By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Knowledge = Power = Energy = Matter = Mass || Clayr's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Clayr, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Clayr

Clayr Player

Clayr's Organiser

Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

About MeHey, so I'm Clayr, used to be DaughterOfTheClayr. I'm nineteen, going on twenty, with wide and varied interests. This includes Doctor Who, the MCU, Discworld, the Old Kingdom Chronicles (where my name comes from), One Piece, Star Trek, Firefly, and basically just...a lot. Currently in a long-distance relationship with someone on this site, and working as a cashier at a supermarket as I get through my Social Work degree. It's great. I'm Australian, so timezones can be a bit tricky, and through I try and respond quickly, I'm often exhausted by the time I finish work, which means that it can be a week or two. If its been a while, don't hesitate to contact me, on here, or on Discord. Notably, though I have an organiser, I am terrible at updating it, and generally prefer to plot on Discord. It's just easier.

Roleplay PreferencesI like everything, generally. From slice-of-life shenanigans to great big sweeping plots, I'm up for all of it. I enjoy writing character development, and I'm up for pretty well anything provided it has a narrative purpose. I don't mind those basic meet-and-greets, as well as enjoying giant complex plots. Basically, I just like threads in general. I'm a sucker for some good angst, a nice bit of hurt/comfort, and sticking two people that hate each other in a small space and making them work together to get out.

LimitsAs I said, I'm up for pretty well anything as long as it has a narrative purpose. No torture for the sake of torture, etc, but if there's a plot reason for it, I can deal with that. I'm not fond of graphic sexual stuff, since it makes me uncomfortable, but other than that... whatever.

Check out my characters below!

Sayamy likes this.
  2. Clayr

Clayr Player

Alex Fierro

Magnus Chase And The Gods Of Asgard
    [​IMG]
    ”I’m just me. Trying to be me the best way I can.
    Profile - Character Account
    Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​
    Alex is a child of Loki. What gender child, changes. A lot. As a side effect of Loki being her mother, not his father, Alex’s gender is fluid, switching between male and female often. She’s a shapeshifter, and a einherjar, a warrior of Odin brought back from the dead by a Valkyrie. (NOTE: Alex shouldn’t be referred to as they/them pronouns, since he doesn’t like it. Instead, she’ll generally tell the person she is interacting with what gender she is. When talking about her OOC, I use whatever pronouns seem right at the time.)

Alex’s essence is fluidity and change. He is moody, prickly, and often awful to be around. When in a bad mood, Alex can be destructive and snippy. Either way, he tends towards sarcasm and snark. Alex can feel very deeply towards people, but will very rarely show this.

CurrentlyAlex has settled into Cascade Bay nicely, and is currently living in semi-domestic bliss with her boyfriend, Daniel Wing. She’s a fairly well-known potter in avant-garde art circles, and has finally mostly embraced her heritage (mostly embraced her heritage) as a child of Loki, learning illusions and other magic, and has a decent relationship with a surprising amount of people. Basically, she’s happy.

« »
    Friends!

Making friends with Alex is a little like trying to befriend a lion. Sure, it’s doable, but its hard, and likely to involve grievous bodily harm. If you manage it, however, you’ll end up with a loyal protector, even if Alex will still try to claw your hand off sometimes.
    Enemies:
    Always. Alex has a tendency to casually make enemies, and not really care about it. She’s snarky, snippy, moody, and throws things at people. That’s before you get into the things that can get her mad at you, like hurting someone he cares about, or acting horribly towards her.
    Lovers:
    Alex is currently in a happy relationship with Daniel Wing, and that’s unlikely to change anytime soon.
    Plot Hooks:
    Do you need a vase? Or some other kind of pottery? Alex is an expert, and she quite enjoys it. He’s also hoping to open up a proper shop in time, and help with that would be great.

Mythology peeps! Alex isn’t shy about her heritage. He’s not exactly proud of it, but Alex isn’t shy about anything. She’s also used to people hating her because of who she is, but that doesn’t mean that she likes it. Announcing that you’re a child of Loki is a quick way to gain enemies, and I’d love for that to continue.

Similarly, gender drama. Alex is Alex, and proud of it. Mess it up, and he’ll get angry with you.

Cassie Lang

Marvel Universe
    [​IMG]
    ”He’s so ugly! I love him”
    Cassie Lang is a kid, who just happens to be the daughter of Scott Lang, the Ant-Man. She’s got a fascination with the weird and the wonderful, and a distinct lack of self-preservation. Mostly. She’s energetic, excitable, and easily distracted, but also rather clever.

