HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Bug Found Keeps Getting Logged Out

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Rani, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Posting for Blix

Versions
    Operating System and version - Apple Mac OS X 10.9.5 Browser title and version - Google Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 [

B]Bug Description[/B] Getting logged out permanently with an 'error' screen (it's literally the sign in page with the word 'error' on it). I was getting logged out yesterday whenever I tried to switch accounts but now it turns out I also get logged out every time I click ANY link anywhere. I also get logged out if I'm writing a post so when I come to hit reply it won't allow me to post anything because obviously I'm not logged in. I think as soon as I log in, it's booting me out so I can't read notifications or post anywhere that's not guest friendly.

Severity Minor I guess as it's only affecting me (which makes me think it must be my end somehow) but I can't post so also catastrophic for me, lol!

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Log in.
    2. Get booted.

Randall Flagg likes this.
  2. Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg The Dark Tower

Man in Black
    Race:
    Demonic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Just wanted to add on that it's not just you, this has been happening to me for the last couple days as well.