By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Keep Your Feet on the Ground and Keep Reaching for the Stars || Hannah's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hannah, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Hannah

Hannah bluebirds forever, birds of a feather

Hannah’s Organiser

About MeHi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 25 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve roleplayed for about 10 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic movies, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays. However, I do like a wide range of stuff, so there's more than what I've listed.

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord, by PM or Skype (message me for the name). I’m fine with discussing plots on here, but I do like to privately talk with people too, usually on Discord.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc. But I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my girls to make the most of their time in Pandora.

For more information: My Player Preferences.

LimitsI would say just what is stated on my preference form: Any really gritty or graphic scenario I would like to discuss first. But if we talk it out and agree on how the thread/plot is developing, then that’s okay.

I am currently studying a Masters degree, so my activity will be sporadic and scarce at times.

Credits to @Octi and @Oddie for the templates!

#1 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Hannah

Characters, muse and threads

Alice Liddell - moderate muse
    Carrie White - high muse
    Misty Day - high muse
    Sherry Birkin - high muse
    Sister Mary Eunice - high muse
    Trish Walker - high muse

#2 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019 at 12:38 PM
  3. Hannah

Alice Liddell

Alice in Wonderland
    12 - crystal vales - student - lives with emma swan

Alice is from the well-known tale of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; more specifically Walt Disney's version. She is an inquisitive twelve-year-old child who lives in the Crystal Vales with her adoptive sister, Emma Swan.

This Season

She's still living in the Crystal Vales with Emma and generally just getting into adventures and mischief where she can.

Carrie White

Stephen King’s Carrie
    17 - pandopolis - self-employed seamstress - needs all the love

Carrie White, from Stephen King’s Carrie, is a telekinetic teenager from a troubled background. Brought up an abusive, fanatically religious household, Carrie faced many hardships. This culminated in a prank by one of her classmates at prom, which caused her to snap and kill everyone. She returned home to her mother for comfort, only to be stabbed by her.

This Season

Carrie is now a freelance seamstress and lives with Bo in Pandopolis. She's trying to be a better and more helpful person, atoning for her past mistakes. I'd love her to start becoming a bit more powerful and sure of herself. Also keeping in touch with the friends she's made so far!

#3 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019 at 12:39 PM
  4. Hannah

Misty Day

American Horror Story
    mid 20s - newcomer - nature-loving witch - obsessed with stevie nicks

This Season

Sherry Birkin

Resident Evil
    12 - centria - student - raccoon city survivor

A kind, brave girl who survived the Raccoon City outbreak, Sherry was a lonely young girl whose parents were always too involved in their work to properly look after her. After nearly becoming one of the infected herself, she was saved and came to Pandora just as she and Claire Redfield were trying to escape.

This Season

Sherry currently lives with Claire in Centria and has been officially adopted by said woman, much to her delight. She is just getting used to Pandora for now, trying to make friends and focusing on having a somewhat normal life for once.

#4 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  5. Hannah

Sister Mary Eunice

American Horror Story
    25 - centria - head of our lady of bliss in centria - devil in disguise (literally)

Once a quiet, shy nun from an American Asylum in 1964, Sister Mary Eunice ended up possessed by the Devil themselves. Although the real her still resides somewhere inside, Satan is very much in the driver’s seat. She was brought into Pandora moments away from death; although Mary Eunice had finally hoped to gain a reprieve from the monster inhabiting her body, this world and the Devil had other plans.

This Season

In an attempt to begin sowing her seeds of corruption in Pandora, Mary has set up a "church" in Centria for misguided souls, which is just a front for her to start shaping this world to her own means.

Brainstorming thread here. Church group thread (will go here when I get my act together this week.)

Trish Walker

Marvel Universe
    32 - pandopolis - human with newly developed powers - watch out, hellcat coming your way

The adopted sister and best friend of Jessica Jones, Trish is something of troubled soul. After her child and teen years consisting of fame, parental abuse, overdosing and being pimped out, she had often struggled in her adult life to overcome her past issues and this culminated in her and Jess’ estrangement just before her arrival in Pandora.

This Season

Trish is still mending things with Jess, reuniting with Karen Page, and generally trying to figure out what the hell to do now she has powers and is in a totally different world. I'd really like her to get involved in some heroic antics or meet other powered people, both good and bad. She's trying to become a better person after screwing up her life royally back home all in the name of gaining abilities.

#5 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  6. Hannah

RESERVED

#6 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  7. Hannah

RESERVED

#7 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  8. Hannah

RESERVED

#8 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  9. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

Haha, a lot of people don't know how to react to Ayano at first because she's just so overwhelmingly friendly. She's mostly in Pandopolis so if Carrie could be there, maybe they could just bump into each other and Ayano could notice that Carrie looks troubled. I feel like she has a good eye for that kind of thing by now lol

10. Hannah

Yeah I can get her there! Might be later in the season if that's okay, as she's in Elysium for the first part.

11. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

Sure! Ayano doesn't have any big plots going on this season so she's pretty free whenever!

Hannah likes this.
  12. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Behold! Instant Noodles! breaks through the isolation!
    Plots & Events Division

@Hannah

Hello! So due to the wonderfully tangled world of characters going out and doing things and due to me going "oh, golly, this'd be a great opportunity to thread with someone!", I was wondering whether or not you'd be interested in doing something between Alice and Snow White? I was mostly thinking that, just as Emma has taken the young Alice under her wing, Snow would want to teach her useful skills. Like swordfighting, archery, that sort of thing.