CurrentlyRight now, Cassie lives in the Homestead in Centria, and just has nice child adventures with her new best friend, Io, and her giant ant, which follows her around and keeps turning up, even when she was sure that she had left him at home. She has a digital friend and protector, and she’s really fucking scared of Ultron, just because she knows what he did in her world. But, apart from the alternate universe thing, it's a rather idyllic childhood.

« »
    Friends!
    Cassie wants friends. Always. She’s a happy, outgoing child, with almost no boundaries, and no fear of the unknown. She will walk right up to someone, introduce herself, and ask if you want to be friends, even if you’re a walking heap of sludge, or a large mound of rocks with a face.
    Enemies
    I mean, if you really want to take up a vendetta with a nice 12-year old, its possible, but Cassie does not make enemies easily. Unless you hurt someone she loves. Then she’ll hate you on principle.
    Lovers
    She’s 12. Maybe a crush, or some puppy love, but nothing more than that.
    Plot Hooks
    Daughter of a superhero: Marvel peeps! Cassie has probably heard of you, owns a poster/action figure of you, and might run up to you and be just generally excitable.

Giant ant: She has a giant ant. It can play drums, and it follows her around sometimes. It’s a little bit protective, and a little more intelligent than your average ant, but mostly it just plays drums.

Claire Nunez

Tales of Arcadia
    [​IMG]
    ”You saved my brother! Let me save you!

Claire is a teenager. Due to being in Pandora, her aging has stopped, meaning that she’s eternally 16. It’s not great. She’s sassy, snarky, and has one hell of an attitude. Claire also has a baby (her young brother, Enrique) and the Shadow Staff, a semi-sentient dark-aligned weapon that she can call to her at will. With a bit of a hero complex, and a lot of a guilt complex, Claire has seen some shit and done some shit.

CurrentlyClaire is a full-time student at the Schola, taking care of her baby brother, and living in the same dorm room as her girlfriend. She’s in a pretty good place, mentally, recovering from previous traumas, mostly from being possessed. Basically, life is good.

« »
    Friends!
    Claire is friendly and outgoing, mostly. She’s pretty good at making friends, mostly. Right now, she’s a little bitter, which might make it harder, but she’s still, at heart, a kind, empathic teenager with a sense of humour.
    Enemies
    Claire is principled, and she has a tendency to piss powerful, evil people off. Be evil, hurt someone she loves, or even just likes, and she’s not going to like you. Plus, certain things really, really get under her skin, and she can be really, really petty at times, so its easy for her to make enemies.
    Lovers
    Claire is taken Her girlfriend, and the reason for her bisexual awakening, Trucy Wright boards with her, and they’re very happy together.
    Plot Hooks!
    Baby! Claire has guardianship of her baby brother, Enrique, who is basically growing up within the Schola, with a weird assortment of adopted uncles.

Possession: Due to events that happened back home, Claire’s soul is corrupted. She’s not evil, but its easy for her to be possessed. She currently wears a choker to prevent that, but its easy...ish, to take off.

Now you’re thinking with Portals: The Shadow Staff creates portals. Portals that link to places or people, and that are easy to make, and very hard to guard from. It makes fighting Claire a bitch, and she can call it to her at any time, making it really hard to keep from her. But, people are welcome to try.

3. Clayr

Clayr Player

Ellie Langford

Dead Space
    [​IMG]
    "Come on, you motherfuckers! I’m still standing. Come on! Come and get it! This is the last stand! Piece of shit, come on… You want a piece of me, huh?”

Ellie is from a world that, put lightly, is a fucking mess. Space zombies and a dystopia-like government is just the start, with a religion that worships said space zombies, and giant pillars that drive people insane. She’s used to being on the run, with one robotic eye, after it was gouged out by a madman. She’s cynical, pragmatic, paranoid, and mostly on the good side, but, more than anything, on the survival side.

CurrentlyEllie is currently on the run, wanted after a cult blew up her apartment. For most people, this wouldn’t be a problem, except that she’s a raging paranoiac, and she doesn’t trust the government one iota. She hangs around the deeper parts of space, dodging everybody she can. It’s lonely, but safe.

