By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Lunacy || FullMoon's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

FullMoon's Observatory

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars
    [​IMG]

About Me
    Heyo! I'm a Brazilian dude who has no clue what he's doing whatsoever but is at least trying to find some kind of goal. I currently study accountancy but I have plans to study graphic design and to get better at art, with a goal of someday making my own cartoon series. However, I also enjoy writing a lot and I have written some fanfiction in the past (and I still do and plan on working on more) which led to me looking into crossover RPs and finally to this site.

I love playing video games (particularly fighting, adventure, platformers, and RPG games) and I also tend to prefer watching cartoons and anime to watching live-action series, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try them out if I think they might be a good watch! In terms of music, I listen to a lot of Vocaloid, but I honestly don't have any really defined tastes and as such, I just listen to whatever I think sounds nice!

I'm a fairly quiet guy and I don't like to bother people with stuff that's not important, so I kinda have issues properly communicating with people sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.

I'm also mildly obsessed with Undertale and Overwatch if you couldn't tell already.

Roleplay Preferences
    My posting rate tends to be a bit irregular but I try my best to post as soon as I can, trying to post at least once a week. However, as my number of characters grows I have more stuff to keep track of, but I still try to not take longer than a month to reply to something. I don't mind if you have a slower post rate, as that usually means I can just focus on the faster moving threads for a while without having to worry too much about getting overwhelmed.

In terms of post size, I don't care about how long your posts are as long as I have something to work with. My posts themselves tend to fluctuate in terms of length but they're usually fairly short!

I'm not picky about threads! If you have any idea or just want one of my characters to meet up with yours, even if it doesn't amount to much outside of them just talking to each other and maybe becoming friends/enemies in the process, I'd be up for it! Of course, if you have anything in mind that will have some more long-term effects, that's just fine too! Group threads with no posting order I can enjoy as well, as I like having multiple characters interact at once and see how they bounce off each other.

I personally just enjoy doing simple slice of life things where characters are just hanging out and doing stuff together, but I'm not against drama happening, not at all, as long as it has a purpose and results in some good character exploration and development, I'm all for it! I love writing my characters going through all kinds of difficult issues and then finding a way to overcome the difficulties thrown their way.

In general just tell me (be it by PM or posting in this thread or through Discord, whatever) if you wanna do something with any of my characters and we can get right down to it!

Limits
    Although I don't mind angst and potentially breaking my characters, I do want them to get better once bad stuff happens to them so I'm not very interested in doing things that are overly depressing. Other than that, I don't like excessive gore but I can deal with some if need be. All in all, just don't make things overly dark and edgy =V

The only thing that could be an issue is sexual content but since nothing explicit can happen here and things are done in a fade to black manner, it's not something that will come up often, but if it did, no rape, please.

Check out my characters below!

Active Thread Count (in the current season):

sans: 0/5
    Genji Shimada: 1/5
    Chise Hatori: 1/5
    Greed: 0/5
    Sakura Kasugano: 0/5
    Ema Skye: 0/5
    Brigitte Lindholm: 2/5
    Vivi Ornitier: 0/5
    Asgore Dreemur: 1/5
    Ayano Tateyama: 6/5
    Toyosatomimi no Miko: 2/5
    Mezo Shoji: 0/5

#1 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 6:25 PM
  2. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

sans

Undertale

[​IMG]
    "well, if i were you, i would have thrown in the towel by now. but you didn't get this far by giving up did you?"

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​

Sans is a fun-loving guy who is just as likely to tell you a joke as he is to make you the joke. Almost nothing can bother this guy, which at first might seem to be a result of his calm, friendly personality, but in reality Sans is very depressed and has grown apathetic towards most things in life. As such, he spends his time doing whatever he wants to do without any shame, as he has long stopped caring about his own self-image.

Make no mistake though, Sans is smart and capable of noticing things others would take for granted or just not notice at all; and he's also good at reading people, allowing him to know more about people than they think he knows. However, he doesn't really like to expose himself much, preferring to just stay in the background and keep everything outside of his jokester and casual atittude hidden away from everyone. As such, few people will learn much about what's buried deep in this skeleton's soul.

fake history
    Sans is among the most famous scientists in Elysium and has been involved in a lot of the technological advances of the city. Not only that, but he's also a known explorers who has ventured into many different areas of space in search for new discoveries and occasionally bringing back useful things he finds in his travels. Meanwhile, Sans actually hasn't done any of that yet even though he wanted to, so Pandora basically gave him the fame with 0 effort. Yay?

currently
    After quite literally sleeping through the apocalypse, Sans finds himself in a position of a higher status than he had ever expect to land himself in before. Being known as a big name scientist and space explorer (even though he doesn't know how to pilot a spaceship) with a good amount of political influence has left him unsure of what to do with this new life. At least he's not a wanted criminal anymore?

