HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Is this fandom allowed?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ivy, May 18, 2018.

1. Ivy

Ivy Clifford's Assistant

amateur cartoonist and video game enthusiast
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I know this question has been asked (and answered) before, but the solution is quite out of date and I couldn't find anything else regarding this topic.
    So here I am, the person number quadtrizillion to ask this: are characters from Critical Role allowed in Pandora? Specifically from Vox Machina, the first campaign.
    Of course through digging to find an answer for myself I found that TAZ is banned (for understandable reasons), though CR is quite different in nature so it made me wonder.
    Vox Machina is a finished D&D campaign which even got a prequel-esque comic to dive into the story and characters further, which makes it fundamentally different from other online D&D podcasts and shows.
    I personally would compare it to a Bioware protagonist thing (fix, pre-written story with adaptable characters), and those are, to my knowledge, allowed, yes?

Of course I can very well understand that characters from the current campaign, The Mighty Nein, would be forbidden due to a lack of substance and potential character development along the way, so I'll exclude it.

This is more of a "future reference" thing and asked out of sheer curiosity (with a hunch of confusion) than anything else, so please take your time with it <3
    I am really sorry for the bother and the annoyance...you have permission to punch me for this

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Hey Ivy! Sorry for the late response in here but yes, we would allow Vox Machina characters!

Ivy and GhostOfHalloweenPast like this.