HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Is Dragon Age big enough to be considered a 'large fandom'?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Newt Scamander, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

1. Newt Scamander

Newt Scamander Harry Potter

Magizoologist
    Race:
    Wizard
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I was told to put this up here and it's late, i'm sorry!

Is Dragon Age considered a large enough fandom to be able to app three characters from it? It spans three games (with minor overlap), multiple DLCs, and some books and comics.

edit: whoops. not my OOC account. oh well 8'D It's Birb btw. I know, it's a surprise who is asking.

2. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

YO BIRB. Sorry for the delay! Dragon Age ended up being right on the border on what we felt was between a Large Fandom and Regular Fandom, so we weren't sure what to make of it at first. That said, we agreed it's fine for three characters and added it to the large fandoms list! have fun with ur explodey mage

3. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    -STRAIGHT UP DIES-

ilu anders. be mine forever. <3