By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private It's Just A Prank Bro

Discussion in 'Pandopolis' started by Heather Chandler, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Heather Chandler

Heather Chandler Heathers

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

June 13
    @Sabrina Spellman
    1988; that was the year Heather was dragged kicking and screaming from, and into this hell hole, a hell hole that happened to have many of her peers come from at least thirty years in the future...which was intriguing to say the very least; It was nice to know the communist Russians doesn’t drop the bomb on America. The Berlin Wall fell. Meh. And apparently George Bush had a son?! Whatever. Daddy always said the day the hippies got the white house, that was the day America was screwed. Daddy Chandler always said Nixon was innocent...

But Heather didn’t care about the politics of tomorrow, but what she was fascinated by was the technology that existed beyond the late eighties. These strange new phones for one that at first just seemed like fancy glass coasters to Heather, but what really got her attention was something more. Something bigger. Something that Heather was very excited about.

The Internet.

Social Media.

The ability to bully someone remotely in her own home, in the time it took her to get a pedicure, she could ruin someone’s life anonymously without any consequences whatsoever.

What a forward-thinking world to have a service perfectly tailored to bullies of all shapes and sizes.

Heather was born too early it seemed to enjoy all the joys social media had to offer in her own world back in 1988, but she had her hands on it, here and oh-ho-ho was Heather going to have some fun.

It had been quite a ride for Heather ever since she was sucked into a hole and dropped into a dinosaur encloser, but now that things were finally beginning to look up, she could resume regular service and pick up where she left off….What better way to continue regular service than a classic prank? And she had the perfect victim.

Namely, a blond freak bitch who dared talk back to her at a party, which Heather found unacceptable. Who the hell was this bitch to talk down to her?!; Her of all people! She clearly needed to be taken down a peg and Heather was just the person for it;

There she was, in her lavish penthouse, punching in the girl’s number she got from one of her contacts and placed the phone against her ear and cleared her throat, steadying herself, Her lone year of drama class finally paying off

“Well, Hi there! ” A perky over the top mock southern accent sang out once Sabrina answering, like the cast of Oklahoma was vomiting all over the phone “This is Betsy-Sue Goldenhorn from the office of new arrivals in the Pandopolis Refugee Center. Do I have the pleasure of talking to Miss Sabrina Spellman?”

...And her drama teacher said her voice work lacked believability ...

#1 Heather Chandler, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Sabrina Spellman likes this.
  2. Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina Spellman The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Sabrina Spellman was dozing. Most of her classes had let out for the summer and she had found herself left with much more time on her hands than she’d had in ages. For the most part she thought she had made the most of this luxury, spending much of her time traveling or else working on something she was researching. But on warm, lazy days like this one, sometimes the thing that she wanted most, that felt best, was a nap. As she sat in a library, next to a window with the hot sun streaming in on her and a book in her lap, Sabrina had succumbed to a light, restful sleep. At least, she had until her phone began to ring. It buzzed persistently in her pocket for good measure.

Jolting awake, Sabrina opened her eyes and blinked confusedly for a few seconds before withdrawing the phone out of her pocket. The call was coming from an unknown number. Nevertheless, she answered it, and was greeted by a voice that was a little perkier than she might’ve preferred to hear just as she was waking up. The voice was feminine, and held a strong southern twang.

The caller introduced herself as Betsy-Sue something-or-other, and mentioned that she was calling from the Pandopolis Refugee Center. This would have been confusing even if Sabrina was at her most alert. As it was, it took a few extra seconds for what the voice was saying to properly sink in. The Pandopolis Refugee Center? Wasn’t that one of the places Pandora’s new arrivals often sought out? She was pretty sure that it was.

“This is Sabrina Spellman,” she confirmed. “What’s this about?”

Heather Chandler likes this.
  3. Heather Chandler

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

June 13
    @Sabrina Spellman
    “Well don't you sound more precious then the mornin’ sun hittin’ off the lakes in the great state of Alabama on the fourth of gee-lie.”

Was Heather laying it on too thick? Maybe but who was subtle any more? Did Madonna get anywhere by being subtle? Did Elton? No! They were showmen. Just like Heather. She was a cultural icon in waiting! An elite level actor! A singer with the voice of an angel, and a dancer! A triple-threat waiting to happen, so Heather didn’t feel the need to dial down her natural God-given talents. She was a star and she had every reason to shine on.

