By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Keep Your Feet on the Ground and Keep Reaching for the Stars || Hannah's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hannah, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Hannah

Hannah bluebirds forever, birds of a feather

Hannah’s Organiser

About MeHi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 24 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve roleplayed for about 10 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic movies, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays. However, I do like a wide range of stuff, so there's more than what I've listed.

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord, by PM or Skype (message me for the name). I’m fine with discussing plots on here, but I do like to privately talk with people too, usually on Discord.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc. But I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my girls to make the most of their time in Pandora.

For more information: My Player Preferences.

LimitsI would say just what is stated on my preference form: Any really gritty or graphic scenario I would like to discuss first. But if we talk it out and agree on how the thread/plot is developing, then that’s okay.

I am currently studying a Masters degree, so my activity will be sporadic and scarce at times.

Credits to @Octi for all the templates!

#1 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. Hannah

Characters, muse and threads

Alice Liddell - high muse - ? threads
    Carrie White - high muse - ? threads
    Cheryl Blossom - high muse - ? threads
    Deimos - high muse - ? threads
    Leia Organa - high muse - ? threads
    Mallory - high muse - ? threads
    Nebula - high muse - ? threads

#2 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  3. Hannah

[​IMG]

Alice Liddell

Alice in Wonderland

This is Alice, from the well-known tale of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; more specifically Walt Disney's version. She is an inquisitive twelve-year-old child who lives in Crystal Vales.

This SeasonAlice has moved past her trauma with IT from last season, thankfully, although it is something she won't ever forget. In the following months, Alice will get caught up, along with Emma Swan, in the chaos at Jurassic World. She might also reunite with old friends. But that's about it so far!

Regarding friends, Alice has met some lovely people her own age in Pandora already, but there’s always room for more. I’d love her to have an on-going friendship, so I’m up for reuniting her with the people she’s already met. She can be opinionated and childish, but she has a heart of gold and will stand by you no matter what.

She doesn’t go out of her way to make enemies, but some might find her odd or annoying, particularly since she’s prone to being nosey and short tempered if you get on the wrong side of her. She may strive to be grown up, but she’s still very young and has a lot to learn.

Plot HooksAnimal lovers - I'd love her to bond with someone over their pets or something.

Adventures - Obviously, adventures. Alice needs to be getting into some sort of innocent mischief or trouble! She wouldn't be Alice if she weren't getting carried away with her latest object of interest. She's also very creative, so any artistic people would be welcome.

Technology - Oh wow. I honestly think Alice would looooove to see modern items, such as mobile phones or digital cameras. She'd be confused as hell, but also very excited.​

#3 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Hannah

[​IMG]

Carrie White

Stephen King's Carrie

Carrie White, from Stephen King’s Carrie, is a telekinetic teenager from a troubled background. Brought up an abusive, fanatically religious household, Carrie faced many hardships. This culminated in a prank by one of her classmates at prom, which caused her to snap and kill everyone. She returned home to her mother for comfort, only to be stabbed by her.

She arrived into Pandora immediately after this and was helped by Anakin Skywalker in Elysium. Resentful, bitter and scared, it’s going to take Carrie some time to overcome the trauma that happened previously and gain better control over her powers. Perhaps she’ll one day see that coming to Pandora was the best thing that could have happened for her.

This SeasonFriends-wise, since people keep reaching out to her, Carrie is toying with the prospect that perhaps not everyone is bad and out to get her, although she is wary and is prepared for anyone to turn on her at a moment's notice. I'd love to try and get her in Schola maybe late this season.

From April-May 8th, poor Carrie is cursed from attending the Faire in Misty Hollow. This means she is physically ill when she is near anyone she cares about. I'd love anyone she's met so far to help her deal with this, as, even though it's a nasty nasty curse, it will aid in her in the long-run to actually admitting she does feel affection towards some Pandorians, she's just too scared to show it.

Enemies are still on the table, as she's still easy to upset. Behind her soft-spoken demeanour, she’s still very unstable, mentally and power wise.

Carrie has never had much romance, and although she did start to feel something for Tommy Ross at prom, she’s nowhere near ready to be in a relationship of any kind.

