HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! September 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open It's a Madhouse! ll Hannah's multiplotter

Discussion in 'Character Plotters' started by Hannah, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Hannah

Hannah Player

So sorry for the late and slightly wonky reply! Being away and only posting from a phone does that. <3

@Waverly Earp

I can get Lara up to Pandora; maybe she wants to see the library or something to conduct further research so they could either meet there or run into trouble before getting there if you wanted a more action oriented thread. It’ll be so interesting to have them share knowledge but also see the differences they have.

@Skooter910

That would be great, thank you. I’ll start Arcade and Amy’s once I return home this weekend or next week!

@Autumnal

Ooh that would be great! I know we don’t have a Clara now but if you wanted to headcanon that Legolas had still met her then he runs into Amy. She’s still getting used to the fact she’s met other companions that know the Doctor so finding someone else has met one of them too and been in a TARDIS would surprise her too. And yeah she’s help him out with figuring out what Pandora is and how he got here.

Legolas meeting Briar Rose I think would be fun! Obviously he’s much older than her in years but they’d form a friendship. She’s shy but open to new people, although I’m starting to feel any threads with her would be best next season now as she’s the character I’ve most threads for in Summer.

I can see Legolas and Lara getting along also through sharing knowledge and finding out more about Pandora. The fact that he’s immortal would intrigue Lara and although she’s not very open with new people, perhaps get her to open up about why she was on the quest and what it means to her. Having her trust enough to talk to someone is something I’m aiming for with her. ^^

@Bells

Amy definitely would be interested in anything creative; she can’t paint but admires works, and she’s taking part in The Figure in Grey soon via the Pandora Dramatics Society. But if Julian is painting that would be something she’d admire. A part of her doing theatre again is likely to take her mind of Pandora too and do something productive that caters to her interest. xD

Ah I loved Guardians of the Galaxy! Haha, I think they would get along if they’re after the same sort of goal to figure things out, despite Lara seemingly being much more serious than Peter is xD And yeah, Lara running into danger too is pretty much her sort of style even she doesn’t mean to. She’s just stubborn that way.

But yeah either idea sounds good to me!

#21 Hannah, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Autumnal

Autumnal Player

@Hannah

That works for me! I never ended up writing an opening post for Legolas [save for the one that was supposed to be for Clara,] so perhaps this is why haha! I think he'd be so intrigued to find someone else who knows the Tardis - unless the headcanon becomes that he simply ended up in the Tardis and had to find his own way out? Either way he'd be so confused about now! I think he'd be really grateful for the help, as well.

Legolas is used to being friends with humans so her being younger wouldn't matter to him; I think he'd appreciate her gentle nature and spirit. Next season is totally fine to start something for them, just let me know when :)

Lara and Legolas would be a really interesting and fun thread - potentially forming a really good friendship. Legolas totally gets being on guard and seeming standoffish; he'd probably respect her for not being completely open to read. He'd definitely be interested in her quest - especially when he learns about the immortality part.

Let me know whether you'd like to start some threads up and I start the others, or whether you'd prefer I start some and we do others later! :D I'm looking forward to threading with you <3

Hannah likes this.
  3. Hannah

Hannah Player

@Autumnal

Whatever works best for you, either way we can headcanon something. :) Perhaps Amy would find him somewhere a bit disoriented and she’d want to see if he is okay. And yes Amy would equally be interested, it’d be fun to thread out that she knows all about TARDIS’ and has been in one for quite a while back in her world! She’ll probably be wondering where Clara is too since she’s disappeared.

Sounds good! Yeah we can do something next season with Legolas and Briar Rose! I will let you know definitely!

I think Legolas and Lara could become friends too! Especially with her opening up to him and it sounds like he’d understand. It would be good to see someone talk sense to her about her quest seeing he's immortal; as once she gets a goal, particularly a personal one, it’s hard for her to see anything else.

I don’t mind starting one if you wanted to do the other! And yes, looking forward to threading with you also. :D <3

4. Autumnal

Autumnal Player

@Hannah

I love the idea of Amy finding Legolas disorientated <3 perhaps he’s just managed to find his way out of the Tardis? He’ll love to learn about her world, and I think it could make for a very interesting thread! Shall I set this one up?

Brilliant, that makes sense! Let me know as and when you are ready to start something :D

Absolutely; Legolas has met a fair few people from various lands [including humans] so I’m sure he’s more than willing to be an open ear. He will definitely warn her against immortality, so it should be interesting to see how that goes! Would you like to start this one up? <3

I can’t wait! This is going to be a whole lot of fun [also your avatar just makes me go “awww” btw lol ]

5. Hannah

Hannah Player

@Autumnal

All of that sounds awesome! Amy would be curious about where Legolas is from too. That would be great if you could! <3

I will do :)

Yes, Legolas and Lara will make for an interesting meeting. ^^ That's fine, I will try and get something up soon!

I'm excited too, it will be fun. (And aww thank you. :D)

6. Bells

Bells Player

@Hannah : sorry for the late reply!

Amy & Julian: Ooh, I just had a thought that if Amy came across Julian working on a painting, that might actually be a really good thread. Julian's kind of super protective over his work and tries to keep it hidden and to himself as much as possible. She might be a good coach to push him along the track of showing others his work?

Peter & Laura: Haha me too, I think it's so amusing throwing Peter with people who kind of do a double take about his humor in stressful situations. What do you think about him and Laura needing to work together to get out of some kind of dilemma? Otherwise, if she has to pull him out of the trouble he's in that might be funny as well.