“Well, Miss Spellman, let me just clarify my role; for y’all. Whenever we have a new arrival comes to Pandora that tells us they have the same last name as one of our residents. We just have to do a littl' check here. Now I know this is going to sound strange: but if you can just confirm the names of your parents. That'll be great. In your own time darlin'

4. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The caller sure was friendly. Traditional media had taught Sabrina to associate southern American accents with friendly and neighborly sort of people, sometimes overly so, so this fit with her expectations to a certain extent. Still, it felt a bit much, especially when Sabrina was still recovering from just waking up. So, at a loss for what else to do, she waited for the caller to get to the point, and she soon did just that.

The woman on the phone explained that she did indeed deal with new arrivals, and that her job was to look into prior relationships when someone turned up with a last name in common with someone already in Pandora. It seemed like a difficult job, because a lot of people with absolutely no relation could share a name. But Spellman was a bit rare, and when the woman asked Sabrina to confirm the names of her parents…well, Sabrina thought her heart might have stopped.

It wasn’t possible. Her parents were dead! They’d been dead since she was an infant, and there was no way to undo that. And yet…this was a different world. Pandora’s rules were unlike those she’d relied on back in Greendale. It actually was possible for anyone to show up here, plucked from anywhere in time. The past wasn’t off-limits, and that meant her parents could be here. Here. Alive. Maybe even looking for her.

She had grown very still, and it took a few seconds for her to find her voice. Taking a deep breath, she said, “Edward and Diana Spellman.”

5. Heather Chandler

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

Heather bit the inside of her lip and place her tongue on the roof of her mouth hoping to stifle any upcoming giggling or snort of amusement once, her poor unfortunate victim revealed the name of her parents, which just meant one thing; She was buying it. Hook line and sinker,

Jackpot.

Heather was a little worried there for a moment, once the radio silence hit, this was the most complicated part; Heather could bullshit through everything else, she had a gift for it. But her parents were the kicker. After she got the info she needed she quietly pumped her fist in victory before she cleared her throat again “Well, don’t that beat all?! Betsy-Sue thrilled with no shortage of enthusiasm “Well, Miss Spellman, I’m pleased to report that an Edward and Diana Spellman. Arrived in Pandora yesterday morning in Pandopolis. Now ain’t that a slice of fried luck.” She said pausing just for a moment, the voice grating on her throat “Now, keep in mind, that your parents are a tad younger then you might remember, I’m guessing they were pulled in from the late nineties so, the fact they have a young daughter might be a lill’ shock to ‘em but if you want, I can set up a meeting for y’all. Would you like that Miss Spellman?

6. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The few seconds that passed while Sabrina awaited the caller’s answer were agonizing. Did the names match? Could it really be them? Then the confirmation came and she was left in a state of disbelief. Edward and Diana Spellman had arrived in Pandora just yesterday morning. They were here!

She listened impatiently while the caller explained about the potential difference in age from what she might have expected of her parents. It was irrelevant information; Sabrina had no actual memories of her parents, having lost them when she was still only a baby. On top of that, her father had almost certainly appeared to be the same age for at least a century, if not longer, so the pictures she’d seen of him were sure to match whatever he looked like now.

“It’s fine, I can handle the explanations,” she said quickly. “Please set up the meeting. I can even come down right now, if that’s possible?” She wasn’t even waiting for an answer. Already, Sabrina was gathering her things and preparing to leave the library, ready to head off to whatever location Betsy-Sue set up for her.

7. Heather Chandler

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

What followed next,was something rare for Miss Chandler, what you might call a rare “empathy attack” From time to time despite her best attempts, that small little voice known as a “Conscious” sometimes forced itself from being buried in toxic thoughts and pushed itself through to the surface, was Heather the sharpest tool in the box? Absolutely not, ut she was preceptive, perceptive enough to realize. That this meant a lot to Sabrina. This was something she wanted badly. She could tell by the slight emotional tint to her voice, and how excited she suddenly became.

This clearly meant a lot to her.

….And that’s what made it so god damn funny.

And back sank her conscious to the back of her mind, another battle lost.

