By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

It's 2040. Our president is a plant! || Blix's Organiser - OPEN!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Blix, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

It's 2040. Our president is a plant!

Virgo. Avid skier. Gluten-full. And 100% jazzed to meet you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

About Me
    Hey folks, I'm Blix! I'm old as balls and I've been here since the dawn of time. After GB2016 came out all of my friends took one look at Holtzmann, pointed at me and went, 'that's you' so that probably covers a lot about this section. Since then those same people have also compared me to Gina from B99 so I guess cross the two and BAM it's Blix. I'm an independent singer-songwriter (if you wanna know more just ask!) I write my own songs, design and make my own stage outfits, I freakin' LOVE vintage fashion and I'm also a cosplayer and steampunk.

The fandoms I'm super into are The Expanse (books and show), The Walking Dead (comics and show SCREW U SHOW U SUCK), Bates Motel, Stranger Things, AHS, Alice in Wonderland (pretty much any adaption), Sherlock Holmes, Ghostbusters 2016, Mad Max (ALL OF IT), Alien, Terminator, Stephen King, pretty much any Tim Burton movie ever created, Disney and The Crow. My fave actors and actresses are Sigourney Weaver, Charlize Theron, Milla J, Eva Green, Gemma Arterton, Luke freakin' Evans yaaaassss and Steven Strait. I also have a thing for the Skarsgard fam, gimme anything any of them are in I will consume iiiit.

I also have a couple of health issues that sometimes affect my RPing but if they're flaring up I generally let people know and sometimes I vanish for chunks of time if I get super busy but that's usually around June/August time.

Roleplay Preferences
    ➠ I'm not super into one off meet & greets anymore! I've been RPing a long time and kinda burned myself out on meaningless threads for the sake of threads. I'd much rather not do a one off and actually focus on a storyline and development - if you're into long term relationship development between characters whether it's friends, enemies, colleagues or otherwise then that's my jam, come at me!

➠ I will RP literally anything! Fluff, dumb stupid adventures that make you go WTF, dark gritty storylines, death, murder, chaos, happy cheerful goofy stuff. I'm into it all, especially if it helps build a couple of characters storylines and relationships!

➠ I am 100% okay with having my characters lose fights and get the snot kicked out of them if we've discussed and pre-arranged for that being how the story goes, in fact I like to consider it a nice development arc for the character if they lose and someone hands their ass to them. But please bear in mind that sometimes I might already have just done this with a character and might want a break to let them have a win or two otherwise it just gets sad, or a bit daft if they keep on losing at the end of every single thread. But do please throw ideas at me!

➠ My post lengths are generally 400+. Depends on the charrie, some are wordier than others and I'll also try to bounce off my writing partners length too!

➠ In the past I've accidentally overwhelmed myself with threads and plots to a point where I nearly scared myself away from RPing entirely, so these days I have a strict 3 threads per charrie limit! Please don't take it personally if I don't have an opening when you initially approach me for plots, I'm limiting myself for my own sanity and I can often slip a new plot in once something else has wrapped up if you're okay with waiting a wee bit. <3

➠ I try to reply as often as possible. If I'm on an absence I might be gone for a few weeks but I try not to leave ANYTHING for over a month even on absence. When I'm active and around you'll probably get replies within a 24 hour period! If you haven't received a reply and I'm clearly around and posting, please nudge me because I've probably missed the thread I owe!

➠ I suck at group threads. I have discovered this after much trying to not suck, lol. Consequently I try to avoid threads with more than 2 other people in them! If you have a really cool idea though, let me know and I might be able to deal depending on the situation. Mostly I don't join larger group threads because I don't want to hold others up so if you're okay with that possibility then cool!

➠ I'm also going to be super honest and admit my muses seem to come in cycles. I might have a ton of muse for one charrie at one moment and be rapid-firing with them and then the next week that muse will wane and I'll be rapid-firing with another charrie. I also tend to focus on one or two with big plots during a few seasons and the others will tick over in the background, then I'll swap them round and give some attention to the others. It really depends on my mood. However even during these muse bursts I will always maintain replying to other threads! If I haven't replied, poke me, I've probably missed the thread.

