By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

IT 2 Discussion [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Fandom Discussion' started by Macintosh, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Macintosh

Macintosh Player

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    I just saw IT 2 last Friday night! What a scary ass movie. Anyway, I can't quite wrap my head around the whole plot line with the ancient Native American ritual and whatnot. Where did those 3 orbs come from? What was the point of them having to burn their precious items from their childhood? And why did Mike choose to hide from them that the people died during the first ritual? And what was the first ritual for?

I mean, confusion aside, I enjoyed the movie. It was definitely entertaining. But if anyone wants to help me clear up some of these questions, that'd be great. Maybe reading the book provides more clarity.

2. Raine

Raine we see each other in a different light
    Community Relations Division

Warrior
    Race:
    Werewolf
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    As someone who has read the book, I can tell you that the ritual of Chud happens very differently in the book compared to the film - Bill and Pennywise lock together via Bill biting Pennywise's tongue and then being astral projected and then a battle of mind going on. It's wild.

Those 3 orbs are the Deadlights - Pennywise's true form.

Macintosh likes this.