« »
    lost determination
    The events in Sans' past let him feeling rather apathetic towards the world in general, leading to putting very little effort into things and not enjoying himself as much as he could. He definitely needs help in getting out of his cynic worldview and try to enjoy life as he has it now.
    spaaaaaaaaace
    Sans now lives in the Cosmic Wilderness and has a space ship of his own. If anyone want to go on space adventures with a small skeleton comedian later in the season, or just wants something to be done in space, then Sans is your guy!
    hidden power
    Sans is actually a pretty tough fighter, but he prefers to avoid conflict in any way he can if at all possible and it's usually pretty easy for him to get away, as he's capable of teleporting. He could potentially be faced with a situation where he finally has to step in and fight
    a bone in politics
    Sans actually is part of the government of Elysium even though he really wishes he wasn't. As such, if you're interested in a comical scenario where someone finds a skeleton working for the government, or something more serious involving the Alliance, Sans is a good fit for both!

Genji Shimada

Overwatch

[​IMG]
    "The heart of a man still beats inside of me."

Genji has led a very troubled life, having been raised as one of the heirs of the criminal Shimada clan, he was never interested in their illegal affairs which ended costing him his life at the hands of his own brother. Or so they thought, as Genji ended up being rescued by one Angela Ziegler, who brought him to Overwatch where he was turned into a cyborg and basically a living weapon, an aspect of him that he grew to hate.

However, now that he's at peace with himself, Genji is a good-hearted, sweet man who even has quite a nerdy streak to him, making him actually very sociable and a good friend to have despite how he might conduct himself in a rather serious way at first. Although he's still an assasin and as such, knows very well how to kill people and is not afraid to take one's life if it means protecting an innocent person or if he knows that there's no redeeming for his opponent.

Currently
    After spending some time working as the co-owner of Ryu Tenchi, Genji is going to take the season to go explore the new Pandora. He carries with himself some supplies, but otherwise he has nothing other than a hoverbike to move around and his trusty fire lizard, Kaida, to keep him company through his travels

« »
    Cyber Hero
    Genji won't let innocent people suffer around him if he can help it. Anyone who might be struggling with criminals or just needs help getting out of a bad encounter, he is certainly there to give a helping hand.
    Master Swordsman
    Genji's skill with swords is very hard to match and he's not teaching people to fight with one, or even just sparring against other swordsmen like him. At the end of the day, Genji does enjoy a good challenge.
    A Former Playboy
    Although Genji is at peace with who he used to be, he does feel a bit of shame regarding his younger self. This leads to him not being as confident around women as he used to be, not helped by some insecurities regarding his own body. It would be interesting if Genji could find a lady who is actually interested in him romantically!
    Surprisingly Nerdy
    Genji likes videogames, super sentai shows and is overall a bit of a dork under all the coolness of being a cyborg ninja. He's not ashamed of showing this side of him either!
    Cyborg Wanderer
    Genji is going all over the new Pandora trying to explore and learn more about it! Maybe your character could run into him in his travels?

#2 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 1:02 AM
  3. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Chise Hatori

The Ancient Magus' Bride

[​IMG]
    "All I want is for the people who smile for me... To keep smiling, just for me. It's such a selfish thing really."

For the majority of her life, Chise only knew of suffering and rejection. She was constantly tormented by weird creatures that only she could see, bullied by other children who didn't treat her situation with the care it needed and just saw her as some kind of freak, her father left her (and took her little brother in the process) and finally, her mother commited suicide after telling her that she should never have been born. Everything became too much for her and she eventually tried to commit suicide.

Despite living this kind of life, Chise is a good-natured girl who just wants a home and a family that would genuinely love her. Although she's currently doing better about it, she still has a severe lack of self-worth that causes her to recklessly endanger herself for the sake of others, even if she wasn't even intending to help them at first, she just can't stand idly as she sees other people suffer and tries to find a solution that would make everyone happy even despite overwhelming odds.

Currently
    A lot of things happening to Chise, from getting the limits of her body removed by selling her soul to @Crowley, to losing a majority of her close friends all at once. She's currently going to be living with @Bigby Wolf who is going to take her in. Now, Chise will have to figure out what she wants to do with her life.