Limits
    HA. HAAAAAH. So some of you will be more than aware that I've played some truly deeply horrific characters on Pandora. I don't really have limits with writing in regards to violence, gore, dark messed up really gross stuff. I'm more leery on the sexual abuse front and would need to know the other writer reeeally well, same goes for emotional abuse. I have and can write it, but I need to know the person on the other end pretty damn well and I need to be able to trust that they will be okay with communicating if something is making them uncomfortable. There HAS TO BE OOC COMMUNICATION in any plots like that and I won't just enter into them lightly. I currently only have one character who may be inclined to these kinds of triggers to others.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

Current Activity Status!

Regular posting right now, especially for Michael!

NEXT ABSENCES
    N/A

#2 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  3. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    #3 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    MICHAEL LANGDON |AMERICAN HORROR STORY | CHARACTER ACCOUNT

WHO IS MICHAEL?
    Hail, Satan! Michael is the literal Anti-Christ, the son of Lucifer. He was the product of the devils working to bring about the end of times in his world and his destiny is to bring abut the apocalypse and remake the world in Satan's image as a dutiful son. Which sounds pretty solid only there's no guidebook to the Apocalypse and everyone has all these expectations and pressures and frankly some of them are just mean, honestly all Michael really wanted was to be a normal kid with a normal family. Hell he would have settled for just one person who really loved him and didn't scream 'HAIL SATAN!' at him in sheer excitement. It's not easy being famous.

That being said Michael is at a cusp of his development where he could tilt either way. He is salvageable right now, he could possibly be brought back from the brink of no return by the right person or the right set of circumstances. He will never be a good person, but he could maybe be saved from being the purest incarnation of evil the world has ever seen. Then again with just the right nudge he might already have gone too far to come back now. Guess we'll find out in Pandora what the future has in store for him!

CURRENT STATUS
    He was about to be crowned 'Supreme' back in his world having just passed the test of Seven Wonders (they call it that but it's the fucking worst, it's not full of wonder at all) when he got yoinked into Pandora. He'll be heading to Centria for a little while and then more than likely he'll end up winding his way over to Schola Praeditos!

PLOT HOOKS
    ➠ Ave Satanas. He's the literal Anti-Christ and bad shit happens around him all the time. He absolutely needs to make some enemies, maybe people who have the means to see through him and see what he really is and tbh with Michael he gives off the ~vibe to some people and they generally turn on him in his hour of need, so it'd be great to build up some fun adversary plots for him to stew on. Doesn't necessarily have to be anything big, IDK come be the Harry Snotter to his Draco Malfoy.

➠ Yer a wizard, Harry! I would love to get him some relationships going with people around his age (teenagers or slightly older) from Schola! Friends he can hang out with would be real niiice, I can't guarantee he'd genuinely like them but he'd at least put on a good show and tbh a small part of him might genuinely enjoy doing normal teen stuff, but shh, he's not telling. =)

➠ Light influences. Michael is on the cusp of becoming his destiny but there's still time. There is a streak of humanity in him and I would freakin' LOVE if someone could see that and reach in there past all the shit and darkness and maybe nurture it a little and see what happens? Literally nobody in his life has ever reached out to that side of him because of who he is and his tendency to drift towards negative influences who want him to fulfil his mission. I honestly don't mind if this comes in the form of a parental figure, a friend or even a potential blossoming relationship (all genders are cool). All I can promise is copious amounts of pain, angst and drama. Give it tooo meeeeeee. <3

➠ Dark influences. Michael has the tendency to drift into the embrace of people who are bad for him, people who nurture his demonic side and encourage him (often to a sycophantic degree) to be his worst self. I'd like to keep that theme running in Pandora if I could. I already have a father figure plot sorted out but other types of bad influences on Michael would be great, maybe people who want to manipulate him for their own means, though he is smart and is likely to see through this but if their aims line up he might go along for the ride. Or people who see him as a free ride to power. Or tbh people who just wanna watch the world burn and are down for the Pandorapocalypse work too.

➠ Supah powaaahs! Michael is still really getting the hang of everything he is capable of doing and there are even some things he's not sure about his limits on and he's also got capabilities to learn more abilities. Someone to either help him out with this, for good or bad means, would be interesting. Like literally nobody in his life has ever suggested to him he could use all his powers for good, nobody has ever said that. Someone give him an Uncle Ben speech!

➠ Cult followers, aka The Collective. I'm seriously considering at some point doing some creeptastic Church of Satan stuff (no it's not like actual real world Church of Satan, those guys seem chill), so at some point I might pop up a brainstorm to look for a group of people who would actively seek to bolster Michael's path in life and get it back on track for Pandora for their own purposes of power and control. So basically the deal is you sell your soul to Michael, you get your hearts desires (power, money, a sports car and Ryan Reynolds on thursdays) and in return when he calls for it, you help him with the end of the world. And here's the fun dealio for being at the right hand of the devil; you get to survive it. If you'd be interested in that, lemme know, finding early followers/dedicated types might help spur his decision to make a group like that or not.

