By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

love me love me say that you love me || jack's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Jack, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

JACK

So Canadian It Hurts

About MeHI MY NAME IS JACK. I live in Canada and I'm an alcoholic female. I hope you're shocked. I work in a veterinary clinic managing and coordinating their doggy daycare, so be prepared for a lot of dog pictures. I hate talking about myself. I like a lot of fandoms and I tend to cycle through them pretty rapidly - as of right now I've been weirdly into Final Fantasy VII, Harry Potter, RWBY, and Supernatural, though I'm always down for some MCU and Godzilla.

I'm a really really shy plotter, so... don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to work up the nerve to actually be like AYYY LET'S DO THINGS. I'm always eager to plot, and I don't mind being poked now and then if I don't respond - it's nothing personal, I just have the actual worst memory ever. It's tragic.

Roleplay Preferences
    • Long posts are my jam. Sometimes I can manage short ones, but in general, I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS.
    • I'm really fond of characters that are morally grey at the best of times, or even downright evil, and playing at a humanizing angle with them. It's kind of my weakness. I try to stay as close to canon as possible while still being realistic, but I love character development, so if I've had a character for a long time, chances are they will deviate largely from canon due to circumstance.
    • In terms of my preferred plots, I'm down for everything from humor to drama to horror, and my characters tend to be pretty flexible in that regard as well.
    • I post where and when I feel the most muse at any given moment. I try to keep up on all my threads in a timely fashion, but the truth is, sometimes I do have certain plots or characters that I post for much faster. It's not personal against anyone, and it's not because I don't love the shit out of all my threads. Some are just much easier to post for.
    • In the same vein, I RP for fun. I try not to get worked up or stressed out over making sure every thread is moving forward at a similar rate, and I'm very unapologetic about having certain things that I reply to faster than others. Again, this isn't personal and I definitely don't mind being poked now and then as a reminder to post on a thread I haven't gotten to in a while!
    • SRSLY GUYS I'm a shy plotter. It sucks and I'm working on it, but don't be surprised if I don't come rushing for threads, even if I seem really interested in your characters ;D; I am a giant wuss and I usually tend to talk myself out of plotting before I even try.

LimitsI don't have any real hard limits. However, I'm not keen on setting up romantic plots right from the get-go. I prefer things that spawn naturally between characters, so don't be surprised if I lean away from a romantic idea or 'put a pin in it'. I'd rather do things gradually and allow ships to sort of reveal themselves as we go along c: While I'm not one to shy away from smut, I do prefer that it serves a plotting purpose if we're actually going to thread it out. Obviously, with certain characters, smut and casual sex will 100% be alluded to because it's in their nature. I just probably won't be jumping at playing it out unless there's a point.

I'm awkward with combat-oriented threads, because I have a tendency to play characters who are very powerful within their given fandoms. I always worry that I'm making my characters OP because of their ridiculous powers, which can make me hesitant to actually throw them into physical conflicts. So pls don't be hurt or offended if I avoid any out-and-out 'and then they fight' plots. I just find it hard to RP combat without a lot of trust in my RP partner not to turn things into a pissing match. If you want to do a combat-oriented thread, pls be prepared to hash out way ahead of time who's going to win and who's going to lose.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Jack, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

CROWLEY

Supernatural
    App here

[​IMG]

MUSE LEVEL: LOW - MEDIUM - HIGH

It can be hard to get an angle on Crowley, and different people will have vastly different opinions on him, depending on the circumstances of how they meet him. He offers up a myriad of contradictions - one moment he may be charismatic, wily, and even helpful, but within an hour he could very well stab you in the back. Literally. He has no allegiance to anyone besides himself, though he does aspire to aid the world as a whole - but only for his own reasons.

Despite his relatively young age as far as demons go, Crowley has had a successful run of it - while he might claim to not have any virtuous traits, he's nothing if not diligent, and has worked tirelessly for centuries to get where he is. First by becoming the King of the Crossroads (quite a title in itself), and later by becoming the King of Hell. He proves, simply by existing, that sometimes it's more important to be clever than to be strong. Mind you, compared to most other demons in his world, Crowley is frighteningly powerful, but he's nothing when compared to a true primordial being and he's no Devil.

Usually accompanied by his enormous hellhound, Juliet, Crowley can be found all across Pandora, utilizing his ability to teleport at will. Good sides of town, bad sides of town... he really does have an influence just about everywhere. While he doesn't flaunt his demonic nature carelessly, he also doesn't hide it. So... that could potentially lead to some trouble.