« »
    A Magician's Apprentice
    Chise is still very new to magic in general, and the many different types of magic users in Pandora leaves her with many options that perhaps she would never have learned of in her own world. Being a Sleigh Beggy, Chise has incredible potential for magic and any sensitive people sensitive to this type of thing might sense great power within her small body. Some could help her develop her skills so she can turn into a great mage in the future, or perhaps they just want to use her for their own purposes.
    Lost Self-Love
    The events in Chise's life led to her feeling like she's worth nothing and as such she's very quick to place everyone's needs before her owns, especially people who she cares for. She needs help to be able to see herself as equal to others and to treasure the life that she still has within her.
    A World Beyond Our Imagination
    All her life Chise has been surrounded by strange creatures, and strange creatures (particularly those that are more magical in nature) are similarly drawn to her due to her status as Sleigh Beggy. Chise has only scratched the surface as far as seeing all the mystical beings the world (both hers and Pandora) has to offer. Perhaps one of these could end up drawn to her and find themselves being oddly fond of this girl they just met... or they might just think of her as a particularly tasty treat.
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Chise has the strange skill of being able to visit people's dreams. This can happen with anyone anywhere in Pandora and Chise currently has no control of this skill. This could lead to many interesting first meetings, or perhaps Chise could end discovering more about someone that she already knew, perhaps things that would otherwise have been hidden from everyone else.

Greed

Fullmetal Alchemist

[​IMG]
    "You humans think greed is only about money and power. But don't forget: everybody wants something they don't have."

An homunculus and the embodiment of the greed within his creator, Greed wants all the good things in the world for himself and his own ambitions led him to leave his siblings and father to pursue them. With a charismatic personality on his side, Greed was capable of building a gang made of people who would do anything for him, including sacrificing their lives for his sake.

Despite being a living sin, Greed is actually a fairly pleasant, fun guy to hang out with who just happens to have some loose morals. While he's not one to go violence as a first option (especially against women) and actually prefers peaceful ways of acquiring what he wants, he's not opposed to resorting to it if he has to, nor is he against stealing, kidnapping or any of that stuff. Greed has a policy of being honest and has never told a single lie, although that doesn't mean he's always going to give you a clear answer.

CurrentlyGreed is still a criminal hiding under the guise of being the normal, if a bit shady, owner of the Devil's Nest bar in Cascade Bay. While his gang is still mostly doing small crimes, he's about to start aiming for bigger things now that Pandora itself has gotten way bigger.

« »
    A Friend in the Underworld
    Outside of the stuff he does and maybe acting a little shady, Greed is a perfectly normal, nice guy. As such, it's possible for people to befriend him and have him as a contact of sorts, or perhaps some people who wouldn't normally associate with criminals might find themselves befriending him while being unaware of all the things he does.
    A Criminal Family
    Greed is a very good boss who treats the people working for him well and with respect, or at least as well as he would treat anyone else. Someone could be looking for work, or maybe they hear about him and his gang and get an interest in working for him. Even if you're not interested in taking part in the criminal dealings, as long as you don't try to sabotage him, Greed will happily try to give you something else to do with your time.
    Hidden Desires
    Deep down all Greed really needs is true friends and his greedy personality comes all from having an empty feeling inside of him since birth. He doesn't realize this yet, but perhaps someone could make him realize this by forming a strong bond with him and eventually making him notice how much he cares for them and all the henchmen he has been surrounding himself with.

#3 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 2:53 AM
  4. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Sakura Kasugano

Street Fighter

[​IMG]
    "I'll be a great fighter one day, just you wait and see!"

Once an ordinary high school girl, Sakura turned out to have an outstanding amount of talent for fighting, even being able to shoot fireballs from her hands without any formal training, only emulating what she had seen from her idol on TV. Her devotion (or obsession) with her idol has led her to visit many different places in the world and meet all kinds of different people while looking for him, all while still balancing her life with her studies.

Sakura is an energetic, friendly girl who is easy to befriend and has a certain charm that gets people to easily bond with her. She loves a good fight and is always looking out for new opponents fighting styles to prove herself against and become even stronger. Although she still has to balance her passion for fighting with the rest of her life, including work that she will inevitably have to do, she can always make some time for some good ol' brawling.

CurrentlySakura is slowly uncovering what she wants to do, however, she still has a lot of work to do to reach where she wants. She's trying to enjoy life while chasing her dreams and always on the lookout for new challenges.