➠ Gimme all ur witches, bitches. So Michael is preeettty sure witches are bad news and they suck, this is party because they were a roadblock to his destiny and also because ain't no decent warlock got time for witches and he's been spending too much time around prejudiced people. He is naturally going to be inclined to be a little anti-witch and it would be definitely fun to play around with that somehow, whether it develops with them hating each other guts or if he starts to come round, we can see!

➠ Canonmates. Just. Fucking. Give me everyone. Everyone.

➠ Baby flirt. So in his future Michael is veery good at understanding how to sexually manipulate people without ever having to give anything of himself. Right now...he does not know how to do this. It could be super fun to have an on-off thing with a few people where he flutters his baby flirt wings and tires to figure out and learn that he can manipulate people through their carnal desires and seduction too. I say on-off because he will absolutely be hot and cold about it, and it most likely won't go anywhere because I'm not sure the muse is sexually inclined in the slightest and if he is there certainly won't be any emotional attachment. This is gonna be a complex one so we'd have to really develop it and hash it out to make sure it feels natural. He's not gonna just target someone and then whip out the flirt, he'd need to genuinely like them and want to and then he'd start playing around with manipulation aspect, mostly because I think this behaviour won't come if its forced. He's already got one person he's sort of doing this with but he is by no means loyal so I would love a couple of other people he's doing something similar with.

#4 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  5. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    KD6-3.7 | BLADE RUNNER 2049 | CHARACTER ACCOUNT

WHO IS K?
    KD6-3.7, also known simply as 'K' is a Nexus-9 Series Replicant created by Wallace Corp with one purpose and one purpose alone; to retire older model replicants through any means necessary. He used to work for LAPD in the year 2049, only he recently had his world shaken when he thought he might not actually be a full replicant, for a moment he thought he might have been born. Sadly for K his moment of feeling like he might be special didn't last and instead he chose to die for a good cause and maybe change the world...or he would have if Pandora hadn't dragged him away from the end of one life and gave him a whole new one!

He's extremely obedient towards humans, is surprisingly kind and is just learning about his own independence and ability to choose a life for himself. That being said he's also an ex-cop who used to hunt down his own kind and kill them so he's no angel. Oh and...he has a flying car. =)

CURRENT STATUS
    K is enjoying his new life in the new Pandora. He's deliberately bouncing from one job to another because he's enjoying the freedom to choose and he's trying to experience as much as he can. Thus far he's done dish-washing and he now works as a projectionist at the 50's drive in theatre, he's purposefully avoiding anything to do with being a cop for as long as he can.

In January time his life is probably going to get shaken up when a Blade Runner from his world comes knocking on his door to retire him...

PLOT HOOKS
    ➠ Robot friends! I would love for K to meet any and all kinds of sentient machines and robots and AI in Pandora because now he doesn't have to kill them, why not get to know them a little better! He'll probably be feeling a little like he has a lot of atone for so it might be cool if he grows attached to someone he might otherwise have 'retired' in his own world.

➠ K hasn't really had any kind of life experiences beyond his work and now he's free from the restraints of his world and has learned he can make his own decisions, I would reeeally love for him to get some friends who can show him the world a little and help him through this weird learning curve he's going through right now.

➠ I would also not say no to some fun bad influences on him because the RP gods know I love to fuck up my charries sooo if anyone wants to take advantage of him, yes please!

➠ Enemies. I think it would be super interesting to earn K some enemies. For a start he's kind of used to being shat on by humans who usually call him 'Skinner' or 'Skinjob' and generally hate his guts so if anyone has anything against super smart AI and robots, they're probably not going to like K on general principle.

➠ He has a hover car, I would love someone getting excited about that and bugging him for hover car rides, lol.

#5 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
  6. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ROBERT 'PENNYWISE' GRAY | STEPHEN KING'S IT | CHARACTER ACCOUNT

WHO IS BOB GRAY?
    Why, It's only everyone's favourite dancing clown! But you'd be very wrong if you think all there is behind that vacant grin is a scary clown with some balloons. Behind those big blue eyes are the Deadlights, a preternatural energy that no living being can gaze upon without going completely insane. It is pure fear, primal terror and all the things that make your skin crawl and the hairs stand up on the back of your arms. Pennywise is merely a form It takes to be comprehended by the mind, amongst other things. It is an eldritch God of Consumption, an ancient entity from the Macroverse, an Eater of Worlds that feeds on both flesh and the psychic energy generated by fear and terror, consequently the best hunting tactic is to appear to those it hunts as whatever they fear most.