And once she knows how to wield a sword, fire a bow and lay traps, we can terrorise Emma with these skills.

Emma Swan and Hannah like this.
  13. Hannah

@FullMoon

Great! Would you like to start or shall I?

@Behold! Instant Noodles!

Yeeees! <3 Alice would be overjoyed to interact with Emma's mama. I love the idea of Snow teaching her things like that and I think she'd be really interested in learning self-defence too, especially after what happened with IT. And haha Emma is totally going to get ganged up on (out of love), I can see this coming

14. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

If you could start it, that would be great!

Hannah likes this.
  15. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Plots & Events Division

Hooray! I mean, less hooray about the thing with IT, but hooray for being taught self defence and making Emma Swan's life slightly more complicated! I'm more than happy to write the starter for it to get things rolling; are there any dates that I should avoid, or are there any dates that would be best for Alice?

Hannah likes this.
  16. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

Hi Hannah!

I had some plot ideas to toss at you.

@Carrie White
    About I year back I recall I had spoken to who played Carrie at the time, which I think was you. We had talked about how Tatsuya Suou and Carrie might end up friends. He doesn't have his memories of the Halloween party, but may regain them later.

To recap, he could be a positive friend for her. He awoken to his powers when an arson tried to kill him, and ironically burned him back in response. In early school as a child he accidentally burned several bullies who were picking on him, sending them to the hospital. The event caused him to be more withdrawn and forget about his abilities till his late teens. He's got a lot of guilt about that, even to this day.

He's in need of friends himself, and tends to get along and respect people who are different and find a way to accept that, even becoming unafraid to standout.

@Amy Pond

Time shenanigans and adventures! Back in his first world, Tatsuya and his friends chased rumors that were causing monsters and other weirdness to become real! We're talking things as silly as toilet ghosts to Ancient and hungry Mayan Aliens, and literally Hitler with a secret Nazi army. With one of his canonmates back in Pandora, he might be trying something similar soon. Meeting Amy before or even during one of her adventures would be a fantastic way to kick things off.

One again, Tatsuya could use some more friends in his life. Hilariously, Amy might find Tatsuya to be a bit more stoic version of the Doctor. He doesn't have the time machine, or the regeneration, but he's got the desire to protect and explore. Like the Doctor, his original home was destroyed, tried as hard as he might. He still blame's himself for it. He ended up in a parallel world where events began to repeat thanks to his paradox and he managed to succeed in stopping the doomsday. There's a lot more piled in there, but he's got some stuff he's working through, and a chipper friend would do him some good. ;)

Or @Clara Oswin Oswald

Most of Amy's stuff could apply here. Tatsuya is like Clara in the fact that he's got multiple versions of himself. His consciousness is currently from his original timeline and his body is from an alternate dimension, that was then dragged into Pandora!

He's also very observant, so he'd probably be on the same level as Clara there. He is a bit of a loner, and tries to keep people from danger which is where Clara's natural nosiness would help her get past Tatsuya's own stubborness, haha. He's always chasing rumors for his informant job so winding up investigating some bizarre happening at the orphanage might be a good way to kick it off.

I think in all, I'm leaning a bit more toward Clara than Amy but I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might be better to have Tatsuya get to know only one out of them for now with same canon shenanigans.

Hannah likes this.
  17. Hannah

@Behold! Instant Noodles!

Probably end of December onwards would be good. :) I saw you liked my status for a text/phone call; if you don't mind starting the thread, we could do a communication thread at some point prior to them meeting? Alice doesn’t know right away who Snow is, but I bet she’d be curious ;)

@ArmoredBacon

Hello! Yes, that was me, I really liked Tatsuya and Carrie’s interaction then, so I’m definitely up for reviving this in some way! It would be interesting for her to meet someone who’s had, sort of a similar experience, even if he didn’t murder his fellow peers. It’s a unique situation which not many can say they’ve had. Carrie is sort of a drifter right now; she’s trying to be good but she keeps getting into trouble, mostly because of her lack of control over her powers and torment over the prom.

As for Amy or Clara, I’m up for either of them meeting him!

But Tatsuya having multiple versions of himself is interesting; Clara doesn’t know yet that her existence is an echo (but that may change at some point, as several people from her canon in Pandora know she is one). Oh yes, you cannot keep Clara from danger so he’d probably end up coming along just to make sure she didn’t end up dead haha. Clara has had already had one mystery at the orphanage, but this is Pandora, so I’m sure we can think of something else strange happening! We can go with Clara for now, and maybe at point down the line he’ll meet Amy. :)

18. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

@Hannah
    Awesome! Let me know when you can/want to get threads going with either Carrie or Clara. Tatsuya is mostly around Ark City but is known to wander.

19. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Plots & Events Division

I shall start the thread! I imagine Snow's going to be very curious about who Emma's friends are, especially given that Emma's likely to pointedly omit some details about her time so far in Pandora. Sorry in advance for all the questions poor Alice will have to face, @Hannah

Hannah likes this.
  20. Hannah

@ArmoredBacon

I can start Carrie's if you'd like? Clara is in Centria most of the time, but she does wander around sometimes.