By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open JoBros Wanted

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Josuke Higashikata, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Josuke Higashikata

Josuke Higashikata JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Something I want to do for my character Josuke is build a friend squad like he had back in his home town. He's a weird, friendly dude and makes connections with all sorts of people. A common theme for he and his friends is to wind up in all sorts of bizarre adventures (dohoho) across their home town and school. Sometimes this even results in landmarks or rumors that become famous, though misinterpreted in amusing ways.

Josuke is pretty protective of people he cares about and you can expect him to look out for your character in turn. Thanks to the traits he inherited from his grandfather he also extends that to where ever he feels his home is. A big milestone for the group would be to defend their school/hometown together whatever that threat may be. Commonly in his original story this was serial killers with strange powers.

His app so you can get a better idea of what he's like: http://pandorarp.com/threads/josuke-higashikata.52294/

Preferences:
    • You could be a normal, down-to-earth person or have special powers. Just be ready for all sorts of weird stuff to happen from the outright goofy to as creepy as a Stephen King book.
    • Being familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure really helps, but it isn't a requirement
    • Attend the Schola and maybe also share a hometown. Still deciding on what the latter will be but Pandopolis or Misty Vales is what I'm leaning toward.
    • Josuke being a minor still needs a surrogate family as well if anyone is looking for kid to take in. He could also play a big brother role pretty well.
    • Girls can be bros too, bro!
    How do should they become friends?
    The way Josuke's friendships start are as varied as the people he meets. A common trope for him is he can even befriend people who start hostile or as outright enemies. Usually by showing a strong backbone or character above his calling Josuke can turn someone from a darker path -- Even if he has to beat the crap out of them first. If you have a character who you'd like to reform in someway this a solid option. (Breaking down and building up, as they say!)

Otherwise, a simple hello or a helping hand can work!

(Mis)Adventures:
    If you have something going on or have been wanting to do some minor plot involving weird phenomena I'd love to hear it!

JoBro's:
    1. @Shoto Todoroki (The Shy Guy)
    2. Unfilled
    3. Unfilled
    4. Unfilled
    5. Unfilled
    People I've spoken to about this already so have a cool little tag:
    @Nora Valkyrie

#1 Josuke Higashikata, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Well, Shoto’s been a bit down thanks to that whole cult thing, so this sounds like a great chance to lighten up a bit. He can be the group’s quiet, socially inept nerd who just wants to help people but also broods all the time. A pivotal role, I’m sure.

Josuke Higashikata likes this.
  3. Josuke Higashikata

I remember us talking now and feel really sad that I forgot to tag @Shoto Todoroki when I first made the thread! Like we talked I'd love to add him in!

Skooter910 likes this.
  4. Josuke Higashikata

Did you want to make @Pannacotta Fugo join the JoBro squad or do we want to wait till the outcome of our first thread or so? If you wanna keep him as a background acquaintance that would work too, especially if you wanna get him involved in crime again.

5. Pannacotta Fugo

Pannacotta Fugo JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    I'm still not entirely sure what he wants to do with himself, so put down Fugo as a "maybe" regarding joining the Pandoran Duwang Gang. I'd rather see how things go with threads first before coming to a decision, y'know?

Josuke Higashikata likes this.