« »
    A Passionate Fighter
    In a world like Pandora where everything is possible, Sakura is eagerly looking for people to fight with her and see what they're capable of doing, hoping to see things that are beyond her wildest dreams while also giving it her all. Are you up for the challenge?
    Aimless Prodigy
    Sakura is incredibly talented, but lacks any kind of formal training. Perhaps someone could take notice of her skill and tries to mentor her so she can become even better, maybe even teach her techniques that maybe she would never be capable of performing in her own world. If someone is looking for an apprentice, Sakura may be able to provide.
    A Girl Looking for Love
    Sakura's ultimate goal is to create a family of her own and, for that, she needs to find a significant other. She's not going after just anyone, nor is she really actively looking for someone, but it's definitely something she wants!
    Still Young
    Fighting aside, Sakura is still a young girl and perfectly capable of having a healthy social life, and having friends to hang out with when not looking for fights can do a lot of good to her. There is a good chance of them being pulled into her world, but the opposite is true as well.
    The Evil Inside
    Sakura has great potential for evil inside her with the Satsui no Hado lying dormant within her and it will likely stay that way... Unless someone tries to influence her into evil.

Ema Skye

Ace Attorney

[​IMG]
    "Call me Ema. There's no need for titles once you've shared a bottle of fingerprinting powder!"

A woman with a passion for science that dedicated her life towards becoming a forensic scientist and ended up missing out on that dream, temporarily. Through sheer determination, Ema managed to get her dream job, one that she intends to keep going in Pandora. Ema has seen and been through a lot over the course of her life, but the one thing about her that doesn't change is her passion for all things scientific.

Ema is normally a pleasant woman, but her passion towards science can sometimes make her look a bit weird due to her having some rather unusual habits that stem from it. She's still helpful and hardworking though and she will gladly offer a hand to someone in need, especially if it makes use of her scientific talents. However, if you annoy her or get in her way, she will be all too eager to let you know that.

CurrentlyEma is working as a forensic scientist in Pandopolis, still not happy with how crazy the place is. She's joined by one @Trucy Wright who she has to take care of while her father is absent. Trying to balance the life of a scientist with that of a guardian is going to be a difficult challenge, for sure.

« »
    Crime Investigation
    Ema does both detective and forensics work, if you want someone to work with on investigations, or help uncovering any kind of mystery, Ema is your girl. Or maybe your character could be doing illegal things and she catches you in the act, who knows.
    Supernatural vs Science
    Supernatural things aren't completely new to Ema, but she still has trouble believing that things such as vampires and magic are real in Pandora. Whether she could get in trouble due to her ignorance of supernatural things, or maybe get freaked out by seeing a werewolf transformation right in front of her, she certainly has an interesting life ahead of her
    Getting Scientific
    Ema would love to meet and become friends with other scientist, especially those of other areas from her own. Sure, she has her own preferences, but she can definitely respect the work of her fellow scientists, and maybe she might even help.
    A Friend in the Government
    If you're a civilian who needs help with something, be it getting an analysis done on something or maybe wanting someone to investigate something you think is suspicious, Ema is willing to help, even if it's outside of her role. Do expect a lot of questions though!

#4 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  5. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Brigitte Lindholm

Overwatch

[​IMG]
    "Practice makes perfect. Not to mention some bumps and bruises."

The youngest daughter to a brilliant engineer, Brigitte was raised hearing many stories about heroes and chivalry from her godfather, Reinhardt. At first, she thought that she would help from the sidelines, believing that she could contribute with just her mechanic skills, however, after seeing one too many wounds make its way into Reinhardt's body, Brigitte couldn't just stay back anymore. She made her own armor and joined her godfather in the battlefield, determined to protect him and everyone else in need.

Brigitte is the kind of person that does not back down once she gets an idea in her head. If she decides to do something, she will follow through with it to the end and nothing will stop her. That doesn't mean she's unreasonable though, in fact, Brigitte is pretty levelheaded and will often act as the voice of reason if need be. Gentle, kind, fun, hardworking and having one hell of a sweet tooth, Brigitte is the kind of person that can get along with anyone, as long as they're not criminals and/or evil.

CurrentlyAfter narrowly surviving the Calamity, Brigitte finds herself in a new world. She sets off to explore it, trying to find out more about it while helping those who need it along the way. She has found a little beaten down van that she uses for transport and to carry her equipment. Having no idea of where Reinhardt went, all she can do is keep going and try to make her godfather proud, whether he is in Pandora or at home.

« »
    Squire in Shining Armor
    Brigitte is a hero and she will do anything in her power to help someone in need. If your character is going to be facing danger and requires some help with it or needs someone to get them out of a rough spot, Brigitte will help without a second thought.
    Precision Swedish Engineering
    Having learned mechanical engineering from her father, Brigitte is capable of building all sorts of machinery and also made all of her equipment. She specializes in making armor and other defensive mechanisms, but she's more than happy to take on new challenges.
    The Civilian Life
    Brigitte still has a life outside of her heroics, even if she dedicates a lot of time to it. It would be nice to have some people she can be friends and hang out with on her off-time!
    Sweet Tooth
    Food is one of Brigitte's passions, especially sweets, so if you want to do something silly like an eating contest, or just have a character that likes cooking, consider having them meet her, as she would gladly try out their food!

