By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Just a Dream...?

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Dipper Pines, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher Gravity Falls

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    It was actually pretty fun to see Shooting Star so filled with despair. She was the type of human that cared too much for people—such a bleeding heart, so filled with kindness, in a world that shows no mercy.

Mabel will have to learn that sometimes, the world is unforgiving and it’s not fair.

Of course, slowly, as the vines went to her as well and was choking both of the dream versions of her brother and the pig—that’s when she got an epiphany. Damn it, why did the Pines have to be such killjoys?

The laser eye cats was actually pretty funny—while the Pines could be annoying, he always did like Shooting Star’s imagination and Pine Tree’s curiosity—though the game was pretty much done when she started calling Bill a corn chip.

The dream demon couldn’t help but laugh at her reply, his voice echoing in the dream as the wind blew. It was in that moment, he caused the vine to jerk and twist the imitation of Dipper’s neck and make him drop to the ground.

While the body fell into an awkward heap, after a few moments, it jerked upwards. When Dipper opened his eyes, it was the yellow that Bill loved to have. “Sure, it’s your dream, Shooting Star. But dreams are my specialty—especially when they turn into nightmares.”

Bill smirked as he snapped his fingers and the scene changed. The forest shifted and twisted to appear as the inside of the Fearamid appeared, with it’s escher like stairs and hallways.

As the surroundings settled, Bill allowed Mabel to keep that pig of hers as a comfort while he turned back into the triangular being that he was. “It’s actually pretty fun to see you, Shooting Star. I’m actually flattered that both you and Pine Tree immediately suspect me when your dreams go sour. Did one heck of an impression, huh?”

Mabel Pines likes this.
  2. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines Gravity Falls

Arts and Crafts Master
    Race:
    Human
    Mabel cried out and turned away, trying to cover her ears but the crunching noise of bones seemed to permeate through. Even in a dream that would be a hard noise to forget. It was only a moment or two after that that the sounds of shuffling could be heard and she turned to find her brother standing there seemingly unharmed until the eyes opened to reveal Bill's signature yellow.

Her eyes narrowed as he reminded her of his skills in the dreams compared to her own. "This is still my dream Bill, we beat you once before in our heads, don't think I ca-"

Mabel took a step back, looking around as Waddles clung to her side. The over all theme of horror with the eerie dark glows and stairs going in every direction were something else. "What is this place?" Shaking her head to try and clear her thoughts, her mind tried focusing on happier things. At least one of the staircases to some horror unknown became an obnoxious pink and shimmer color. It was something for her to hold onto before Bill dropped the Dipper appearance. She reached down for Waddles immediately and picked the pig up, holding him tightly.

"Don't flatter yourself, it's not like everyone has dream powers, you just lucked out." Maybe luck wasn't the right word, but she just wanted to yell at him to go away; experience told her that didn't really work. "What do you want, Bill? Dipper told me that we win, so you have nothing to gain, and Dipper isn't dumb enough to make another deal with you!" She shouted, unaware that she had fallen for something similar in her future, albeit no handshake involved.

"I could just wake up, ya know. Then what would happen to you?" What would happen if she woke up with Bill still stuck in her dream, would he just go? "Not so clever now, are ya? And why are you just in my dream? I thought this place was something of your design." It did seem a little bland for Bill now that she saw what he had changed her dream into, yelping as hands shout out from the wall towards her before they turned into cheery sunflowers with sunglasses on. "What gives?"

Bill Cipher likes this.
  3. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher Gravity Falls

Your Worst Nightmare
    Race:
    Dream Demon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Seeing one’s brother die, even if it was just a nightmare, is going to leave some wonderful trauma on the girl’s mind for years to come! Shooting Star tried to use her anger to talk back—probably trying to ignore anything that’d resemble fear.

It was a small mercy of Bill’s that she let her have the pig in this dream when he could have easily snuffed the imaginary life out of it. “Oh, this?” His eye narrowed as he saw that stupid glittery, pink stuff on his stairs. He quickly rearranged the dream to shuffle again—mostly to erase any of her tampering of the Fearamid—before he continued. “Just like you guys have your stupid shack, I have this.”

At her comment of lucking out, Bill laughed so hard, a few of the dream walls cracked. “Oh, that’s funny. Let me tell you one thing, Shooting Star—luck had nothing to do with my powers,” he replied, the joking tone suddenly shifting to a serious one as his eye glowed blue.

As she continued to talk, she confirmed herself that she was from an earlier point; that while Pine Tree told her about their victory, she had never witnessed Weirdmaggedon. Well...that doesn’t mean he couldn’t play with this. “Same can’t be said for you, Star. You definitely jumped head first into a deal—or did Pine Tree not mention that?” he asked with a chuckle.

Her other comments were a blur, to be honest, but he did catch on to why she was in this place when they were in her dream or the part where she could wake up. “Try as hard as you can, kid. There isn’t any waking up for this—you’re in too deep. Has your young, impressionable mind heard of REM sleep?”

Mabel Pines likes this.