HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

June Recs: Partners In Crime

Discussion in 'Community Recognitions' started by Octi, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Partners In Crime

June Community Recognitions ♦ June 5 - 12 ♦ Wolf Pick

Whether literal or not, there is no denying our fun partners in crime around Pandora! Some may literally be criminals. For others, it's just a figure of speech, a pair of troublemakers attached at the hip, or maybe a duo of vigilantes or law enforcement who are known for working together. Whatever the case, there's always some fun and variety to be fun with these duos across the land!

Guidelines
    • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
    • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
    • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
    • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
    [​IMG]

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
    [blockquote][h=1]@Character Name[/h]
    Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

#1 Octi, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  2. Jack

Jack Moderator
    Application Division

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

@Qrow Branwen and @Toby Daye

I LOVE THEM OKAY. More specifically, I love to read Jen and Andii's threads to the point where I'm a bit creepy and gush at them about their characters whenever I get a chance. But anyway, I've really enjoyed seeing Qrow and Toby feel each other out on the board, from their first meeting to... whatever the hell they are now. THEY WORK TOGETHER SOMETIMES OKAY SO THEY COUNT FOR THIS DON'T YOU TELL ME I'M WRONG.

Nairne, Irene Adler, Wolf and 2 others like this.
  3. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

@Alphonse Elric & @Edward Elric

A troublemaker duo if you've ever seen a pair, they adventure Pandora together as they adventured back home seemingly finding trouble where ever they go. Making the lives of those who want to watch out for them incredibly difficult at times! (Mustang is gonna go grey young from their antics) Props to @EXORDIUM & @ScorpioRat for playing the most troublesome pair of brothers ever!

@Noctis Lucis Caelum & @Prompto Argentum

Now here are a pair who also seem to invite trouble where ever they go, whether it be in jest or accidentally causing some violent kind of trouble simply by being there these two always seem to be in the thick of things together (rarely apart). But would we ever want their troublesome antics to stop? Again props to @Rani & @milk for playing these FF bro's so well!

@Futaba Sakura & @Lonnie Machin

Now you want a pair of kids causing real trouble? These two teaming up to take out those big bad powerful grown ups seems to fit. Or maybe the two of them teaming up to knock others down a step or two online, either way they seem to slowly be forming a troublesome partnership of sorts. Plus when doing these illicit activities the other does not seem so far away. Once again props to @Twist & @Mako on bringing this dynamic duo to life so well = )

Rani, EXORDIUM, milk and 3 others like this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf fight back your demons
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

@Kara Danvers && @Conner Kent

Look, I'm just loving the parent/child dynamic here. Kara gets someone to mentor and look after, Conner gets someone to look up to who isn't going to turn their back or look at him with disdain. Conner deserved better and I'm glad he gets that here in Pandora <3

Kara Danvers and Conner Kent like this.
  5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

@Tanaquil & @Jason Todd

The way those two stick together, helping and protecting each other whenever necessary, no matter how late at night, or how reluctant they might be to admit to having gotten hurt. I'm super glad for them both to have found each other, despite strange parental figures and vigilant madness, and if these two aren't partners in crime, then I don't know who is! It's always a delight to read their threads, and also to play a small supporting role in their dynamic, whenever you two may have me. ♥

Tanaquil, Fleet and Wolf like this.
  6. Peach

Peach [BLASTING MUSICAL THEATER IN DISTANCE]

Having Feels
    Race:
    Disney Princess
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

@Genji Shimada & @Hanzo Shimada

It's been great fun and feels to watch the slowly improving relationship between these two estranged brothers. From Hanzo risking his life to make Genji human again for a time, to them now opening a Ramen Shop and sharing an apartment. It's great seeing how far they've come from Hanzo trying to kill him at the clan's behest all those years ago. They're honestly such BROTHERS sometimes too.

7. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

@Rey and @Ben Solo

I hope these two qualify; they have such a great, well developed relationship still with its challenges (I'm a biased Reylo shipper too). They've also been through so much together and had their own trials and tribulations in Pandora, but it's such a blast to read their threads and see how they've grown over time. I've got to hand it to Idris and Noel, they have the best Rey and Kylo Ren I've ever seen.

Keira, Wolf, Rey and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.