Vivi Ornitier

Final Fantasy

[​IMG]
    "I didn't know how to feel. I kind of wanted to cry, too"

An artificial life form little more than six months old, Vivi is someone who was meant to be a weapon of war, but by pure chance ended up being separated from his fellow puppets and raised by an elderly Qu, allowing him to grow and become his own person. Vivi was completely unaware of his origins at first, but after a fateful chain of events led him to become involved with Tantalus, he went through many revelations that still trouble him deeply.

Vivi is a child through and through; he gets easily scared, is fairly naive, curious and overall a nice boy. However, he possesses great magical power within him that, even though he isn't very confident in his skills, he will still be more than willing to use to protect himself and those he cares about. In the face of danger, Vivi shows incredible determination and unwillingness to allow other people to be hurt, which in turn, allows him to move past his fears and become a truly formidable figure.

CurrentlyVivi has spent most of his summer at Schola Praeditus, but after the Calamity, he's taking some off-time to get himself situated in the new Pandora. He's still going to return to the schola, but concerns regarding his lifespan, which is only growing shorter and shorter, are starting to pop up.

« »
    Childhood
    Vivi is very young and hasn't had many opportunities to interact with other children like him. He's a shy boy, having been raised in isolation, but he's a friendly and kind boy who really needs to have some friends around his age
    Black Magician Boy
    Due to having been created as a weapon of war, Vivi actually possesses a lot of powerful magic with him, but hasn't fully realized his potential yet and lacks much in the way of formal training. Someone could potentially act as a magic mentor for him, or give him the means he needs to develop further.
    Superficial Artificiality
    Vivi has yet to come to terms with the fact he's an artificial creation made for war, as well as the fact that he has a very short life ahead of him. He has many insecurities regarding this aspect of him and needs help overcoming them
    Parental Figures
    Vivi only had one person as a parental figure while growing up and that person passed away not long after taking him in and was seen by him as a grandpa. It would be interesting if any other adults took a liking to Vivi and began to care for him like a parent would.

#5 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 2:51 AM
  6. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Asgore Dreemurr

Undertale

[​IMG]
    "Now, now. There's no need to fight. Why not settle this... Over a nice cup of tea?"

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)
    The king of monsterkind, Asgore has seen many terrible things over the course of his long life. From having most of his race wiped out in an unnecessary war to losing both of his children over the course of the one night. Both events were caused by humans and so, fed up with the torment monsterkind had to deal with at their hands, as well in grief over losing his children, Asgore declared that he would destroy humanity. This ended up being a promise that Asgore quickly began regretting, but found himself unable to turn back on.

Asgore has a big, soft body and a big, soft heart. Under most conditions, he's pretty much unable to bring himself to hurt anyone even if they're being unpleasant towards him. However, being a king, he also has a strong sense of duty and will always put the needs of the general populace over his own, something that unfortunately results in him taking actions that he would rather not to.

CurrentlyAsgore is a recent arrival and, as such, is still adapting to the new scenery. Still carrying guilt regarding his past actions that included the deaths of six children at his hands, Asgore aims to make up for what he did the best way he can, which is by taking care of the children at Pandora Town's orphanage, though he has plans to get back to a leadership position when possible.

« »
    Goat Dad
    Asgore loves children and playing with them. Being so big, he's essentially like a giant teddy bear for them to play with and he doesn't mind it one bit. If you want a father figure, Asgore is about as good as it gets
    King Therapist
    Putting the well-being of his people above all else, Asgore is used to hearing about people's issues and talking to them to help them feel better. If your character is feeling down and needs someone to talk to, then Asgore might be able to help.
    Non-Human, Non-Monsters
    Asgore is not familiar with many of the species in Pandora, such as vampires, werewolves, demons, aliens, etc. Meaning he has a lot to learn still and he would be more than happy to learn about the people of the world.
    Emotional Baggage
    Having more than a few dark secrets to hide, Asgore is very ashamed of revealing the terrible things he has done in the past, but perhaps someone could get that information out of him somehow and then, who knows how they might take it?

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project

[​IMG]
    "Ehehe. I’m stupid, you know. So it can't be helped."

