By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered January AC Cancellation Yearly

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Datasage, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Datasage

Datasage Guest

As many people are busy around this time of year, with the holidays although I don't celebrate, and several other things my suggestion is to remove the January AC in it's entirety, so they have a bit more lee way without having to use character passes. It is something I have thought about, before suggesting.

2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey there, Datasage!

Thank you very much for your suggestion! However, we will not be implementing a yearly cancellation of the Activity Check, despite the holidays and how busy they can be. We simply have far too many players on Pandora to skip an Activity Check, even if it is only once a year. In addition, with our planned revamp of the Activity Check, this would not be feasible.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to let us know!