HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Complete i've always got your back

Discussion in 'Residences' started by Crowley, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

YEAR 7, FEBRUARY 28

Pushing open the door, Crowley was ready to trudge through the bleeding house, set aside all the ingredients he'd gotten from Wanda, rattle Barnes' brain a little more, fix his own bloody meatsuit to something at least halfway respectable, and then lie down for the next three days. Or until he had to get up and go again.

He'd take ten hours. He just wanted ten hours of rest.

Grimacing through the pain of the headache that was still building between his eyes and fighting the pressure of James' bollocks'd up mind-soup, Crowley blearily waved a hand at Juliet as she skittered around the corner, ignoring her low snarl. "Don't be a bitch, it's me." He scolded tiredly, rubbing his face with his hand and dropping the bin of supplies by the door. Hauling the mutilated meatsuit inside, Crowley kicked the entrance shut, staring down at the ground chuck that was his favorite vessel in over fifty years.

"Bollocks. Bollocks bollocks bollocks. Look at this. It's gonna take a bleeding week!"
    @Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer likes this.
  2. Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer Being Human

Race:
    Ghost
    Directory:
    link

As usually around this time, there wasn't much at all to be found on the telly. Not that Annie had taken a liking to channel surfing, but there honestly wasn't much else to do. She'd already cleaned the whole place up, she couldn't nap even if she wanted to nap. She was dead and you didn't nap when you were dead!

She had to wonder, did Crowley nap?

It was as she was pondering that over while a random commercial with a very random horse played on screen when she heard the door open and then close across the house. Brow furrowing, Annie sat up and leaned forward, squinting her eyes and peering toward what she could see of the kitchen. She could hear Juliet skittering around as well, though she didn't necessarily sound happy. "Awwe, Juliet, is daddy home?" she called, pursing her lips as though that were the most terrible thing in the world.

Getting up from her seat, she wandered her way toward the kitchen and the person she saw in there was ... well, Crowley, but he wasn't standing. He was a bloodied heap being dragged behind another man who most definitely was not Crowley or anybody she had ever seen before. Annie stopped short, staring for a moment as though frozen where she was. And then, suddenly, she launched into action, fumbling for the nearest throwable object, which just happened to be a heavy book. "Stay-- Stay there, don't come any closer!" she shouted, hurling the book at him.

And then she grabbed for something else rather blindly. It was a mug. In fact, she was fairly certain it was Crowley's favorite mug, and there she was, hurling that across the room next. "Get out! What did you do?! Get out, out!"

3. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

The book hit him full in the face and it was a testament to his exhaustion that Crowley simply blinked in disbelief, staring up at the ceiling in mild alarm, wondering what in the name of hell had happened. Shaking his head, he cracked his neck and returned his attention to the house at large, including Annie, who seemed unnecessarily upset.

At his side, Juliet was being a useless pacifist, merely whining and dancing from paw to paw as shit continued to fly across the room at him. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Crowley exclaimed, catching the mug and gingerly setting it on one of the hall tables. "An-Anni--WOULD YOU STOP THROWING MY THINGS?!" Crowley screeched, picking up an empty picture frame (used more for the aesthetics than for actual photos) and lobbing it at her head.

"Would you friggin' listen? It's me! Don't you dare throw my favorite lamp, you incorporeal slut!" Crowley wailed.
    @Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer likes this.
  4. Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer Being Human

Race:
    Ghost
    Directory:
    link

Oh, she was listening, she was listening perfectly, which was exactly why, after narrowly dodging a flying picture frame, she was so thoroughly appalled by the fact that he had just decided to call her an incorporeal slut. "What?!" she shouted, not sure if she should have felt more like lobbing something else at his head or crying. The former seemed more productive, though, so Annie suddenly grabbed for the lamp next to her, tugged the cord out from the wall, and chucked it toward him.

And then she was gone.

Appearing right behind him by the door, Annie suddenly dropped to her knees beside the bloody mess that was Crowley. "Oh god, what has he done to you?" she cried, and then, gripping her fingers around his shoulder, she and the body were both suddenly gone from the kitchen entirely, leaving their angry, shouting intruder behind.

