HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Kryptonite || Lex Luthor || OPEN!

Discussion in 'Character Plotters' started by Lex Luthor, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Guest

@Lex Luthor
    So obviously these two are best friends. Haha!

But in all seriousness sooner or later a thread needs to happen between these two! Despite the fact that they're from different universes, it won't change the fact that she basically hates him. And in her case for good reason. Not that she's about to go and tell him that the earth that she's from he killed Superman. At the moment she's in Cascade Bay. Where she'll most likely be for the next rest of the season since Superman is currently in jail there. So we can wait until next season if you want! Unless Lex makes his way to CB for some reason in August

Lex Luthor likes this.
  2. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Lois Lane
    Why you little-
    Nah but I think this would be great! Well, if we're looking to wait until next season, I have an idea for you - how about if LexTech opens its first non-Pandora Town store in CB, and Lois decides to do some snoopin' around? If a store isn't good enough, perhaps it's a store AND a production facility (think an ultra high tech factory for the kinds of things LT produces) and she wants to check out just what Luthor is up to?

As a result, they run into each other, they become best friends again - or not - and we get ourselves a good ol' thread out of it?

Lois Lane likes this.
  3. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Guest

@Lex Luthor
    Ooooh that sounds perfect! Lois for sure would show up to check things out if she got wind of anything involving Lex. Whether it's a factory or just a shop maybe Lois is able to get into some sort of restricted area and he finds her there? Because she just has a fun habit of getting herself into messy situations lol

Also to piggy back off this! Diana has been in CB since Superman was arrested and she could have used this as an excuse for her to be out there in CB? Which I think this could also be around the start of when Lex starts to become suspicious of Diana???

Lex Luthor likes this.
  4. Hunter

Hunter Player

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Lex Luthor

What has taken me this long to pop in???

Lucy Lane definitely knows Lex is in Pandora. I mean, it's a little hard to miss the second sun in the horizon that's actually just the light reflecting off of his giant bald head. Oops. Also, she makes passive aggressive Starkbook posts about him like it's her third job. Not to mention the daily pain medication she has to take to manage the migraines she gets from seeing the letter L.

KIDDING. But only a little bit ;D

So this Lucy is from the Supergirl TV show -- not sure if you've watched it, so just in case! Her world's Lex Luthor is behind bars where he belongs after revealing his true nature to the world when he attacked Metropolis. Considering Lucy lived in Metropolis and is a staunch supporter of 'Men Who Aren't Weirdly Obsessed With My Sister'...she's not very happy with him. In Pandora, she hasn't gone out of her way to approach him, but she's been keeping her eye on the news for mentions of his name. Just can't lay all her cards on the table and pick a fight with him just yet.

So what I was thinking was some good ole' fashioned Lane-Luthor conflict ;D I don't have a solid idea yet as Lucy's timeline is a little up in the air (god help me) and I don't know much about what's going in Lex's shiny shiny head (or directory!) at the moment. Whoops. However, these two definitely have a lot of home-grown potential to drive each other crazy.

Lex Luthor likes this.
  5. Autumnal

Autumnal Player

@Lex Luthor,

I'd love to introduce Lex to Arthur Pendragon. Arthur, of course, is the once and future King of Camelot - not at all magical, but with a heart of gold and a determination to bring righteousness to the world... Lex might remind him a little of Uther so it'd be great to see these two meet!

Lex Luthor likes this.
  6. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Lucy Lane
    ughhhh LANES
    Nah but seriously, I'm very much down for us working something out here! I've watched the first season of Supergirl (and enjoyed it too! I just wish I had the time to catch up!) and I really liked their take on the wider Super-mythos in general - Lex has, in fact, met his dear sister Lena from that universe here, so it's about time we integrated the two even further with a good ol' fashioned conflict!

What I was thinking is this; I'm not strictly sure what Lucy's up to at the moment in the Box, but if she's still got her military skills she might notice that bandit groups and mercs have been turning up recently with kryptonite-based technology - and back home, that meant only one thing! Perhaps this sets up a confrontation between the two in some way? Obviously Lex would abuse plausible deniability to the utmost, but even so, it could be a fun way to kick things off?