Most importantly because he makes frequent demon deals on the side. He's taken advantage of this world's lack of demonic knowledge, and has practically built a kingdom around it. All it takes is one little promise, and he can achieve almost anything for you. What's more - there's no Hell you're destined for here. All he asks is that, when the time comes, you do him a favor.

Just be warned - once you give him your soul, there is no way to say no to what he asks. Nor is there any way to really ensure that all he'll want is just one favor.

Crowley is Currently

• A depressed sack of shit as a result of royally fucking up the majority of his friendships
    • Currently in a female vessel in an attempt to rebound back into action. It's not really working.
    • Rarely indulges in 'good' deeds anymore, deeming it not worth the effort when (in Crowley's mind), all it takes is one act of evil to erase any good you bother to do.
    • Is not necessarily 'evil', but only due to lack of motivation.
    • Is not pinned down to one specific part of the map, and travels far and wide making deals and corrupting what he can, where he can.
    Plot Hooks
    • Want something unattainable? Sell your soul and it's yours.
    • Professional troublemaker. Srsly just try him.
    • Want to be insulted in ways you never thought possible? Crowley's here to help.
    • Need someone to do something truly horrific to your character for no real valid reason? Ya boi

SEPHIROTH

FINAL FANTASY VII
    App here

[​IMG]

Hark, do you hear the distant sound of a full orchestra complete with choir? Yeah, he doesn't know how they keep finding him either.

All joking aside, Sephiroth is coming from the time before he fell into the Lifestream. Before he drove himself mad in his pursuit of answers regarding just what he was. He was plucked out of his world at the very moment that he learned that Jenova - the thing he was told was his mother - was nothing but a monster in itself.

Sephiroth has been mulling over what that means for him ever since arriving in Pandora. For a guy with clearly superhuman abilities and cat eyes, he's always been very firm in his belief that he's a human being - even when his two best friends proved to be anything but. Honestly, at this point he's dealing with his existential crisis by basically doing everything in his power to ignore it. He's acting like everything's fine, and if you try to point out that it's not, be prepared for a possible eruption. He's having a hard time right now, okay.

In any case, due to his upbringing (or lack thereof), people skills are something Sephiroth has never been... very good at. He really isn't a bad person, but he's extremely analytical and to the point, so he comes across as harsher than he intends to be. He is extraordinarily quiet, preferring to wait and watch - it's easy to completely forget that Sephiroth's even around. Being brought up in a laboratory environment, treated more as a specimen than an actual human being, Sephiroth has next to no faith in friendship, and sees it as a weakness. People die, and people leave. That's what he's learned in his life.

He's basically a lab rat who's spent his entire life being tested and experimented on, and he thinks that is normal. Until now, Sephiroth had rarely even been outside, but for the sake of missions. He's never had to buy groceries, pay bills, or actually be a normal, functional human being. What's more, until now, he didn't even know this kind of thing was normal at all. Unless you're talking about the most efficient way to kill a whole lot of people at once, or you hit upon one of the odd things he's researching at any given time now that he's free to explore his actual interests, Sephiroth probably isn't going to really... get what you're talking about, and he's too proud and stubborn to ever ask.

Sephiroth is Currently

• As of Spring, Y108, has officially founded Spiritedge Dragon Reservation. He now spends most of his time there, ensuring that arriving dragons establish territories that don't clash with the dragons who already call the reservation home
    • Is in a relationship with Ygritte, much to his and everyone else's surprise. She is very much a gaping hole in his armor, but he's got too many hearts in his eyes to particularly care about that yet.
    • Has a very bizarre pet known affectionately as Weasel. He is roughly the size of a large ferret, and has the ability to mimic certain human words.
    • Does some mercenary work on the side where necessary, but usually only if someone of his... skill is required
    • Tries his best
    Plot Hooks
    • How To Train Your Dragon, but prettier
    • Canon mates can stare in wonder/horror and wonder where the fuck their villain went
    • Socially inept turtle in human form. Pls be his friend. He needs friends. He's so sad.
    • Look at Ygritte the wrong way and get forcibly impaled on an outrageously long sword. Shut up he's not overreacting.
    • Seriously, if you have a nuisance dragon, or if you want to help nuisance dragons, the Reservation always needs extra hands.
    • Fite him son. He loves to fite. He actually doesn't, but do it anyway and stress him out.

