HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

kat's kids

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Kat, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Kat

Kat Player

Kat's Kids

please plot with a smol kat

About MeHello everyone! The name's Kat and I'm a twenty-five year old nerd from Texas. I will pet every dog I see and won't ask permission because I'm a #badbitch. But really I have social anxiety and never leave home so yanno, priorities. I pretty much love everything-- from Doctor Who and Voltron to Dragon Age and Final Fantasy, if it's out there I've probably dipped a toe into the fandom at some point in time. I'm a teacher, which means I'm usually gone during weekdays, but I have most weekends to myself and holidays (thank the sweet Lord above) to write and plot! So please come hang out with me on Discord any time! c:

Roleplay PreferencesI generally roleplay females, because I suck at playing dudes? But there are some guys I'd probably play if asked. I don't have anything against guys, so don't think that! I just find myself roleplaying more females than males. Probably because I love female/male ships, regardless of if they're within the same fandom or not. I love angst and fluff and crazy huge adventures! Really I'm open to anything, you just have to ask!~

LimitsAs of now I have no limits. I will roleplay generic stuff, sexy stuff, cute things, things that might make other people squeamish...really you just have to ask. Anything that helps drive character plotting/character progression forward is a-okay in my book!

Check out my characters below!

Duck likes this.
  2. Kat

Kat Player

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Final Fantasy XV

[​IMG]

This is Lunafreya, otherwise known as Luna. She is twenty-four years old and is the Oracle of her homeworld. This basically means that she's got the ability to heal those who have been afflicted with different illnesses, even though in her homeworld these illnesses were caused by the encroaching darkness that threatened to swallow up the light of her world. Regardless, she can heal people on Pandora, and that's what she uses her powers for.

FriendsLunafreya is a very kind, softspoken soul. She is a healer by nature, meaning she is a generally caring woman. She will talk with anyone who wishes to speak with her, but she won't necessarily go out of her way to strike up a conversation with just anyone. She has reservations about people, simply because she was trained to catch deceit and liars from a young age, what with her travelling and being in the public eye at all times. But beneath that fake smile is a heart of gold, from a woman who just wants everyone to be happy.

EnemiesLuna isn't one to hate simply to hate. She has a reason behind everything she does, even if that means disliking others. While she seems to be a soft, forgiving woman, she has no objections to dislike those who would harm others for the fun of it or for some tyrannical outcome. She is a firm believer in peace and talking things out over fighting, and will not hesitate to let her opinion know toward those who might believe otherwise.

LoversThere was a boy, so long ago, that Luna cared for very deeply. But time changed that relationship into something more before either of them were ready, and in the end she was never able to understand if he ever felt the same way. She is a passionate woman about many things, love being one of them. Will she ever meet the boy she once loved? Or will a new man enter her life? It seems like a certain royal advisor might become the next object of her hidden affections...

Solona Amell

Dragon Age

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is Solona Amell, also known as the Hero of Ferelden or the Warden. She is a Grey Warden mage who was conscripted into the order to fight evil beings known as darkspawn in her homeworld. However, she ended up being one of the two wardens left after a battle and had to save the world on her own with a hue nerd and an angsty mage lady. She's small and full of spunk and can probably kick your ass.

FriendsIn all honesty, Solona loves meeting new people. She was cooped up in a tower for her entire life, save the last few years, and she didn't get to meet new people or see new faces very often. So, being outside and seeing new things really gets her blood pumping, and she'll always be cordial with anyone she meets. Hell, she's so optimistic and happy that she'll probably befriend anyone she bumps into.

EnemiesSolona has learned more about the world in her years away from the tower, but one could say she is still naive to the evils of human kind. She's a very trusting soul and would give the shirt off her back to anyone in need, but there are people who would take advantage of such a person in the world today. However, if she ever found out that someone tried to play her for a fool, she would hold a grudge against that person and would probably track them down to burn their ass off. Literally.

LoversAhh, love. There were a few templars Amell had her crushes on back in the day, but in the end she never gathered up the courage to do anything about it. She's a closet romantic at heart, a lady who loves her sappy romance novels and guards them a her dirty little secret, but she's never been in love, nor has she ever been with anyone romantically. Who is to say that cannot change here, in this strange new world?

