By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Let's celebrate Thanksgiving!! (not)

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Tituba, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:16 PM.

1. Tituba

Tituba The Salem

HI! THANKSGIVING MAKES TITUBA'S BLOOD BOIL

I was wondering if there was a big celebration of Thanksgiving somewhere or if a character could potentially throw a big event to celebrate that... and if their player would be interested in Tituba ruining the party? (setting the building on fire and teleporting back to her home or throwing some darker spells there before disappearing!)

I'd also love for some consequences, in the sense that she'd cover her tracks (with an accomplice, tagging @Vladislaus III Dracula here, since they'll already have been in contact at least once by then, if you're interested..!) but maybe someone could say they saw her during the incident, or if she attacks in hag form (something like this), well someone could accuse the hag from the rumors, the one that lives in the Wynter woods ( = the pretty-not-really-a-hag Tituba).
    Tituba is a very sneaky person, regarding her evil plans, and she'd definitely do everything in a way to protect herself and not being accused, even accusing someone else (if someone is interesting in having their character be blamed for that crime...), so I think she wouldn't have real problems with justice yet, but that could be interesting to have some accusations against her already!

And if she really needs an alibi because we could have quite strong accusations, well, she's got two good people as "friends" (@Ratonhnhaké:ton and @Emma Swan) that she could use to have an alibi. (girls night out/native Americans night out! and then boom, a little drug she made in the other's drink, she leaves to kill people, comes back, and they'll forget she even left... And poof, an alibi!) Tell me if you're interested!

Long story short, I'm searching for:
    • A big event for Thanksgiving that Tituba can angrily ruin
    • An accomplice and/or an alibi
    • Some consequences with justice
    • Potentially someone who'd be blamed for that crime?
    • Andddd that's all? maybe you've got another idea? Is your character going on a quest to save Thanksgiving, similarly to all these Christmas movie where the characters go on a journey to save Christmas? Tell me!

2. Ratonhnhaké:ton

Ratonhnhaké:ton Assassin's Creed

Assassin
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    Awww... But Io went to schooooool and learned about Thanksgiving, and even though she was confused as to the explanation, she still wants a Thanksgiving 8'D Are you sure you don't want to be invited to her Thanksgiving? She's inviting all her school friends. Speaking of... @Kiri , you are invited to Thanksgiving. You can bring your troll butler.

Don't hurt them, they're just liddle kids. And if you ruin Io's family gathering, she will be very sad. VERY. SAD.

But yes, Connor will be your alibi lol. He won't remember anything (some friend you are), but he will say you were with him. lol

Tituba and Kiri like this.
  3. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon a Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    You know Emma will be your albi too. RELUCTANT GIRL'S NIGHT OUT YAY! , Even though I'd doubt she'd want to stay long because Emma but the tonic Tituba gave her works so she feels like she owes her a solid And obviously thanks to whatever Tituba gives her she won't remember a thing and insist she's innocent :)

Tituba likes this.
  4. Tituba

Tituba The Salem

Thanksgiving is BAD and they should all feel bad for celebrating it, and if they don't, Tituba is going to make them feel bad. :mad:
    She'd attack a bigger event than a child's thanksgiving party, though, so Io is safe!

Sooo, Tituba has two people confirming she was with them on Thanksgiving... it's better than one haha!
    Regarding the potion she'd give them (in a drink), I could see this working like... their minds just go blank for a few minutes, and she'd magically wake them up, as if nothing happened. Like that, it's not as obvious as "we both forgot the whole night" but it's not completely infallible. One of your characters could realize that something is weird because they watched a clock/watch before and after and they just randomly feel like they have lost 20-30 minutes. Would that be okay for you both?

Plus Tituba will get the opportunity to take something from Emma during that time to prepare her love spell! Maybe that could be a clue for them too!

They can ALL celebrate thanksgiving together!
    "Why would you think I'd ruin a thanksgiving party, if I was throwing one at that exact moment??"

Emma Swan likes this.
  5. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon a Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    XD works for me! Tituba can invite them to like a "Native, anti thanksgiving totally non made up and non suspect girls night!" whatever the case. Emma would be there.

So question; When Tituba comes back will she be like "Oh hey guys you two kind of spaced out" or would she put in false memories during that time so the glitch in their memory isn't weird to them?

6. Ratonhnhaké:ton

Ratonhnhaké:ton Assassin's Creed

Assassin
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    I mean... you can always come to Io's thanksgiving xD Yer a pretty lady and her dad's friend, so sure! Have even more alibis if you want. Because thats where Connor'll be. WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND HIS WHITE WONDERBREAD FATHER.

And you can bring a plus one... or I dunno why Emma'd be there BUT.. maybe something compels her to stop by? Or visa versa.

Some people also go to like... their friends' thanksgivings and then go to their family one later? That's probably more doable. Less confusing. Although maybe not for Connor if he's being invited to a girls night lolol

7. Zephaniah

Zephaniah The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

shopkeeper
    Race:
    Elder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I actually want my character, Zephaniah to be blamed and considered suspect. I don't want her to be captured or her name tarnished but I will enjoy having her being accused of a crime she does no do. And because she is Zephaniah, she will start attacking everyone.