Rent-a-ghosting them both upstairs into one of the bedrooms, Annie scrambled to her feet and pushed the door shut, whirling around and pressing her back against. "Okay, Annie ... just think. If I were being burgled ... or murdered, or pushed down the stairs by my fiance ... I would ... call Chief Hopper!" she cried.

And then she just stood there, staring blankly across the room at poor Crowley's unmoving lump of bloody flesh. Was there even a phone in here?

5. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

"NO!" Crowley howled, diving to the side to catch the lamp, which was worth a small mint and was also, in his opinion, a wonderful talking piece. Juggling it between Barnes' hands, trying not to lose his grip on it, the demon turned just in time to see Annie take off with his meatsuit in tow. "Oh come on, Annie!" He roared, setting the lamp down on the floor, feeling oddly flattered that she was this broken up by his supposed demise.

It was... nice. Mind you, Crowley was too tired and aggravated to express how nice it was, but in the back of his mind he was taken aback by the show of unexpected loyalty. In the forefront of his mind, he grumbled and swore as he charged up the stairs, following the sound of a slamming door.

"If you call Hopper, so help me I will evict you. Through a bleeding window!" Crowley shouted through the bedroom door. He'd just wink through, but there were some fragile porcelain figures in there that he was loathe to see destroyed. "This is stupid! Gimme my meatsuit back, Stretch!" He wheedled through the doorjamb.

"Fucking ghosts always thinking they know best. If you knew friggin' best you wouldn't be FRIGGIN' DEAD!" He howled.
    @Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer likes this.
  6. Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer Being Human

Race:
    Ghost
    Directory:
    link

"Please don't be dead," she told Crowley's unmoving and unlistening form as she raced across the room to see if she could find a damn phone. For some reason, the idea of literally rent-a-ghosting to go find him didn't occur to her. Maybe it was the idea of leaving Crowley, who she genuinely wasn't sure was alive or not, or maybe it was just much too easy for her to forget she was dead.

Well, the intruder who was now bellowing on the other side of the door was quick to remind her as she jumped and whirled around to look at the door, slowly backing away. Only, the fear she felt was starting to subside as she actually listened to what he was saying. Everything he was saying was something that would have very easily come out of Crowley's mouth. In fact, she could picture it now, and that left her feeling more than just a little bit confused.

Eventually, though, Annie worked up the courage to move back toward the door again, pulling it open just a sliver so that her dark eyes could look through at him. She squinted them a bit and then turned to look at the guy on the floor of the room. The guy who was definitely Crowley.

"Okay, first of all, that is very disrespectful to the dead," she started, whipping her gaze back again. "And secondly, why do you sound exactly like Crowley when he's possibly very dead on the floor behind me?"

7. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

"You know what's disrespectful?" Crowley shoved the door ajar as soon as Annie cracked it open, stomping inside with Juliet at his heels, who howled lowly and rubbed up against Annie with a friendly, apologetic wiggle. "Having some silly muppet start lobbing my own things at my head!" Still on his tangent, the demon threw his hands into the air.

"I AM CROWLEY, YOU IGNORANT BINT!" He veritably shrieked. "I have had the worst week of my life! I've been tortured! I've had to possess the only person in Pandora crazier than me! I've had a bitchfight with 1997 Marilyn friggin' Manson! I got held up by the world's worst HOA ever! And now I can't even walk into my own fucking house because my MAID IS THROWING SHITE AT MY FACE!" Just like that, he ran out of steam entirely, all but shrinking a full foot in height and throwing himself onto the bed with a dramatic flair that could not be missed.

Pulling a pillow over to him, he pressed it over Barnes' face, groaning. "Just leave me here to die. Unless I manage to fuck that up as well."
    @Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer likes this.
  8. Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer Being Human

Race:
    Ghost
    Directory:
    link

A little squeak of surprise left her lips as he suddenly shoved the door the rest of the way open, Annie stumbled backward just a little bit before backing up even more on instinct because of the way he was shouting. She'd seen him upset before. If it was really Crowley, it was a little like his default state, really, but it was a little different he didn't actually look like Crowley. But even then, she'd never witnessed him this angry before.