« »
    Friends!
    It’s hard to make friends when you’re very, very paranoid, but it is possible, and though Ellie probably won’t hesitate to get you killed or leave you to die in order to prevent more death, she’ll stick with you apart from that. Gain her loyalty, prove that you’re not evil, and you’ll have it forever. She will risk many, many things for you.
    Enemies
    Hohohohoho. Ellie makes enemies easily. From her pragmatic worldview to the fact that she’s technically on the side of good, she easily pisses off people of both good and evil morality. She’s difficult to like, as she’s cynical and crass, so enemies are far more likely then friends.
    Lovers
    Complicated. Ellie had a boyfriend, but he disappeared. Casual lovers are likely, far more likely than an actual boyfriend, but nothing more then your average one-night stand.
    Plot Hooks
    This particular plot is currently the bane of Ellie’s life, and more people involved is always nice: http://pandorarp.com/threads/its-all-dead-space-out-there.46993/

Deep Space adventures: During her on-the-run-ness, Ellie is out of Elysium space, dodging whatever possible. It would be nice to throw her at something not connected to the Dead Space plot.

Elysium politics: Ellie is staying very out of Elysium politics, but, as a fugitive, and technically an example of the failure of the old government, she could be important to them. Of course, she’d rather stay out of it anyway, so good luck convincing her.

Kethryveris of House Phereghul, of the Fifty Families of Mornedealth

Vows and Honour/SIZE]

[​IMG]
    “I swore an oath.”

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)
    Kethry, at first glance, appears to be nothing more than a pretty face. In reality, she is an incredibly powerful sorceress, and, paired with her intelligent horse and magical sword, someone to be reckoned with. She’s intelligent, prepared to fight dirty, and geas-bound to wander, doing the most good possible.

CurrentlyKethry is currently gaining a reputation for herself in the Dread Wastes as a helpful wanderer. Due to a tendency to give fake names, she’s mostly known by her appearance, a hooded blonde figure, and a variety of profanity-filled nicknames given to her by the bandits that she keeps thwarting.

« »
    Friends!
    Friends are good. Kethry is sociable and friendly, but she’s also very good at reading people, so trying to fool her into trusting you likely won’t go well. As long as you aren’t obviously evil, or clearly trying to get something from her, she’ll at least give you the time of day, or try and befriend you.
    Enemies
    Kethry is firmly on the side of good, so if you’re evil, she’s going to come fight you at some point, and its going to be nasty. Plus, she has a terrible tendency to leave people alive, or exact terrible but fitting revenge that leaves people alive, and angry.
    Lovers
    Kethry likes sex. She wouldn’t mind a steady boyfriend, but she doesn’t mind a good romp, either.
    Plot Hooks
    Geas-bound: due to the rules of her mage school, Kethry has to wander, doing the greatest good she can. Also, due to her magic sword, she’s drawn to places where women are in trouble (that they don’t deserve, Need doesn’t draw her to murderers about to be executed, or anything like), so she can be basically anywhere.

Bounty hunters: Kethry has made quite a few NPC enemies, so someone could be hired to fight/capture/kill her, possibly being lied to about her actions.

Ascension: After a certain point, Kethry will perform a spell to ascend to Adept status. I’d love to hurry that along, maybe by forcing her into a fight that she needs a power boost for, or preparing a situation.

Lenalee Lee

D.Gray Man

[​IMG]

”My friends...they are my world.”

Lenalee is a sweet, sociable young girl. Well, that’s her facade. Inside, she’s bitter, angry, and hateful at God, and humanity in general. That’s what you get when you’re a child soldier from the nice young age of six. Notably, she still cares a lot, but mostly towards those directly in front of her, and those that she has come to care for. For those she cared for, she’ll do anything to save them.

CurrentlyLenalee is a receptionist at Daye Investigations. It’s a nice, quiet job, except for mid-July, when a god-level monster from her home sneaked in, shot her boss in the stomach, and left Lenalee with severe internal injuries after defeating it. Since then, after a few weeks in the hospital, she’s back to work, despite her best attempt to convince her boss to fire her.

« »
    Friends!
    Lenalee is kind, empathetic and sociable. It’s easy to make friends with her, and she rather enjoys it. However, it’s one thing to get her to befriend you, another thing to get her to trust you, and the latter is much, much harder.
    Enemies
    Lenalee is a good person, in her own way. You hurt someone in front of her, and she’ll try to stop you, try to help them. However, she won’t openly hate you, unless you hurt one of her friends, in anyway. Then you’re going to die.
    Lovers
    Probably? If you’re nice, and Lenalee cares about you, then she might come to love you. She’s not the casual relationship type, though, which means that it would need some work.
    Plot Hooks
    Akuma: Demon-like machines from Lenalee’s own world, they tend to kill people, and not care about who gets in the way. Lenalee, against her will, calls them to her, meaning that there can be a lot of collateral damage.

