HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Is this character acceptable?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by InclinedToServe, Nov 9, 2017.

1. InclinedToServe

Student
    So I'm new here and have been having trouble thinking of a character to use. The idea I've had so far is Bill from Left 4 Dead, but there's a bit of a catch.While playing Bill from Left 4 Dead would be allowed, or at least I'd assume so, I want to play him from Dead By Daylight. As part of a collaborative effort with Valve, Dead By Daylight added Bill as a playable survivor stuck in an eternity of games of being hunted after performing his sacrifice for the sake of his group. I want to take a Bill that has been stuck in the hunt for a while.

The problem is two-fold. First of all, I don't know if this counts as making him a sort of OC, since the forum doesn't allow characters as portrayed in fanfictions and the events of Dead By Daylight's lore are not canon to Left 4 Dead, even if L4D is canon to DBD in a way. The other problem is that nothing really specific would be known about Bill's experiences after getting pulled into the world of DBD, as outside of the lore the game has no story in its rounds. I wouldn't go into anything specific or just try to get any skills I could using this, I'm just enchanted by the idea of playing a character with such an interesting background like this.

Thank you for your time.

2. Steel

Steel [PUNK ROCK BLASTING ON RADIO]
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Hey there, InclinedToServe, and welcome to Pandora!

Unfortunately, due to the very nature of the Dead By Daylight game, we're afraid you can't app Bill from this particular game. It would be like applying for a character from Heroes of the Storm: while there is a very loose plot that explains how characters appeared in the game's universe, the game has very little plot to speak of, and mostly serves as a fun crossover and a way to play online with your friends.

However, if you wish to app Bill, you're more than welcome to do so from his original game, which is actually canon!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!

Pandora Staff