Profile - Directory

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)
    Ayano started out as an only child, but one day her mother brought home a trio of orphans, all of which looked to be very troubled. Being placed in the position of big sister, Ayano did whatever she could to keep her siblings safe and happy, down to turning the red eyes they hated so much into a symbol of power and hope instead of fear and tragedy. Unfortunately, those red eyes ended up being the source of much pain for Ayano and she ended up sacrificing herself for the sake of her family.
    Kindness and compassion are the core of Ayano's character. She does everything in her power to keep those she cares about safe, no matter what lengths she has to go in order to achieve it. Although she is a kind and gentle soul most of the time, her sheer determination to protect her loved ones leads to her being quite fierce when pushed​
    Currently
    After pretty much surviving the apocalypse alongside @Scott McCall, Ayano began dating the werewolf and is otherwise living a normal life doing her babysitting job. However, she's also always on the lookout for anyone who looks like they need a friend. Perhaps this could be the start of a new Mekakushi Dan for her.​
    « »
    Windows of the Soul
    Ayano's eye power, Favoring Eyes, allows her to project a person's memories and all the emotions and thoughts associated with them into a person. Those can be her own, or someone else's. This kind of power could lead to a variety of different character introspective moments!
    Big Sister
    From a young age, Ayano has played the big sister role to her younger siblings, as such, she has a tendency to act in a sisterly manner towards those younger than her. Anyone looking for a big sister figure should find what they're looking for in Ayano!
    Babysitter on Duty
    Parents might enjoy having a babysitter to take care of their kids and Ayano is a very solid option for the job! If your character needs any kind of help with kids, she's more than happy to help!
    The Color of Heroes
    From early on, Ayano learned to not judge others based on what's on the surface and she's dedicated to helping those who suffered at the hands of prejudice, gladly reaching out to them and offering some comfort and company.

#6 FullMoon, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  7. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Toyosatomimi no Miko

Touhou Project

[​IMG]
    "This era, when humans deny my existence and I have become legend, is what I was waiting for!"

Once a legendary figure known as Prince Shotoku, Miko was someone who was born in a prestigious position and had to deal with much gossip ever since she was a little. Due to her age, people believed that she could not understand, but she could and she turned out to be much wiser than anyone expected. However, Miko became unsatisfied with her own mortality and seeked to become immortal, eventually achieving her goal, at the cost of being sealed away for centuries.

Despite being someone of such high status, Miko is a surprisingly casual person who enjoys joking around. Make no mistake, however, when she is serious, she gives off a vibe that feels like she can see right through you and often, she can. Her power to read one's desires allow her to see through people with ease, although she doesn't usually use this power on just anyone she comes across. Miko is a good ally to have, although you might have to deal with the fact she won't see you as an equal.

CurrentlyMiko arrived in Pandora in August and is investigating the unusual circumstances she found herself in, gathering information from the locals and trying to uncover the person responsible for her kidnapping. In the meantime, she's seeking to learn more about the countless unusual individuals that live in Pandora, growing increasingly fascinated by them

« »
    Desire Drive
    Miko can read people's desires in an instant, along with the events that shaped them into having such a desire. She can get such an understanding of a person's character that she can even sometimes predict their future. Perhaps your character could have an interesting encounter with such a person?
    Humanitarian Saint
    In the humans vs non-humans conflict, Miko sides with the humans in most occasions, despite not being one anymore. It could be interesting for conflicting opinions to clash and, perhaps, you might even be able to change her opinion somewhat.
    Royal Blood
    Having previously been a legendary ruler, Miko knows quite a bit about politics and such. It could be interesting for her to meet with other governors or people who are or were in positions of power.
    The Tao
    Miko is a Taoist and while she's not particularly interested in disciples, she's could potentially take in some students if the interest is there! Just expect some rough treatment from her, as she doesn't see her disciples as much more than servants

Mezo Shoji

My Hero Academia

[​IMG]
    "Still... this is no time to let our emotions get the better of us."

A boy who, in spite of his freaky and unsettling appearance, wants nothing more than to be a hero. Shoji is well aware of the fact that his appearance and abilities would be enough to leave some people more disturbed than relieved to see him and while he can't hide his arms without compromising his effectiveness, he does at least try to keep his face hidden to minimize the impact he will have on people

Shoji is reserved, not speaking much unless he has a reason to or someone approaches first. Despite this, he does like other people and even get attached fairly quickly. If you become friends with him, you have a very loyal ally who would do anything to help keep you safe, at least, as long as it's within his moral compass.

CurrentlyA recent arrival, so he's going to be trying to understand how Pandora works and what he's going to do with his life here. Obviously, being a hero is something he can continue working towards, but the fact he's been taken away from his school means he's going to be a little lost for a while.