Receptionist duties: Do you have business at Daye Investigations? Well, you’ll have to get through Lenalee first, and, depending on who you are, she will do anything to stop you, but will be rather polite about it.

Crystal of God: Lenalee walks around with stigmata on her legs, and her weapon, formed of her own blood, is caused by something known as the Crystal of God. It can hurt demons, devils, and others of the Infernal inclination, but she doesn’t know that yet.

4. Clayr

Clayr Player

Martha Jones

Doctor Who
    [​IMG]
    "Scared and holding a gun’s a good combination. Do ya wanna risk it?"

Martha Jones, the girl who walked the Earth. A sassy, snarky badass, Martha has seen wonderful things, borne witness to terrible things, done several things which she regrets, and crammed enough living into about a year and a half that she thinks she’s up for something ordinary. Martha has a backbone of steel, and won’t back down if she believes that someone is in danger.

CurrentlyMartha’s fairly new, but has got a job in Pandopolis, at the Hospital, and an apartment. She’s only been kidnapped by the TARDIS once, which she thinks might be a record. Yay.

« »
    Friends!
    Martha is extroverted, outgoing, and easy to get along with. It’s not hard to earn her loyalty and trust, and, if she thinks you’re worth it, she’ll put some serious effort into making friends with you. It's pretty easy to stay friends with her, too, as she’ll make an effort to stay connected.
    Enemies
    Be evil. Be cruel. Martha won’t like you. Also don’t be petty, because she’ll be petty back, and just start a lowbrow feud. She sticks to her morals pretty heavily, so if she feels like you’re evil, she’s going to stand in your way.
    Lovers
    Martha is recovering from the loss of her fiance. Though she wouldn’t mind a couple of one-offs/casual flings, she’s not ready for a long-term relationship yet. Unless she meets the right man. Or woman. She worked for Torchwood, she’s at least bisexual. She just doesn’t know it yet.
    Plot Hooks
    Doctor Who? Martha Jones, that’s who. It’s been awhile since she’s been allowed to show off her medical prowess, and she is very good at it. I’d love to throw her at any hurt or injured characters, especially if they’re people that she hates. She swore an oath to help the injured, and she’ll stick to it, even if you’re her archenemy. There will be complaining. There will be pettiness. But she will make sure that she’s done everything she can, even if she despises you down to her very core.

Supernatural stuff: Martha is from a sci-fi show. She’s met witches that weren’t actually witches, they were aliens, but I’d love for her to come to terms with actual magic. She’ll ask a lot of questions.

Thea Queen

CW’s Arrowverse
    [​IMG]
    “It’s my life. My choice.”

Confident, assertive, and not afraid to show that she has money, Thea can easily appear to be shallow and boring. But, look beyond that, and you’ll see a shrewd businesswoman and politician, with a spine of steel and a refusal to back down. She’s kind, empathetic, and, though she’s not afraid to show that she has money, she also doesn’t rub it others’ faces, tending more towards helping people with their problems then making fun of them for it.

CurrentlyThea’s life is great right now. Her apartment was rebuilt, she’s free of any Pit-stuff, and she has a steady boyfriend. He’s married to someone else, but that someone is gay, and also has a steady boyfriend. It’s an interesting situation, but she’s okay with it. Her club is booming, she’s somehow juggling it and the vigilante life, and no one she hates has shown up yet.
    « »
    Friends!
    Thea is hella extroverted, so she’s very easy to make friends with. Similarly, make friends with her, and she’ll act like a patron/Aunt Pennybags. However, because she is good at reading people, if you approach her with that goal, and that goal only, in mind, it won’t go well for you.
    Enemies
    It’s also pretty easy to get on Thea’s bad side. Hurt someone she loves, hurt her, hurt an innocent, just be a dick, and she will not hesitate to put you in your place. She also holds grudges like a mofo, so good luck interacting with her after you’ve done something to get on her bad side.
    Lovers
    Thea is taken, happily in a relationship with Dick Grayson, which is unlikely to change soon.
    Plot Hooks
    Vigilante stuff: Thea is around in Ark City as the vigilante Speedy, mostly known as the Red Archer, meaning that she can both meet people, and get into trouble, on that side.