OZPIN

RWBY
    APP HERE

[​IMG]

Even to those who believe they know him quite well, Ozpin is a mystery. He's not a man who is known for being forthcoming about personal facts about himself, but he's clever enough to generally keep conversations and relationships focused on everyone around him. For many, Oz is little more than a harmless, if slightly eccentric man who has dedicated his life to educating the eager minds of Remnant - the world he hails from. While it is generally accepted that, in order to become headmaster of a prestigious academy designed to train the finest huntsmen and huntresses of Remnant, Oz must be a powerful huntsman in his own right, very few have ever seen him partake in so much as a friendly spar, let alone an all-out fight, and so it is believed by many that Ozpin is a benign force.

The reality is a grim thing: Chosen by the gods of his world - a world before Remnant - to act as a guide for humanity, to ensure that they would be prepared for the return of the gods by learning the error of their ways and doing away with their bitter, hateful, violent urges. This abysmal task (or curse as he feels now) has caused Oz to reincarnate at the end of each of his lives. His soul flees to another of similar thoughts and beliefs, and he then fuses with this new individual, essentially consuming their essence with his own until Ozpin is the only soul remaining. All the while, he has simultaneous waged a war against a being known as Salem, who embodies every destructive and vile force known to the living world. Who he was initially in love with, which started all of these fucking problems

Basically his ex drama is several millennia long and the fate of the known world kind of relies on it.

Although in Pandora Ozpin has less need to keep his secrets so close to his chest, old habits die very hard, especially when he's had them ingrained in his head for hundreds of years. He does not trust easily, and even when you earn some of his trust... it's very, very unlikely that you will ever earn all of it, and a lot of his secrets will remain secret unless they're revealed by someone else. He doesn't do this maliciously, but because he has been literally stabbed in the back for not keeping his secrets to himself.

In Pandora, due to Merlin's attempted help, Ozpin is no longer trapped in the cycle of reincarnation that has plagued him for the last thousand years. Unfortunately, he now is immortal in a much more literal sense: He is no longer capable of dying at all, and will heal from any fatal wound rapidly. However, this does not extend to healing all wounds he suffers, and he can still be severely injured or even permanently damaged, making this new immortality even more damning than what he was cursed with before.

Ozpin is Currently

• At the tail end of Winter, Y108, he had a traumatizing encounter in which his past was brought up without warning, leading to a catastrophic explosion in his office when Oz lost control of his magic. He's been living in the forests of the Crystal Vales ever since.
    • Being kidnapped by the cult of the Frozen Wastes in mid-March and subsequently sacrificed to their cause.
    • Things kind of suck for him right now, yes.
    • Has (very much against his will) a yellow labrador named Henry who is dedicated to following him around, no matter what. Henry has the mysterious ability to teleport, though he only seems to use it in order to track down Oz.
    • Will eventually end up back at Schola Praeditos by mid-spring.
    Plot Hooks
    • So You've Been Sacrificed By A Cult, Now What? - a new club Oz will be starting in the near future.
    • Need some guidance or kindness in your life? He's your guy.
    • Need some training or tutoring? Also your guy.
    • Want to fight evil and save innocent lives? Aw yea buddy
    • Are you evil or corrupt? He is not your guy. Get back Satan.
    • If you're a student at Schola, he knows you. He has read your record. He has observed your class performance. He will Dad the shit out of you.
    • If you're from RWBY GTF away from him you all-knowing heathens and stop bringing up his traumatic past

STEVE ROGERS

MCU
    APP HERE

[​IMG]

Who's here to save the American Way?

Not Steve Rogers so don't even ask.

Having been pulled into Pandora immediately after the fall of SHIELD and his catastrophic reunion with his not-dead best friend, Steve is at a very strange crossroads in his life. He's grown, in a very short time, deeply suspicious of almost any large body of authority. He questions much more than he ever has before, and although he remains, at his core, probably one of the most pure-hearted people on this side of the sod, he's not as blind to the reality of the world around him as he might have been.

Steve has learned the hard way that there's never any guarantee about anything in this world or any other, and he's still coming to grips with that. For the time being, he finds it easiest to work outside organizations and the 'official' branches of authority and government - not just on Earth, but in Pandora as well. Having lost all the associates and friends he worked to acquire the last time he was plunged into a brand new world, Steve's doing what Steve does best, and is quite isolated from everything around him. He doesn't push people away, but he doesn't invite them in.