« »
    One Freaky Boi
    There's no hiding the fact that Shoji's appearance is freaky, meaning most people would probably be put off on a first glance, which he wouldn't be surprised by so... depending on how extreeme your character's reaction to him would be, this could be a fun first meeting
    Superhero in the Making
    Shoji is a superhero in training, so anything from meeting other superheroes, fighting villains and maybe even finding someone who would be willing to mentor him is on the table with him!
    Friends Like You
    It would be fun for Shoji to meet other people that are like him in that they're not bad people, but have some aspect about them that leads people to be wary of them. He would be able to sympathize and I could see some nice friendships being made that way.
    True Beauty is Inside
    It would be really cute if Shoji managed to find love in Pandora. It's not something that he's particularly looking for, so it would have to be a slow burn kind of thing, but I would love if he could find a special someone for himself around that doesn't care about how he looks.

#7 FullMoon, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 2:54 AM
  8. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Ayano Tateyama

HERE'S YOUR DAMN PLOT. It's not much, but @Sephiroth would find Ayano deeply disconcerting if they ever happened to meet. He's not a bad person by any means, but he's very, very calm, rational, and kind of disconnected from the people around them and emotions in general. It's really just a byproduct of how he was raised, so people like Ayano, who feel things very strongly and very openly kind of... unsettle him. And also it's worth mentioning that her weird eye power would go beyond unsettling him. It would legit freak him the fuck out. But I mean it's also an interesting premise bc Seph's so fucked up in his own head that he probably couldn't articulate just how shitty his life's been even if he wanted to. The memories and whatnot are all there, he just... can't really articulate them. Or doesn't want to. Whatever.

LOOK LONG STORY SHORT HE'S PITIFUL AND HE NEEDS NICE PEOPLE TO DO THE FRIENDSHIP SO HE DOESN'T EVENTUALLY SNAP AND GO INSANE AND TRY TO DESTROY THE WORLD.

FullMoon likes this.
  9. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Jack

dkjfhdjkfdhsfkdjsh AYANO WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT SEPH

She doesn't really use her power all that often, only if she really needs to and she prefers to keep it hidden otherwise, but she'd definitely be nice to him and try to make friends with him even if he's going to be difficult. Her best friend at school was a real mess himself so she's used to people like him.

Maybe if Seph showed that he doesn't really understand things the same way she does, Ayano could feel like she could show how it was for her when she was growing up and potentially show him how a proper family is like?

10. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @FullMoon

tbf Sephiroth is the type who is comically difficult without meaning to be. 99% of the time it doesn't occur to him that he's being 'difficult' at all. HE'S JUST A VERY EMOTIONALLY STUNTED SHIT. But yeah no he's genuinely good at heart, he's just spent his entire life in a militaristic/scientific environment, so he has some p epic struggles to understand 'normal' people and how they live their lives. GIVE HIM TIME, AYANO. HE'LL OPEN UP A WEE BIT. MAYBE.

I think eventually the whole 'show him a proper family' thing would be interesting, but I feel like it's something that could either go really well, or... emotionally cripple him even more. Because lbr, right now the main reason that Sephiroth is so okay with his life is because he doesn't even understand that things could have been different? It's like a whale telling an antelope what it's like to spent their whole life in the ocean - there's simply no way to really communicate exactly how it feels.

SO YEAH I FEEL LIKE HER BEING ABLE TO SHOW HIM VERY CLEARLY would actually cause more harm than good. Maybe not immediately, but it would start grating at him. SO THANKS FOR THAT POTENTIAL SHIT SHOW, AYANO.

FullMoon likes this.
  11. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Jack

The first step in solving a problem is acknowledging it exists. It might be painful but at the same time I feel like it could be good for some character growth on Seph's part? Like, idk, he might be bothered by the fact his life was actually really damn shitty and but that could also lead him to just, try to change that and seek to make bonds with people?

AYANO JUST WANTS TO HEEEEELP

12. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @FullMoon

TRRUUUEE. It depends on the situation and circumstance since he's already really really inclined to going insane when he's confronted with information that breaks down the walls he's got up. BUT at least in this case he wouldn't... really have the option to hole himself away and stress himself into a mental break. BUT YEAH I MEAN IF THEY MEET AND IT PANS OUT THAT WAY I WOULD BE DOWN FOR AYANO TO SHOW HIM THE WOORRRLLDD -snort-

13. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Jack

SOUNDS GOOD. We'll see how it pans out. Ayano arrives in Pandora in early July and otherwise has free space at the last week of July and also all of August after the 8th so whatever date works out for you is fine for me!

