, IM, email, and other direct character interactions (rather than Doctor Horrible talking to the void and some people commenting if they felt like it). Long story short, which forum would be the most appropriate for me to put Doctor Horrible's blog and its updates, so that they could be considered canon to his time in Pandora? Sorry if this is weird and oddly specific, but thanks in advance!

2. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Hi Anomaly. You can use the Journals & Fanworks forum for that sort of thing. It's a mix of canon and non-canon stuff, but it was created for things like IC character journals, which your blog would fit under.

Anomaly likes this.