He is a good man, but he's a man who's been burned more than once, who has been ripped away from everything he knows twice now, and he's getting damn sick of it. He's still trying to process his apoplectic fight with Bucky Barnes, and... well, to put it very bluntly, Steve is in a bad place, mentally, not that he's ever going to admit it. Instead, he's focusing on distracting himself at every possible turn. He's picking up art again. He's doing what he can to stop whatever injustice he can on his own. He's doing his laundry like four times a week just because it's a distraction. He has a studio apartment that's so clean it's almost criminal.

In short, he's absolutely fine, thank you for asking. No need to worry. He's got it covered.

Steve is Currently
    • Arrived in Pandora on April 1st, wearing nothing but a hospital gown, half-conscious and covered in healing wounds.
    • Has a very small studio apartment in Pandopolis
    • Pays his bills with his artwork, which is a hell of a trip down memory lane for Steve. As with the last time he made his living this way, it sucks and he is very poor.
    • Is a vigilante on the side, though Steve usually only responds to situations that happen in front of him. He doesn't go looking for trouble. It just... finds him. A lot.
    • Is sad. Depressed. Whatever. He needs friends.
    Plot Hooks
    • Please be his fucking friend. He needs friends. Not even weird superhero friends. Take the man out for sushi.
    • Are you evil in a very noticeable way? Steve's gonna stop the shit right out of you.
    • Are you evil and magical in a very noticeable way? Steve's still gonna try and stop the shit right out of you.
    • He is a scrappy 5'5 90 lbs asthmatic trapped in the body of an Adonis. Engage him and watch the asthmatic come out in weird and wonderful ways.
    • Seriously he'll pick a fight with u.
    • Do you like art? Do you like old music? God please give him someone who likes the things he likes.
    • Be nice to Steve and Steve will nag you like a 75 year old grandmother. He's basically a professional nag. Ask Bucky Barnes.

GODZILLA

Godzilla
    APP HERE

[​IMG]

He's back, and he's not very fucking happy about it.

Big, mean, and definitely not lean, you don't need to worry about seeing Godzilla coming from a distance. He's not hard to spot, and he's not known for his subtlety. Of course, that being said, if you happen to live along the shorelines of Pandora, you might want to keep a more weather eye on the horizon, because he's known to travel far and travel fast when he's got access to the ocean. On the bright side, for the time being, he has little interest in destroying human cities - in fact, following the events of King of the Monsters, one might even venture to say that Goji here is just a bit more curious about humanity than he was before.

Not that he's a creature you should approach lackadaisically. His moods are notoriously unstable, and his very nature lends itself to aggression and violence. Even if he's not explicitly angry, Godzilla causes wanton property damage simply by existing, and humans are too small to always enter his radar, even if he avoids crushing their settlements deliberately. As an intensely dominant and prideful creature, it is easy to draw Godzilla's ire by not being submissive enough for his liking. And hell hath no fury like a Goji scorned.

Upon his arrival in Pandora this time around, Godzilla was subject to a powerful spell that forged a psychic link in his mind. This link allows him to communicate with sentient beings around him, and to hear them in return - as a result, he is now capable of actually speaking to humanity... in a sense. He's still very new to the premise of language and direct speech, and he doesn't always know what, exactly, certain human inventions are called. But for the most part he can be understood. He just doesn't communicate in the most easily understood manner. And good heavens, for a giant lizard he certainly uses a lot of fucking profanity.

Godzilla is Currently

• Mostly napping on beaches around the Crystal Vales
    • Trying to nap, more specifically
    • Angry and confused. As usual.
    • Openly curious about humanity, which culminates in him often lurking in the waters outside Cascade Bay, or even directly on the beach beside the city.
    • Trying to wrap his head about his new communication ability. He doesn't fucking like it.
    Plot Hooks
    • He's a big ol' honkin' lizard
    • He's a big ol' talkin' honkin' lizard
    • Fite him son
    • GET HIM MAD. WATCH HIM DESTROY A TOWN. GOJI DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
    • Srsly he's a big ol' honkin' angry lizard
    • Talk humanity to him. He's curious, even if he fucking denies it, and you might get his attention
    • Keep your head down, be polite, answer his questions. He might actually not hate you.
    • Gush about how proud and handsome and magnificent he is and he'll really like you.
    • Get him talking about himself and enjoy all the synonyms for amazing one lizard can come up with to describe himself.