Plot HooksPowers: Meeting others with powers I think would be great for Carrie; she’s aware there’s others with telekinesis out there, but to meet people I think would make her feel less alone. She could do with someone to teach her how to control them better and not let her emotions get the better of her.

Postive/negative influences: Luckily for Carrie, there's a few people in Pandora who've reached out to her and genuinely want to help her, which is good and she needs that influence. But it would be interesting for someone to see how dangerous she can and could be and would want to use that for their own gain. They'd have to be subtle about it though and act like they truly care about her, as she's not going to blindly trust anyone.

Creativity: Carrie sewed for a living before coming to Pandora. I could see her carrying this on here and I’d love for her to find somebody with a shared interest or that she can make something for.

Memory: I’m toying with the idea of Carrie getting her memories back from her previous life in Pandora so a plot for that could be in the works at some point.​

#4 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  5. Hannah

[​IMG]

Cheryl Blossom

Riverdale

The sassiest vixen on the North Side, Cheryl Blossom is instantly recognisable for her flaming red hair, impeccable outfits and her sharp tongue. Known as the alpha bitch of her school, there is a lot more to Cheryl than meets the eyes, including a lifetime of misery and her twin brother recently dying.

Friends? Hah, good luck with that. Cheryl's never really had friends, just minions who hang onto to her every word or temporary truces with people if they've had a common goal. Honestly though, it's been shown that if you do manage to get through to her, she'll be loyal as hell and have your back. She also never forgets when she owes you a debt, (for example Archie saving her life). She'd probably enjoy having friends if she just learned to stop pushing people away. She's always been starved of affection at home and nearly everyone in general preferred her brother, and now she's struggling to cope without him as he was the only one who stood by her.

Now, enemies are very much up Cheryl's street. She likes to cause drama and gets a kick out of putting people down and intimidating them. A lot of her insults are a defence mechanism, but not everyone will know that. It'd be fun if she pissed the wrong person off; not everyone here is your garden variety high schooler like her.

Romance is taken, as her future-bae Toni Topaz is now in Pandora. <3

Plot Hooks
    Dramaaa!: Come on, it wouldn't be Cheryl if she wasn't up to no good. I'd love her to cause chaos, but it'd be fun if someone else wanted in too. Gimme all the bad influences! She's also taking part in Nerve, so it won't be long before she's leaving a trail of destruction behind her. Bonus if, as mentioned below, they can see just who she is and what her past is and use that to their advantage.

Trauma: I really want her to be taken down a peg or two; maybe someone with a supernatural ability who sees the broken soul inside can torture her with her worst fears? Or she picks on someone who's actually really dangerous anyway?

Friends: In contrast to the above, I think it would be really good if she had friends or connections who can also see right through her act and want to help her. She puts on a brave face but she's a mess. It'll take someone who's patient and can withstand her fiery insults and put downs and knows they're really hollow words.

Also, all the archery/cheerleading friends!

Therapy: I don't think she'd really want to face up to just how messed up she is yet, but yeah, I'm determined at some point throughout her time in Pandora to get her some help.​

#5 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  6. Hannah

[​IMG]

Deimos

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Meet Deimos, a psychotic Sage from an Ancient Greek Cult that also believes herself to be a demigod. A descendent of Leonidas I of Sparta, Deimos was abducted as a baby and tortured and brutalised into becoming the perfect warrior and one who would bring order to the Greek world. But the Cult's plan didn't go smoothly, and they ended up with a human weapon that none of them could control.

Ruthless, fast and with the power of the Isu on her side, Deimos is a formidable enemy and should not be underestimated by any means. But underneath, she is a broken mess of a woman, with severe issues regarding her past, as she believed her biologicial family abandoned her. Saying that, she's met her brother and wants nothing to do with him or their mother, except to kill them for what she thinks they did to her.

This SeasonDeimos has landed in the Dread Wastes and is angry and lost, killing anyone that poses even a remote challenge to her. She'll be involved in the Frozen Wastes plot as a Cult member and antagonist to those trying to rescue the captives.

