By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Let's Get Busy!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Claude Frollo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Storyline so far

Frollo has been a nuisance so far. He has put an innocent werewolf in jail and made a vampire looked bad for minor offences. He has banged the gavel down on werewolves and vampires especially, making sure not to give an inch. He has spoken out about the fact that humans are helpless against such creatures. I'd like to amp up some Frollo plots from here.

Plot Hooks

1. He has created some enemies, but would any want to try and kill him? I'm looking for an assassination attempt. It will ultimately fail with the help of Cross Protection Services.

2. Frollo needs someone to help start and or run his super secret prison for demon creatures as well as his street level terrorist group who will work on keeping an eye on the streets for wrong doing by werewolves and vampires or other shapeshifters, help him frame them, and eventually capture them.

3. I want to amp up the pack plots. Is anyone in the pack willing to get involved with Frollo, get into an altercation, maybe confront him about jailing someone they know, NPC or PC?

Relevant Threads

Winter Frollo: Court Cases & God's Task Force
    Advertisement: Cross Protection Services

I'm tagging those who were involved or expressed interest at some point. Ignore this if you don't want in! :)

@Lanni
    @Zireael
    @Jen
    @Jiggy
    @Riot
    @Thalia

Raphael Santiago, Riot, Jen and 2 others like this.
  2. Laura Hale

Laura Hale Guest

I WANT TO BE INVOLVED YES. I'M NOT COMPLETELY SURE HOW YET, BUT I WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

Lanni likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf In restless dreams I walked alone
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I can throw Lexa at this especially since her alpha is involved <3

4. Claude Frollo

OH! One more request. Is anyone a news reporter??

5. Wolf

Wolf In restless dreams I walked alone
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
  6. Kara Danvers

Kara Danvers DC Universe

Race:
    Kryptonian
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I'm down for any reporter needs! Especially since Kara's sister is a werewolf and one of Alex's girlfriends is a vampire, so she'd have to struggle to appear impartial, which would be super fun

Claude Frollo likes this.
  7. Claude Frollo

Thanks, Wolf! I'm trying to get an interview out there from Frollo. Maybe like a feature on the new judge in town who is tough on crime so I can sorta hint at his biases. Kara would be perfect.

Kara Danvers likes this.
  8. Kara Danvers

Kara Danvers DC Universe

Race:
    Kryptonian
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sweet! If you wanted to thread the interview out or anything, feel free to start it and tag me (or if you would like me to start it, lmk what date would work--Kara's pretty free for winter thus far!).

9. Claude Frollo

I can start! Would we be able to publish it in Pandora News? Would Kara contact him after a couple of these trials and rumors that he's tough on crime?

10. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Howdy :D I'm still here to help spin up NPCs to aid with the secret prison/street terrorism roles, if you require.

11. Lamelian

Lamelian "Life is about learning to dance in the rain!"

Directory:
    link
    Hello there,

I can drop Castiel here. Since Frollo believes in God and Cas is an angel that could make things a lit more interesting. He could be defending either a vampire or a werewolf.

12. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    Just wanted to say that 'hi Haytham here to protect the Judge dude' during the assassination thing. But also like: we can totes work out with your character that they don't get caught ;) This is totes open for either being caught/not being caught. Just that the bodygaurds will stop yah, yah. *peaces out*

13. Thalia

Thalia Scratilicious

Unseen academic
    I want a Frollo post! Me wantssss a posteeeyyyyy! Because we talked about it and Margo's a demonic abomination and also a successful and attractive woman xD they're gonna be bffs xD

I really want to do a thread where they're both super friendly and nice to each other. After all, Frollo hasn't done anything yet that would make her hate him or start openly defying him. Do you think they could work on a case together? We can always come up with a case where the DoI would gather the evidence and the DoJ press charges... connect it somehow with your ideas in the first post? Maybe that's the case that attracts the reporter's attention, so they come to interview him? What do you think?