It will be targeting children most of all as their fears are the most tangible and they make for easy consumable prey, however any adults with specific phobias and fears of tangible things may also fall prey to It's tactics of scare mongering. Also it really does just enjoy fucking around with people's heads. For those who fear nothing, I'm afraid It has no interest in them when there are so many other tasty treats out there to feast on though It may manipulate them into helping It scare those who are afraid and It has been known to brainwash people into murder and mayhem!

CURRENT STATUS
    After the Calamity event, IT has been picking up the pieces and figuring out the new world. It not has a lair on an unknown asteroid drifting around the cosmic wilderness which it regularly returns to. Since being forced into a mortal body for a season, It has become a little more sentimental than It used to be. Its also holding a big ass grudge against the people that did it and torments Wanda, Crowley and Emma as often as possible.

It is also trying to push Emma Ward into becoming a killer like her old friend Driver, It's also working on Billy Hargrove to encourage him to be the best bully he possibly can.

NOTE: During the December Christmas period, It will potentially be returning to Its lair to hibernate for a month due to the levels of good cheer brought about by Christmas characters and the North Pole.

PLOT HOOKS
    ➠ Classic 'tell me your fear and I'll scare the poop out of your character' plots. If you want your character to face their fears and be tormented by them I am your gal for this. Pennywise is going to need some people to fuck with and it doesn't matter where in Pandora they're based, It can teleport to them if they have a nice solid fear to work with and I can work around whatever you're looking for for your charrie. Obviously I'm not gonna kill/hurt your charrie without your say so and I'm happy to work for longer term things where people eventually overcome their fears or get rescued by friends before he eats them, whatever!

NOTE: Not currently looking for one offs where characters beat him down.

➠ Want to kill off a played character and need a cool way for them to go out? Why not let them float?

➠ Want your character to do something crazy OOC for them normally? Have you considered some nice casual brainwashing recently? It can drive people to do all manner of crazy weird unusual things, even murdering people close to them! So fancy some drama where a loved one suddenly decides to go on a murder spree and they have to be broken out of the 'spell' so the speak? Allow It to provide all your helpful brainwashing needs!

➠ Might also be interesting for It to meet some other Gods! Pandora is full of various Pantheons and It has a superiority complex, could be interesting to see it play with some unfamiliar Gods and see how they like some eldritch abominations up in their believers faces. xD

➠ It is very slowly becoming more sentimental since It experienced what being human was like, consequently I would love for It to start having 'favourite humans'. In that It finds ones It wouldn't necessarily eat or torment too badly but finds interesting for other reasons. I'd really love to watch It struggle miserably with being completely incapable of understanding how human bonds work. This would be a pretty one-off thing and the character would have to be reeeeally special so hit me up and we can discuss!

#6 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
  7. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    THREAD STATS

KD6-3.7 | 2/3 Open Thread Slots | OPEN!
    MICHAEL LANGDON | Fuck The Thread Limit | OPEN!
    ROBERT GRAY 'IT' | 0/3 Open Thread Slots | CLOSED!

#7 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
  8. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    RESERVED JUST IN CASE

#8 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  9. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    RESERVED JUST IN CASE

#9 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  10. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    RESERVED JUST IN CASE

#10 Blix, Nov 29, 2018
  11. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Finally reopened wooo!​

#11 Blix, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  12. Manfred von Richthofen

Manfred von Richthofen The Red Baron

Owner of The Hanger/Smuggler
    Race:
    human
    Directory:
    link
    Okay so... I've got a potentially 'adult-client' for Connie. idk how much it'll work out but I like to toture Manfred so here I soooooooo~

Manfred here is a German Catholic raised from the early 1900s. And generally when he hit puberty and realized he had no interest in boobs, but was getting boners from watching the boys change in the locker room after gym class well..... he took everything he could to suppress those urges deep down with the understanding that something was wrong with him, and swore to never, ever act upon those urges like... never never ever.

And then he went to World War I and fell in love with his wingman.... who then died. Poor boy has had it rough.