Taken aback from Sabrina’s actions she stuttered as she tried to maintain control of the situation

“Well- Hold on eager beaver” She shouted out hoping to be heard over her excitement “Now, why don’t you give me an hour to get them ready, and they can meet you in the park in the meantime, why don’t you get something personal, something that means a lot to y’all, like a family scrapbook, or something like that. Just something to let them know it’s you”

8. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

An hour. An hour wasn’t that bad; after waiting her entire life to see her parents, Sabrina could afford to wait another hour. She took a deep, steadying breath and nodded her agreement (despite the caller having no way to see this) though a frown settled over her features when it was suggested that she should find something personal to bring to the meeting. She had precious few sentimental items left to her from her parents, none of which had managed to make the journey to Pandora with her. But she had some time to come up with something. She might as well try.

“Okay. I’ll figure something out. Just – can you tell them that I’m excited to see them? And…that it’s okay if they don’t know who I am. I won’t expect anything from them.” She couldn’t hide the heightened emotion in her voice, nor did she feel that her words were entirely honest. She wanted it to be true, and she would try her very best to give her parents space if that was what they needed after this meeting. But her expectations were very high. She felt as though she had always been waiting for this moment.

“I’ll be in the park in an hour. Call me if you have any updates, okay?” she said, and set out from the library at a rapid pace.

9. Heather Chandler

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

...and her drama teacher told Heather that she didn’t get cast in the school play because her accent wasn’t convincing.

Suck it, Miss Fleming.

Biting her lip and trying with all the self-restraint she could summon, she reframed from laughing, biting her inner lip, kicking the desk in front of her, anything she could to retain focus and focused in on the task at hand. There was a small part of her that wanted to end it right there, burst out laughing, crush that bitch totally and utterly and laugh in her face, down the phone. But Heather was something of an expert at this “Game”, and she knew enough to know, the fine art of crushing her peers more often then and that the pay off of a long con was SO damn satisfying.

Why not revel in it?

Heather took a deep breath and let the words flow out of her; “I’ll try just that suga’ , just let me get my bearings I’ll arrange tha’ family reunion faster than a cat on a hot tin roof.”

...and the oscar goes to...

---

Forty minutes later, Heather found herself hiding behind a large oak tree, in the centre of the park, her phone set on record -after several attempts, stupid twenty-first-century technology- and a bucket of ice water beside her, tapping her foot excitedly as she waited for Sabrina to answer the phone.

10. Sabrina Spellman

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

It was all Sabrina could do not to show up early to the park. She was so anxious and excited about the upcoming meeting that she hardly knew what to do with herself, but the agreed upon time had been an hour out, and she didn’t want to make her parents uncomfortable by surprising them early.

So, with little else to do to occupy her time, Sabrina found herself sitting outside a café very near to the park, an untouched coffee sitting on the table in front of her. She had bought the drink almost on autopilot, expecting that she might relax once she had it in hand, but once she had it she found she couldn’t even touch it. How could she focus on anything else, now that she was less than an hour away from seeing her parents? Honestly, she could barely breathe.

Finally, after the longest forty minutes of her life, her phone rang. Sabrina snatched it up off the table and answered immediately. “Hello? Betsy Sue?” Satan, what if she called the meeting off? After all that anticipation, Sabrina wasn’t sure her heart could take it. “Is it time?”

11. Heather Chandler

Mythic Bitch
    [​IMG]

….And here we are; The crescendo

Heather so enjoyed these moments. That little moment where she got to enjoy the fruit of her labours. From time to time, Heather thought of herself less like of a high school teen, but more like a woman, that had the act of pranking down to an art.

She was Michaelangelo carving David.

She was Mozart composing the last few notes of a symphony….

...That was an easier way to think of it, rather than a bully pulling off a particularly cruel prank

It was all about perspective...

In any case, it was all she could do, but to repress an evil little grin spreading across her face, as she cleared her throat and brought “Betsy Sue” back to life, this time her tone a lot more chippy. “Yeah, it’s just litt’ old me, again. Shucks suga blossom, I hate to do this, but I gotta deliver some bad news to y’all...ya see. There ain’t no easy way to put this; but ya folks...well they changed their minds, they don't want ya...I honestly don’t know what happened, I mean, one moment they’re all excited about meeting ya and the next; well they seemed afraid of meeting you, and wanted me to point them in the direction of the Pandora’s children’s home.”

Heather paused, just to let that news really sink in before speaking again, drawing out a long forlorn sigh

“Aw, dumplin’ I’m just plum heartbroken for ya’ imagine your own parents not waiting for anything to do ya? That must smart somethin’ awful! If it’s any consolation. They did tell me to give you something from them. Ya see that big tree right beside the wata fountain in the park? I’m right there. Why don’t ya hustle on over and I can give it to you.”