#2 Jack, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma Dangan Ronpa

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Kokichi Oma & @Ozpin

These two would certainly make for an interesting pair, I think! Both being the type to hold all their secrets close to their chest, it'd be a matter of feeling each other out; Kokichi would constantly lie no matter how much Oz focused on him, and Oz would keep up his habit around him since Kokichi definitely does not appear to be the trustworthy type. Kokichi would try to dig in and find out more about him as he likes to find out pretty much everything and he gets super paranoid about any secrets being hidden from him, while at the same time hypocritically holding his own secrets close to his chest. I never said Kokichi was entirely good.

Part of Kokichi's shtick is being the leader of a secret evil organization, so that's something that would come up in conversation. (Really, it's not, and really, it was more of a found family, but shhhh.) I'm not quite sure how they would meet but I just think a conversation between them would be interesting!

4. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Kokichi Oma

So, Oz is pretty easy going when it comes to other people keeping secrets. As long as it's not something that he needs to know, he's the type of person who may notice that somebody isn't telling him the whole story, but he won't press them for it. Same goes for lying to him - as long as it's not in a dire situation where he's got reason to believe imperative information is being withheld, Oz is definitely the kind of person who just... makes it very tactfully known that he doesn't buy someone's story without pushing them for the truth. Because of all people, he can understand why someone might want to lie to cover their own ass.

He's also got a pretty liberal definition of evil, and for the most part, Ozpin is really slow to place anyone under the age of 25 in that bracket. So he'd probably just... play along with Kokichi's lies for the most part, and if he ever did call any of them into question, it would be pretty light-hearted and he wouldn't actually expect to be told the truth. Oz would just point out that he's not an idiot so pls don't lie like he's one ayyyy

Kokichi Ouma likes this.
  5. Leo

Leo Player

@Sephiroth and @Cloud Strife

Seems like these two are gonna come to meet eventually.

Cloud likely isn't going to be tracking down Sephiroth in Pandora until later, when he learns that the long-haired jackass SOLDIER is in Pandora. Given their...Colorful history at that point hes probably going to start trying to track him down, and for awhile might become a serious thorn (maybe even a genuine threat) to Sephiroth.

At least that was what I was thinking. It might also be interesting to see Sephiroth's take in all of this with having the spikey-headed jerk former Shin-Ra infantry trying to track him down and exterminate him.

I remember you wanting to have a thread up next season, so we can use this time to plot and get any ideas you might have up as well! Or if you want I can get started on it at any time as long as you give me a date!

6. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Leo

So, Sephiroth is vaguely aware of his future in their world, but he's gotten his info from some unreliable sources. The Clouds he's met havent actually told him anything, Aerith was from the same point as Seph and only knew that he was supposedly dead, and Kadaj was a bag full of fucking crazy and just wanted to gush about Mother and The Big Evil Plan. But Sephiroth has pieced together a very sketchy summary of what might have happened.

Honestly, he's not going to be particularly remorseful, because in his mind all of this blame lies on someone that he's not, and has no intention of ever becoming. So... Tbf he might end up genuinely angry at Cloud for holding him accountable for things he didn't do. BUT the funny thing is Sephiroth as he is now is a fucking powerhouse, but he's relatively weak compared to the version of himself that Cloud would be used to fighting. They'd most likely be pretty evenly matched now that Sephiroth's just an OP human being.

It wouldn't be hard for Cloud to find out that Sephiroth is around. He runs a pretty huge dragon sanctuary in the Crystal Vales and has gotten quite well known for it. Plus he travels frequently to track down delinquent dragons and bring them to the reservation. So it's up to you when they meet, or how. Seph could realistically be anywhere, though he's usually pretty happy to stay in the reservation with Ygritte.

But regardless, his schedule is pretty well open, so if you wanted to throw them together at the end of this season that's cool, or we can wait! Sephiroth's actually got a frozen shoulder until June that's incapacitating his sword arm, so he'd be at a pretty steep disadvantage.

7. Leo

Leo Player

@Jack

Ok! I might hold off a bit on Cloud running into Sephiroth until early june (or the end of may, if you think his sword arm would be good by then) just to give him time to recover before their first encounter. I am excited to see where this goes: You play an amazing Sephiroth and I'm eager to get started with the meeting so if his shoulder is recovered by the end of may I will gladly put up an opener asap.

I do have other plot ideas that could have Sephiroth and Cloud to work together as well, including the particular introduction of an interesting threat to dragons around Pandora which I won't spoil for the time being... Just know that they are there for now.

8. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    [​IMG]
    DO U WANT TO PLOT WITH A BIG LIZARD​