Honestly if we used the imagination of Big Mouth for Manfred his sexuality and hormones would be a weird stunted growth hormone monster whose been locked in a closet for 10 years and hasn't seen the light of day since he revealed himself to his charge. But he didn't have one, thank goodness, so this is where CONNIE COMES IN!

Manfred is at a bar, gets flirted at by a very cute boy who lays on the full flirtation, he declines: lies and says he's not gay, goes to the bathroom to splash some water on his face annnnnd in comes Connie for this hormonally stunted man-child.

Thoughts? Ehhhh? Ehhhhhhh?

Blix likes this.
  13. Blix

Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    You mean Rick the Hormone Monster? ERMAGERD, Connie is freakin' psyched for this, look at all those delicious man feels to unpackage and get her claws into! Okay so yes this would be a perfect example of an emotionally stunted adult and I love everything! You might have to guide me on his canon here and there so I get her responses and info right because I'm not familiar with it, but I am 100% down for her latching onto him after he gets the full flirt on by a cute guy, she's gonna give him the advice of his liiiiiiife and she's not quittin until she gets this boy laid! Woohoo!​

14. Manfred von Richthofen

Manfred von Richthofen The Red Baron

Owner of The Hanger/Smuggler
    Race:
    human
    Directory:
    link
    The hidden origin of Rick the Hormone monster: he was stuffed in Manfred's closet for ten years without sunlight.

Yassss I can totes do this. And run you down the canon as you need it. In general it's literally World War I flying ace boy raised catholic and dying young in The War(TM). He's also super much a gentleman, you'll love him Connie. #getManfredlaidYr108

I can totes start this! What dates are good for you? I'm good Janurary onward this season, also after December 16tth!

15. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey there, @Blix! How's it going? Hope things are going okay for you and everything's great!

It/Robert Gray & Bill Cipher

I've been wanting to throw Bill at you for a while, and no time like the present, lol! xD

So, Bill here is a dream demon but a very knowledgeable and powerful one to boot. He's influenced the Earth in his dimension more than enough to be basically everywhere in its history, cause why not? He does deals, has a massive ego, and can semi-see the future (when Pandora isn't messing with that power).

He's been checking out Pandora now that he's out in reality and wants to figure out who are the more powerful people living in Pandora cause, you gotta keep tabs, am I right? xD

The way I honestly see this going is basically, these two can't control their superiority complexes and try to fight it out--but then, Bill be like "nope, f u sucker" and gets back to the Otherworld cause can't catch this, It! xD Or so he thinks, cause idk if It can go to the Otherworld or anything like that?

Matthew Clairmont & Bill Cipher

Okay, I know this is gonna be weird, but I think Matthew would pique Bill's interest cause of a major thing: the guy wants knowledge.

Since Matthew wants to find more creatures, Bill could be an interesting subject to research and it might be interesting since Bill would find it interesting and would talk to Matthew cause he's smart and wouldn't freak out (much) with a talking triangle. Bill might even find him useful that he'll try to manipulate him to be an asset for him, but whether it works or not is totally up to you, I don't mind either way, lol. xD

But you can bet he'll try to make a deal with this vampire.

What do you think? :)

16. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    This is probs gonna be super barebones I'm sorry

@Matthew Clairmont and @Richter Belmont
    Richter here is a vampire hunter and a damn good one at that so this is already grounds for conflict between them. However, Richter is not so close-minded as to think that all vampires need to be put down so he would be willing to let Matthew go if he could see him as not a threat. He would still be very cautious tho and probably be hesitant to let go of a vampire with this kind of bloodlust but idk, we could see what happens!

@Robert Gray and @Doremy Sweet
    Doremy isn't like a goddess or anything, but she is the ruler of dreams and watches over the dreams of everyone in Pandora atm. She miiiiight be aware of Pennywise's existence from nightmares people could have about him (assuming there have been any like, survivors lol) or, uh... do eldritch abominations dream? lmao. Either way, I'm not really sure what would come out of these two meeting but I thought it could be fun.

Also Doremy makes use of clones of herself to go around Pandora so if for one reason or another a meeting between the two were to get violent, I wouldn't be opposed to It killing a clone off. The real Doremy keeps all the knowledge and experiences of the clones so... she definitely wouldn't get away unscathed if that were to happen lol.

@Jesus and @Genji Shimada
    Ok this is one is basically nothing but me thinking they would get along well and the mention of being kinda like a ninja just makes me think it would be fun for him to meet an actual ninja lol. Genji has a similar set of skills and is a pretty good guy so I think they could become fast friends!