Friends?! Hahaha good luck with this. Deimos doesn't do friends (as a kid, she stood and watched as one of her "friends" got mauled to death by a lion if you want a picture.) There's every chance she might team up with someone with a common goal, but be ready for her to stab you (literally, she has a magic sword) in the back. Still, maybe someone could eventually get through to her - but it would take a lot as she's been heavily brainwashed since birth.

Deimos will have enemies a-plenty I should imagine, since she's a remorseless killer who's easy to anger. She enjoys taunting her targets in an almost child-like fashion and relishes a fight, never backing down from a challenge.

Romance?! Again, good luck with that.

Plot Hooks

#6 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  7. Hannah

[​IMG]

Leia Organa

Star Wars

Leia Organa, the famous princess of Star Wars. She's taken from end of episode six, Return of the Jedi, so she knows Luke is her brother and Vader is her biological father. Sassy, smart and headstrong, Leia is hoping to make a difference in Pandora.

This Season
    Leia is going to reunite with Han, which she'll be extremely happy about. <3 She met a lot of people connected to her last season, including her biological mother and Rey from her future. But one downside was meeting Anakin, her biological father who, from his point in time, used to be Darth Vader, so she's still reeling from that. The worst part is she has to work with him! Maybe time will (slowly) heal the wounds.

She's the Councillor of Intelligence in the Alliance on Elysium.

This girl needs all the friends, as she's lost most people she held dear thanks to the Death Star. People who are into politics, bringing justice to the world or just even someone she could eventually confide in and let loose with would be great, as she's quite the workaholic.

It isn't hard to make an enemy out of Leia, especially if you support any of the values she detests, like slavery, exploitation and oppression. Despite normally maintaining a professional air, she has a dark and angry streak within her that she's never been fully able to get rid of, and she prefers bottling stuff up until she explodes.

As for romance, Han Solo is here, and if he weren't, this would still be taken!

Plot Hooks
    Canonmates: All the SW threads please. <3

Force-sensitivity: The Force is something Leia inherited from her birth father, but she has never used it much, and now it only serves as a reminder of whom she is related to. Her Force sensitivity is pretty much internal for now; her emotions can influence it and she can develop a Force bond with people, but as she's had no training it's only with people she's extremely close to. I would like her to get training in this area; it will help her comes to terms with what has happened too I think.

Confidants: I'd love Leia to have people she can confide in; she's been through a lot of pain in a relatively short space of time and one of her biggest flaws is keeping everything in until the floodgates burst.

Adventures/missions: Leia is going to try and start making a difference in Elysium and helping it's population. I'd love her to get into conflicts with people or have someone go on an adventure with her as she tries to make the world a better place.​

#7 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  8. Hannah

[​IMG]

Mallory

American Horror Story

A powerful witch with numerous rare abilities, Mallory is one of the bravest and kindest individuals you meet, who saved the world from an Apocalypse.

This SeasonMallory has arrived into Pandora just as she reunites with her sisters in the revised timeline. She's in for a nasty surprise when she discovers Michael Langdon is here and alive, but also some silver linings in the form of her beloved Miss Cordelia. She'll be attending Schola and just generally finding her feet and trying to deal with the above problem.

This girl needs all the friends, as she's without her fellow witches who, in the erased timeline, were family to her. She's generally sweet and easy to get along with, and pretty mature for her age. She gives good advice and it would be nice if she had someone to practise magic with.

Enemies...is your name Michael Langdon? If not, you're probably pretty safe. But be warned, despite her warm and kind attitude, Mallory is known for being vengeful and dishing out payback in the worst ways possible, especially if you harm anyone she cares about.

As for romance, this isn't something I've thought about loads for Mallory. It'd probably have to be someone who's been through a lot too, but is selfless like her. Either that or it'd be interesting to see someone who's her opposite who she comes to find common ground with, as I can see that happening too lol!

