HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private It's Not What It Looks Like! Uh, Entirely.

Discussion in 'Pandora Town' started by Elizabeth Bathory, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Elizabeth Bathory

The Ultimate Idol~
    Race:
    Heroic Spirit
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Raphael Santiago
    January 21st. year 7
    Elizabeth huffed and pouted as her latest choice for some prana and fun disappeared around a corner and out of sight. Apparently someone had been spying on one of her private moments with another little deer and told others. It seemed people had no sense of decency and respect these days. If there was one good thing about back when she was human, it was that little piggies typically knew when to keep their noses out of other people's business.

"Hmmmmph, that's not fair!" The heroic spirit stamped her foot as her tail lashed about, whining out loud. "I needed that blood!~" Now she was going to need to find another little deer! And it was already getting late, with most people heading to their homes. The demi-dragon needed to be quick if she wanted to find another.

A hop, skip and a jump later and Elizabeth was back on the hunt. Except this time speed was key. And so the demi-dragon had taken to the rooftops. Skipping across them like a feather, her feet barely touching down before she was flying once again, her eyes scanned the streets below. She caught sight of a figure below, and dropped to the street below. The sound startled the girl, a pretty blonde with a braid, and as she glanced her way as she stepped from the shadows; Smiling widely and cutely, and showing off her fangs. "Hello, Little Dear~"

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  2. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Tailor
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Raphael definitely had other things to do than be out and take care of some vampiric being who was apparently causing troubles. But he was the clan leader and some things he had to solve himself when he didn't wanna lose all of his reputation - or his secret to get out. A clan leader addicted to such a mundane substance was not some beautiful little story you shared at the bar at night, followed up by amused laughter and a But hey, at least I don't glitter in the sun, right?

And, honestly, he didn't wanna endanger his clan members either, when none of them had any idea who was roaming these streets at night, giving them a hard time keeping up their peaceful reputation. For all Raphael knew, it could've been someone like the vampire who'd killed Clary a few months ago, and he'd rather not lose another one of his friends over something like this.

A young woman came running into his arms when he was following the scent he thought belonged to the vampire he was looking for. She was clearly distressed and he didn't need to see the blood to know it was there. It took him another minute to calm her down enough so she could run into the next bar and get herself cleaned up. After she told him what she'd seen. But, that wasn't much.

Raphael found the vampire in question - or, whatever she was - a good few minutes later, changing from his smoke form back into his mundane body when he set his feet onto the ground. "Leave her alone," he called out, neither with a lot of aggression, nor fear. And despite keeping his distance, Raphael wasn't concerned about his own safety. "I'm not saying it again."

Elizabeth Bathory likes this.
  3. Elizabeth Bathory

The Ultimate Idol~
    Race:
    Heroic Spirit
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    The blonde girl had frozen when Elizabeth had appeared before her, not quite scared but definitely confused and a touch wary. The young woman was actually a touch taller than the heroic spirit, minus the horns, and looked down at her for a moment. "Um, hello? Can I help you-"

It was at that moment that another nosy piggy decided to interrupt. The man appeared from a cloud of smoke, like a cheap magician, and told her to leave the girl alone. Shooting him an irritated look, Elizabeth turned to face him; Hands on her hips. "I don't know who you are, little piggy, but I do know you don't get to tell me what to do. Now run along and let us girls talk."

"I'm just going to go..." The girl with the braided interjected awkwardly, before quickly beginning to move away; Glancing back over her shoulder.

"No, wait!" The demi-dragon called out, ignoring Raphael entirely as she went to move after the blonde woman; Holding a hand out towards her.

Raphael Santiago likes this.