Politics: Weirdly enough, Thea is a better politician than her bf, who is Chancellor of Ark City. She often advises him in political matters, but will otherwise stay out of it. Mostly because she knows she’d be too good at it, and doesn’t want to end up like her parents. It would interesting to have her dragged into them.

Worlds merging: Thea spends a lot of time keeping the vigilante and citizen sides of her life apart. It would be fun if they were to merge a little, with either really, really good consequences, or really, really bad ones.

Vanya Hargreeves

The Umbrella Academy
    [​IMG]
    “What’s so bad about being ordinary?”

To call where Vanya grew up a broken household would be a severe understatement. Basically a walking bundle of anxiety, Vanya has spent most of her life being told that she didn’t mean anything because she didn’t have powers. Then she found out that she did have powers, and several things went very badly for her. She’s anxious, quiet, and scared, but get through that, and you’ll find, at her heart, a lonely child desperate wanting a friend.

CurrentlyVanya’s found herself a life, spending time either teaching at the Schola, or in private tutoring. All of her siblings have disappeared on her, and she can’t decide if she likes it more or less that way. She live in Pandopolis, and has a dog.

« »
    Friends!
    Vanya is weird. She’s shy, and introverted, but, if you put a little bit of effort into making friends with her, she will whole-heartedly reciprocate. She hasn’t really had friends before. She wouldn’t mind some.
    Enemies
    It’s a bit hard to become a enemy of someone with a mostly neutral moral code, and who spends most of her time trying to be invisible. However, she doesn’t take well to manipulation, so you might die for that. Sorry.
    Lovers
    Vanya desperately wants someone to love her. Male, female, sentient AI, whatever. Just, someone, please, love her.
    Plot Hooks

Teaching: Vanya has posters up around Pandopolis with her details, advertising her private tutoring service. It’s an easy way to start an interaction.

The White Violin: So, in her world, Vanya caused the apocalypse. Now, she’s been nerfed, but I’d love for someone to try and get her to use that power again. Since she’s scared of it, this might lead to manipulation, or guilt-tripping. I don’t mind if its for good or evil, but, either way, its something you want on your side.

Schola Praditos: Vanya is a teacher at the Schola, and I’d love for her to have more interactions with people there.

5. Spear

Spear Player

@Claire Nunez & Yang

okay in general yang should make friends with some other teenagers, but also yang had to basically raise her younger sister when they were kids so she'd be very sympathetic to claire taking care of enrique, if claire wanted to talk about that stuff with anyone. alternative, claire's in ozpin's aura class, right?? yang doesn't go to schola but she is already well versed in that since homeworld advantage, so if claire wanted a tutor yang would be happy to at least give her a few pointers! or if you have any other ideas i'm happy to do something else...

also i need an excuse to rp with thea because i LOVE thea but i can't think of a good one right now

Clayr likes this.
  6. Clayr

Clayr Player

Oooooo, that could be fun. Admittedly, Claire's aura is...wacky, but she could definitely use some more lessons in hand-to-hand, and she could also use a hand with Enrique. She loves her brother, and she loves Trucy, but someone else who understands the pressure of taking care of a younger sibling would be a fantastic friend!

and pls, rp with Thea.

Spear likes this.
  7. Spear

Spear Player

honestly claire DESERVES it! yang stops by schola sometimes, maybe she could bump into claire there looking after enrique and thatd give them an excuse to talk? and they can always go on from there to training of whatever kind! maybe... early in the season sometime?

i gotta think of a really good thing to do with thea because i love her !!!

Clayr likes this.
  8. Clayr

Clayr Player

Sounds good! Claire's always around the Schola, so any time is good for me. A friendship before teaching would be nice, especially for Claire, who has less friends then she'd like.

Spear likes this.
  9. Spear

Spear Player

okay sure!! im more than happy to have the two of them make some friends... should i start it or would you like it?

Clayr likes this.
  10. Clayr

Clayr Player

I don't mind (which I know is unhelpful), so it's up to you if you would rather start it.

Spear likes this.
  11. Spear

Spear Player

if it's not too much trouble, do you think you could start it? maybe... sometime between june 5th-june 10th, if that works? thank you!

12. Clayr

Clayr Player

Works for me! Cool, cool.

Spear likes this.