Plot Hooks

#8 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  9. Hannah

[​IMG]

Nebula

Marvel Universe

This is Nebula, from Guardians of the Galaxy. She is the adopted daughter of Thanos, and adopted sister of Gamora. Raised to be a warrior and deadly assassin, Nebula suffered under the cruelty of Thanos; every time she lost to Gamora in battle (which was frequent), the former would remove a body part from her, replacing it with cybernetics, claiming it would make her stronger. Although loyal, Nebula grew to hate her adopted father for stealing her childhood and taking everything from her. She also heavily resented Gamora for being the favourite and never letting her win. Her canon point is at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. II.

Last season, Nebula reunited with Peter and Gamora. Believing her sister to be dead at the hands of Thanos, she later met the latter, breaking her out of some of her angst. She also met a few other people, some who were looking for a fight, but others who wanted to help her, something she's never had in her life.

This SeasonThis season, she's become involved with a Vigilante Group, who will end up monitoring the Wastes for any signs of trouble. It's safe to say that whilst she's still extremely acerbic, Nebula is starting to mellow out a little. It still bothers her she couldn't kill Thanos and Gamora had to die by his hand, but it's something she'll hopefully realise isn't her fault. It's going to take a long while to undo a lifetime of abuse and damage.

Nebula has never has friends, the closest thing being rivals. But that had started to change, given that some in Pandora do genuinely want to help her and get to know her. She struggles with acknowledging her feelings for people and can easily snap back into the bitter and cynical Luphomoid she always has been, it being her safety net. But, as evidenced with Gamora and now Julie, she does have a great capacity to care.

Enemies are much more likely to happen. It’s easy to anger her, and, unless you’re a superpowered being or have some wit about you, she’ll easily best most humans in a fight thanks to her biology and cybernetics. Although she secretly doesn’t want to be isolated forever, she finds it easiest to push people away and be by herself.

I don’t honestly see romance happening (especially after Valentine's Day lolol). I pretty much headcanon her as asexual and I don’t think she’d ever really get many desires. But, it could be interesting to see her form a meaningful connection of some kind, I just don’t know how it could happen.

Plot HooksGood deeds?: Whilst she's certainly not a hero, it would be interesting if she accidentally got in the way of a situation where she made a positive impact, such as saving someone's life. She’s now helping protect the Dread Wastes, and she especially can’t stand to see children being taken advantage of, having lost her own childhood to Thanos.

Good deeds?x2: ...following on from the above, I'd love her to rescue and maybe form a bond with a kid; I just think it would be really interesting and again show another facet of her.

Poking the bear: ...on the flip side to that, it's still pretty easy to piss her off, so if anyone wants to try and push her buttons, at this point she's still probably going to retaliate and cause all sorts of mess.​

#9 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
  10. Hannah

--

#10 Hannah, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  11. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

Haha, a lot of people don't know how to react to Ayano at first because she's just so overwhelmingly friendly. She's mostly in Pandopolis so if Carrie could be there, maybe they could just bump into each other and Ayano could notice that Carrie looks troubled. I feel like she has a good eye for that kind of thing by now lol

12. Hannah

Yeah I can get her there! Might be later in the season if that's okay, as she's in Elysium for the first part.

13. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

Sure! Ayano doesn't have any big plots going on this season so she's pretty free whenever!

Hannah likes this.
  14. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Behold! Instant Noodles! should have known better than that.

@Hannah

Hello! So due to the wonderfully tangled world of characters going out and doing things and due to me going "oh, golly, this'd be a great opportunity to thread with someone!", I was wondering whether or not you'd be interested in doing something between Alice and Snow White? I was mostly thinking that, just as Emma has taken the young Alice under her wing, Snow would want to teach her useful skills. Like swordfighting, archery, that sort of thing.

And once she knows how to wield a sword, fire a bow and lay traps, we can terrorise Emma with these skills.

Emma Swan and Hannah like this.
  15. Hannah

@FullMoon

Great! Would you like to start or shall I?

@Behold! Instant Noodles!

Yeeees! <3 Alice would be overjoyed to interact with Emma's mama. I love the idea of Snow teaching her things like that and I think she'd be really interested in learning self-defence too, especially after what happened with IT. And haha Emma is totally going to get ganged up on (out of love), I can see this coming

16. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah

If you could start it, that would be great!

Hannah likes this.
  17. Behold! Instant Noodles!

Behold! Instant Noodles! should have known better than that.