7. Shelke

Shelke Elf Obssessed

@Carrie White And Nikola Tesla
    Nikola Tesla is the genius we all know and love, but with a twist...he's also a vampire! He's virtually indestructible which makes him a good source of venting frustration, don't you think? If Carrie gets upset she can certainly hurt him, and he won't appreciate that at all, but the damage is unlikely to be lasting and he'll recover eventually, perhaps instantly.

Nikola is a bit of a character. Sarcastic. Condescending. Flamboyant. Vain. Egotistical. And yet he's actually a very good friend to have because he's one to lurch into danger and if he likes you he'll work and work and work to help solve your problem.

He's got a very soft core in there somewhere. He knows what it's like to be bullied and seen as different (being foreign in England in the 1800s... vampire... etc). I don't think theirs would be an easy relationship but I do think if they stuck at it, for whatever reasons, they'd actually benefit a great deal from it.

Nikola isn't very charitable but he has his odd moments. His good friend Helen Magnus would happily have been able to take her in in a heartbeat and help her control her powers. Nikola, missing Helen, may find it in himself to do the same. Sort of. Of course he'd be looking to turn her into a vampire. It's a thing. He wants to make everyone a vampire. (becoming a vampire isn't instant. It'd sit in her DNA until she 'died' and then activate).

@Lara Croft
    Again with Nikola, he does love to explore and knows a lot about ancient cultures and societies. He's handy to have around as he's pretty durable and is good in a fight. Then there's of course discovering he's a vampire, which naturally tends to weird people out. But he is a genius, excellent with contraptions and the like and is always one for discovery. It's his greatest love (along with vampirism and Helen Magnus of course). If he gets wind she's traipsing around looking for the secrets of Pandora he'd certainly want to get in on that.

@Briar Rose and Hal Yorke
    Hal, also a vampire, is a being human vampire so she'd not notice the difference unless she happened to not see him in a mirror.

Hal is quite sweet really but can be rather abrupt and abrasive. She's sweet and kind and good and Hal is a bit bumbling. He works in 7th Heaven and can be standoffish but equally he can be charming.

As for getting in over her head, I'm looking for Hal to seriously wobble. Don't worry! He's not going to kill anyone unless they want it, or feed on a character unless they agree but that is the direction I'm kind of looking for. At the core of a vampire is a constant internal struggle for control and I think Briar would be perfect in testing it! And almost becoming a victim!

Or if you know, wanna get her bitten, that would be totally cool. Dramaaaa!

Also, I have Groot and Freya (a minor Merlin character who turns into a bastet every night. She's already get one Amy Pond if you want Amy to meet someone who's met her before....sort of xD).

8. Hannah

Hannah Player

@Bells

It's okay, sorry for the delay too!

Amy & Julian: I love that idea, yes Amy can be very encouraging and good at boosting people's confidence. So we can go with that then, Julian is painting and Amy happens to stumble across him working?

Peter & Lara: Yeah, Lara is quite the perfectionist and super focused so someone having humour in a high pressure situation where there's immediate danger or something would make her, go, ">_> not helping." Either idea works for me, although I haven't had her try to help someone out of trouble yet so that could be interesting!

@Shelke

Nikola Tesla: Ooh, both ideas with either Carrie or Lara sound interesting!

Carrie meeting someone else with powers is something I'm looking for, as in her world there's no one really around with anything out of the ordinary, apart from various book written on the subjects. I think yeah, whilst it would be a tense relationship with conflict, there's an understanding there that they're both different. Carrie wanted for so long to fit in and be seen as normal, but perhaps Nikola would help her see that not embracing her powers is more damaging than anything else. It's just how she uses and controls that's important.

Lara would benefit greatly from Nikola's knowledge, since he's been around a long while. Meeting another immortal would be interesting as her research at home was to find 'The Divine Source,' the key to immortality. Anyone who shares an interest in discover secrets and new things then I think they'll make a great team.

Hal Yorke:

I remember threading with your Hal before! Yes, this sounds perfect, this will definitely put Briar Rose out of her element, haha. And also to challenge Hal with that internal struggle I think it'd be a great meeting. Funny coincidence, I nearly did have a plot to perhaps turn her into a vampire. xD I'm still not sure, but it would make for yes, drama and a great twist, seeing as she's currently very kind hearted and wouldn't dream of ever feasting on anyone.

Freya:

Haha, more people to confuse Amy as they know her!

All these ideas are great, we could maybe pick just a couple for now? :)

9. Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy Harry Potter

Race:
    Wizard
    @Amy Pond
    I think this could be quite interesting- I was thinking maybe Amy could see Scorpius having an altercation with some older students and maybe she could intervene? He is a little bit of a target for bullies, and might need someone to help stick up for him? I think they'd get on anyhoo!

Hannah likes this.
  10. Hannah

Hannah Player

@Scorpius Malfoy

Yes, Amy would definitely come to Scorpius' aid if she saw there was some trouble happening, she's not afraid to defend people. I think they'd get along too, Scorpius seems really sweet and I'm always up for Amy having more friends, she'd look out for him and perhaps try and boost his confidence?

Scorpius Malfoy likes this.
  11. Scorpius Malfoy

Race:
    Wizard
    @Amy Pond it would be so great if she could do that! He certainly needs some more people in his life to boost his confidence! Would late September work?

Hannah likes this.
  12. Hannah

Hannah Player

@Scorpius Malfoy

Yes, late September is fine with me! Would you like to start or me?

Scorpius Malfoy likes this.
  13. Scorpius Malfoy

Race:
    Wizard
    @Amy Pond I'll start it and tag you in it.

Hannah likes this.