#2 Kat, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  3. Cullen & @Solona Amell
    Oh boy, oh boy. I wasn't expecting to see a Solona in Pandora to make Cullen's life even weirder. >D

Because I am cruel to my characters, I decided to take Cullen from a playthrough where another Warden became Hero of Ferelden and Solona died (because the writers said that all the options existed together, but only one survives Ostagar). I'm inclined to say that Cullen's feelings for Solona went beyond a crush, because despite his feelings on mages and magic in general in DA2, he still mentions that he had never met a woman like Solona since her. Of course, for Cullen, she has been dead for the past four years and the last time he saw her face was in horrifying or tempting visions inflicted on him by demons to try and break him.

Given that Cullen is going to be in a very sorry state in Pandora - still dealing with the Broken Circle trauma, and dealing with lyrium withdrawal 6 years before he's canonically ready for it - he is proooooobably going to think that Solona is either just his withdrawals getting the better of him and a result of hallucinations, or that somehow demons have got into his mind again. He might freak out. >_>

Solona Amell likes this.
  4. Solona Amell

Solona Amell Guest

@Cullen Rutherford & Amell Okay so I didn't realize you had brought Cullen from DA2!!!!! It's actually refreshing to see him pulled from another, harder time in his life. I love angst and wow we have a lot here now don't we?

Solona fancied Cullen during their time together in the circle. However, she wasn't the type to force her feelings on him, so I'm sure they awkwardly danced around one another until the bad things happened. Now, in her world, she obviously became the warden, so she would be super confused if he ever told her that she was dead. But that just gives us more to work with!

I have discord if you wanna chat more about our sad noodles there, as well! C:

Cullen Rutherford likes this.
  5. Andii

Andii Player

Hihi! I have some ideas to throw your way. If you wanna read more up on my bbies feel free to look here! These are all random ideas! Please feel free to edit/throw out the window/etc anything that doesn't work!

Lunafreya & Toby: I always love startling healers with Toby. Toby's half human, half faerie, and has some crazy healing abilities. She just sort of keeps on trucking into her body gives out and she's really use to... losing blood due to her job as a private investigator! Maybe Lunafreya could stumble on Toby passed out somewhere due to blood loss if she's the sort to wander around Pandora Town? Toby legit is just fine as long as she has rest and gets some blood in her so!

Solona & Egwene: Solona and Egwene come from similar worlds! I really think that if Egwene met Solona and learned that she was a mage, Egwene would try and talk Solona into joining her department with Pandora Town's government. She's had mages from Solona's world before so she understands how useful they can be! Maybe they can run into each other while Solona is using magic for some reason and Egwene can try to talk her into it?

Solona Amell likes this.
  6. Kat

Kat Player

Ahhh I'm sorry this took so long for me to reply to @Andii! Honestly I read it and then did posts and I forgot...I'm bad about that!

But anyway, I love both of these ideas! Luna would be shocked to see someone so unwell! And she would probably patch her up right then and there and then take her back home to make sure she was alright! Good thing she lives with a man who can cook some really amazing meals... <3

As for Egwene, I really think she and Solona would be awesome friends! Plus Sol needs a job so heck yeah let's go for it! Mages are all well and good in her book, even though Cullen is probably going to freak out that she's making friends...with more mages...and working...with more mages.XD But yeah, having them meet would be awesome. Maybe Solona is out using magic for an odd job (like lighting lamps in Blackhaven?) And Egwene stumbles upon her?

Andii likes this.
  7. Andii

Andii Player

No worries! It happens. Sometimes plotting is the hardest thing to do @___@ ! <3

Good food is always good! I can easily start this one! What dates would be best?

Funny enough, Egwene knows Cullen. Or rather the Cullen that was here before! Not one that... freaks out at mages. That'll make her sad </3. Cullen was stuck with watching her when he was on the Watch and she had gotten death threats. Complicated but they managed a nice little friendship at the time! I'm totally down for that. I can come up with a reason for Egwene to be in Blackhaven. Since Egwene is stumbling on her, would you mind starting this one?