Also! How should they meet? Ayano admittedly wouldn't go into the wilderness by herself a lot because she's been advised against it already heh

14. Andii

Andii Player

Here we goooooo~! Feel free to edit/toss out/burn anything that doesn't work!

Greed & Wolfgang

So Wolfgang is getting involved in the seedier side of Pandora. As in he's spiraling really hard and is going to wind up arrested by the end of the season (because I'm mean to him). So I'm looking to get him involved in more crime like things. He's a brawler and a bit of a thief. He's grumpy and looking for fights which brings me to Greed's bar. Maybe Wolfgang can show up, hearing about a "job" or other that someone is looking to hire for at the bar in one of the booths, things go south and a fight breaks out? Or maybe Greed could be someone looking for some muscle or someone who can get past locks? IDK! I like Greed, so sue me. Basically anytime in July would be good for Wolfgang!

Ema & Faile

I believe these two ladies would run into each other with their line of work. Maybe we can swing them being friends if they mesh well? Faile is an investigator in the DoI and she's recently (this season) gotten her first high profile case under her belt. Maybe she can come to Ema with some of the evidence/details to see what they can put together that way? It'd be earlier in the season for this.

Brigitte & Brunnhilde

We were going to do a thing with them and I think we forgot. Or maybe I forgot. I'm good at that sometimes! Brunnhilde isn't a criminal and isn't evil, but she's certainly got a mean streak in her in her current state. She also has a spaceship that she likely doesn't maintain herself. Maybe she can come to Brigitte for some help because she crashed it while drunk flying.... again? 10/10 Brunn is such a responsible government employee. She always crashes out in the middle of no where and not into buildings, bless her.

15. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Andii

Greed & Wolfgang
    Greed would find it pretty handy to have someone like Wolfgang around! Being both a brawler and a skilled thief, I could see Greed offering him a job as a bouncer at his bar while having him also act as a thief and some extra muscle when he's doing more criminal stuff!

Ema & Faile
    Funnily enough, Ema herself is working on a big case starting late June, a case that involves magic which is something she really doesn't know how to deal with. I could see them discussing matters of their own cases with each other and potentially forming a friendship out of it!

Brigitte & Brunnhilde
    Yeah we did plot something with them before! Brigitte has never worked on fixing up a space ship before, but she would be pretty willing to give it a try, though she would also ask a bunch of questions along the way lol. She has a tendency to wander around, so maybe Brunnhilde could just happen to crash somewhere nearby and Brigitte goes to investigate?

Andii likes this.
  16. Andii

Andii Player

Weeeee!

Greed & Wolfgang

Sweet deal. So does that work for the thread idea? Would sometime early July work?

Ema & Faile

That sounds great! Faile knows a few things about magic in relation to her own world but has stayed away from it because that's what you do in her world if you ain't actually doing the magic yourself. Mostly. ANYWAY, it would be fun to RP them together! Faile's case kicks off in June-ish (I believe?). What dates would work for Ema?

Brigitte & Brunn

Ofc, I just forget things. Whoops. So I can have a thread where Brunn just shows up at Brigitte's shop and be like "fix it"? If so what dates work for you?

FullMoon likes this.
  17. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Andii

Greed & Wolfgang
    Yeah! That should be fine! Greed only has two threads in this season so pretty much any date in July should work!

Ema & Faile
    Yeah Ema is very out of her depth when it comes to this stuff so she would appreciate some help lol. Her case starts on June 26th and other than July 3rd or 5th she should be free for meeting with Faile and discussing cases anytime!

Brunnhilde & Brigitte
    Brigitte doesn't have a shop per se, as she uses her own home as a workshop, but word of mouth could get Brunn to her since she has been in Cascade Bay for a while now! As for dates, anything except August 17th should work!

Andii likes this.
  18. Andii

Andii Player

Sorry for the delay~!

Greed & Wolfgang
    July works great for this. I can start this one up if you'd like?

Ema & Faile
    Okay! I think I could start this one too!

Brigitte & Brunn
    Also... I think I should start this one.

*I'll just go start them all*

FullMoon likes this.
  19. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    And with the acceptance of Mezo Shoji, my organizer has reached a total of 12 characters and hopefully this is what it'll stay at for the future. I would love some threads for my newcomers, Miko and Shoji!

20. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Ema Skye and @Athena Cykes

These two need to meet up again. Both have the same canon point, too! Anyway, they're both in Pandora Town... Maybe they could run into each other somewhere? Just trying to get the ball rolling.