Hooray! I mean, less hooray about the thing with IT, but hooray for being taught self defence and making Emma Swan's life slightly more complicated! I'm more than happy to write the starter for it to get things rolling; are there any dates that I should avoid, or are there any dates that would be best for Alice?

Hannah likes this.
  18. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

Hi Hannah!

I had some plot ideas to toss at you.

@Carrie White
    About I year back I recall I had spoken to who played Carrie at the time, which I think was you. We had talked about how Tatsuya Suou and Carrie might end up friends. He doesn't have his memories of the Halloween party, but may regain them later.

To recap, he could be a positive friend for her. He awoken to his powers when an arson tried to kill him, and ironically burned him back in response. In early school as a child he accidentally burned several bullies who were picking on him, sending them to the hospital. The event caused him to be more withdrawn and forget about his abilities till his late teens. He's got a lot of guilt about that, even to this day.

He's in need of friends himself, and tends to get along and respect people who are different and find a way to accept that, even becoming unafraid to standout.

@Amy Pond

Time shenanigans and adventures! Back in his first world, Tatsuya and his friends chased rumors that were causing monsters and other weirdness to become real! We're talking things as silly as toilet ghosts to Ancient and hungry Mayan Aliens, and literally Hitler with a secret Nazi army. With one of his canonmates back in Pandora, he might be trying something similar soon. Meeting Amy before or even during one of her adventures would be a fantastic way to kick things off.

One again, Tatsuya could use some more friends in his life. Hilariously, Amy might find Tatsuya to be a bit more stoic version of the Doctor. He doesn't have the time machine, or the regeneration, but he's got the desire to protect and explore. Like the Doctor, his original home was destroyed, tried as hard as he might. He still blame's himself for it. He ended up in a parallel world where events began to repeat thanks to his paradox and he managed to succeed in stopping the doomsday. There's a lot more piled in there, but he's got some stuff he's working through, and a chipper friend would do him some good. ;)

Or @Clara Oswin Oswald

Most of Amy's stuff could apply here. Tatsuya is like Clara in the fact that he's got multiple versions of himself. His consciousness is currently from his original timeline and his body is from an alternate dimension, that was then dragged into Pandora!

He's also very observant, so he'd probably be on the same level as Clara there. He is a bit of a loner, and tries to keep people from danger which is where Clara's natural nosiness would help her get past Tatsuya's own stubborness, haha. He's always chasing rumors for his informant job so winding up investigating some bizarre happening at the orphanage might be a good way to kick it off.

I think in all, I'm leaning a bit more toward Clara than Amy but I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might be better to have Tatsuya get to know only one out of them for now with same canon shenanigans.

Hannah likes this.
  19. Hannah

@Behold! Instant Noodles!

Probably end of December onwards would be good. :) I saw you liked my status for a text/phone call; if you don't mind starting the thread, we could do a communication thread at some point prior to them meeting? Alice doesn’t know right away who Snow is, but I bet she’d be curious ;)

@ArmoredBacon

Hello! Yes, that was me, I really liked Tatsuya and Carrie’s interaction then, so I’m definitely up for reviving this in some way! It would be interesting for her to meet someone who’s had, sort of a similar experience, even if he didn’t murder his fellow peers. It’s a unique situation which not many can say they’ve had. Carrie is sort of a drifter right now; she’s trying to be good but she keeps getting into trouble, mostly because of her lack of control over her powers and torment over the prom.

As for Amy or Clara, I’m up for either of them meeting him!

But Tatsuya having multiple versions of himself is interesting; Clara doesn’t know yet that her existence is an echo (but that may change at some point, as several people from her canon in Pandora know she is one). Oh yes, you cannot keep Clara from danger so he’d probably end up coming along just to make sure she didn’t end up dead haha. Clara has had already had one mystery at the orphanage, but this is Pandora, so I’m sure we can think of something else strange happening! We can go with Clara for now, and maybe at point down the line he’ll meet Amy. :)

20. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

@Hannah
    Awesome! Let me know when you can/want to get threads going with either Carrie or Clara. Tatsuya is mostly around Ark City but is known to wander.