By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Is it possible

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Liquid Snake, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Floating between waves

Surreal explorer
    Race:
    Uncertain at this point
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So I asked on discord but I've been told there might be need for information to be looked into, so I was told to ask here and so I am. I've been getting into a new album recently from a band that I grew up hearing back and forth, now usually applying for a member of a band wouldn't be possible here in Pandora.

The thing is, the band I'm wanting to apply a member for is the Virtual band that is Gorillaz. And while that sounds like it might be hard to accomplish, they do have a fleshed out story and life expressed through various music videos, short movies and so on.

Thus I was wondering if I could apply for one of the members, because I think they have enough of a story and distinction from our world and thus live in their own world. Now I'm still unsure who I'll go for as I'm tossing up between 2-D and Noodle but otherwise, would it be possible to play one of them?

2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey @Liquid Snake!

As I also mentioned on Discord, since we've had Gorillaz characters apped before, you can definitely app one of them! Have fun!

Pandora Staff