Annie caught bits and pieces of what he was saying, her brow furrowing and her eyes blinking rapidly with confusing and concern. Torture, possession. That all seemed along the same lines as anything that might come with being a demon, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel concerned.

But then he shouted the word maid at her, and that hurt. Annie didn't really know why that hurt so much because maybe all she really did around the house was pick up after him and clean things up. Thinking about it, she didn't know why she should have expected him to see her as anything more than that. Her eyes blinked away from him, silence lingering between the pair of them as he groaned into his pillow.

Pressing her lips to a fine line, she eventually started to move slowly toward the bed, eventually sinking onto it. She might've had the urge to cry about that little outburst, but instead, she focused on the things he'd been through and the reason he'd had that outburst in the first place. "Hey," she said quietly, reaching for his arm, thankfully the one that wasn't metal, to try to tug him upright again, and then spread her arms to go in for what she intended to be a tight embrace.

Even demons needed a little love sometimes, right?

9. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

Part and parcel of Crowley's existence boiled down to saying things he didn't mean in a fit of fury, and then being far too stubborn to ever retract his words or, God forbid, apologize. Even if he hadn't been a demon and therefore, by definition, evil, his inability to filter himself or control his temper was more than enough to ensure he'd never have friends lining up along the block. Crowley had pawns, and he had people so desperate for a taste of power that they'd kiss anyone's ass to get it, but he was no good at friendship.

And that, of course, was assuming Crowley was even aware of a friendship. In this case, he regarded Annie as very little more than a maid, truth be told. She was company, which he could appreciate at times, but she was still a ghost who had coincidentally taken up residence in his house. He assumed that she felt very similarly, and his maid accusation wasn't even spat with hateful intent. It was, to Crowley, simply the state of their business relationship. He made a mess, Annie cleaned it up, and they split telly time with relatively little bloodshed.

Still whining to himself, Crowley was enjoying the sudden silence as it fell over the room. Enough so that, by the time Annie tugged at his arm like a bleeding toddler, he was at least somewhat willing to sit up, blinking blearily with only a trace of lingering hostility. Staring at her, then at her extended arms, the demon blinked again, rapidly this time.

That looked like a hugging thing, which... was not what he expected. Crowley did not do hugs. He didn't get hugs, nor did he give them, because he wasn't a six year old. He could not, in all honesty, recall the last time any gesture like this had even been extended towards him. Probably not since his own human life, unless one wanted to count all the thousands of salacious embraces he'd engaged in over the centuries.

But a simple, innocent-as-pie hug?

He balked without meaning to, drawing pointedly away, expression caught between suspicion and trepidation. Pulling his gaze frantically elsewhere from Annie's, darting between anything else in the room, Crowley veritably leaped onto his feet. Grabbing his usual meatsuit and Juliet, the demon vanished an instant later to the security of the heavily-warded master bedroom without another word.
    @Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer likes this.
  10. Annie Sawyer

Annie Sawyer Being Human

Race:
    Ghost
    Directory:
    link

Crowley wasn't a hugger, Annie knew that. It didn't take much knowing to know that, and she knew that incredibly well. But he was so frustrated and clearly hurting a little bit, or at least his pride was, that maybe this was what he needed and something he didn't even realize he needed. So she was going to try, a teeny tiny little smile at her lips as she tried to get her arms around him to give him a big warm hug.

Before she could close those arms around him, though, he was suddenly leaping to his feet again, practically knocking her over in the process. Annie rolled over a bit on the bed with a squeak, her legs hanging off the side of it as she watched him grab for his ... well, himself, his own body before suddenly vanishing entirely.

"Crowley!" she gasped, leaping to her feet, herself, and she very nearly went after him, or tried to, but Annie had a feeling she knew where he went and if that was the case, then she wouldn't be able to follow at all. She wasn't sure she had the energy to either because as concerned as she may have been, Annie couldn't get the word maid out of her head either.

So she just frowned and vanished entirely, deciding she didn't want to sink to the floor of a bedroom with blood on the floor from where Crowley's body had been. In fact, she didn't want to be in the house in the first place, so off she went to wander the lonely streets of a town, most of which couldn't seem her miserable face.

Because marrying herself away to a cruel boy for reasons she couldn't comprehend wasn't enough.

THE END