@Arthur Pendragon
    This could be fun indeed! What's Arthur up to these days? Obviously Lex is busy building up a business empire - could that be used to have these two run into each other in any way?

7. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Chanel Oberlin / Lex Luthor
    Let's be honest, Chanel won't stay a doctor for ever and she needs another job opportunity, one that'll make her more famous!
    I was wondering if Lex would be interested in meeting Chanel, and working with her? Like, a celebrity sponsorship? Then, that could turn into a "real" job, later? Chanel is a TV celebrity and she's really popular because she's extremely charismatic and people don't really want to change the channel when she's on, in her world, so maybe Lex would be interested in having her as the "face" of LexTech? The person on the adds, etc?
    I don't know if you like these ideas, I'm just throwing this idea out here haha!
    If we're interested, we could do an accidental meeting or one of them asking for a meeting with the other, to talk about all of this, for example!

Lex Luthor likes this.
  8. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Chanel Oberlin
    Interesting proposition! Given Chanel's, ah, pretty prickly disposition towards anything she decides she doesn't like, this could be a very stormy working relationship - but isn't that what makes these things fun?

I think Lex might hire her based on the controversy she generates every time she types something on Starknet, to be honest - all press is good press, and all that, and he might believe that (properly managed) Chanel's outspoken nature could be an asset. As people, I think they're two giant egos who would definitely clash over the most ridiculous things, but that sounds like a lot of fun to me so I'd be very much down for it!

Perhaps Chanel could approach Lex? The company could have put out a casting call for a spokesperson, and being the, er, formidable presence she is, Ms. Oberlin might decide to cash in and try to get the position herself?

Saaron likes this.
  9. Saaron

Saaron Player

Lex Luthor / Chanel Oberlin
    Yes, I also think that it can be really funny to have these two work together! I'm really looking forward to this!

You got her at "casting" xD
    She would definitely come and try to get that job! Lex wouldn't regret to make her his company's spokesperson! And I think we wouldn't regret it either, because I'm sure it can be really fun!

Lex Luthor likes this.
  10. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Chanel Oberlin
    Allll righty, buddy, I suppose that brings us to the obvious question - what date shall this meeting take place on, and who should start?

I guess that's more like two questions... oh well.

Saaron likes this.
  11. Saaron

Saaron Player

Hmm, maybe at the end of the season? Somewhere in November? So that she will really be bored of her job as a doctor and still will have the chance to buy expensive Christhmas's gift for herself haha xD
    I don't know if that's okay for you!
    For who should start, I never know xD
    Maybe I should start, so it will be more easy to do start with them interracting? Like, I end the starter with her knocking on the door? I don't know-

12. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Chanel Oberlin
    Sounds good to me! Yeah, the end of the season could be fun - and if you start, that would be fantastic! Is there anything you'd like to know about LexTech Tower, to help you set the scene?

Saaron likes this.
  13. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Lex Luthor
    I'll ask you about it when I'll start that thread, if I need to! :D

Lex Luthor likes this.
  14. @Lex Luthor At the moment he works in a bar, but he won't be happy there forever! Though he's trying to keep somewhat low-key, Arthur will more often than not get bored! There's a chance that he might get curious about tech in the modern world... perhaps he could come to Lex for advice?

Lex Luthor likes this.
  15. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Arthur Pendragon
    Welp, ol' Lex isn't shy about marketing himself as Mister Technology, so if Arthur's spent any time in Pandora Town (which presumably he has, seeing as he's listed as living there!) he'll have heard at least a little about him. What ifffffffff... Arthur comes into one of the LexTech stores, one that Lex just happens to be in at the time?

16. @Lex Luthor YES, that would totally work! Would you like to start something up for these two or would you prefer me to? <3 Looking forward to threading with you!

Lex Luthor likes this.
  17. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor DC Universe

Businessman, officially
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    If you could knock out a starter, that would be fantastic! Likewise! C: