By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Mack Attack!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Macintosh, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:04 PM.

1. Macintosh

Macintosh Programming Princess

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

Macintosh

EST, female, 18

About MeHello, all! I'm a college freshman majoring in data science. I have many interests, including Star Wars, journaling, playing several instruments, and math. Yes, I actually enjoy math! I work at Starbucks, so if you want any drink recommendations or have any questions, let me know!

Roleplay PreferencesI don't really have any preferences. I'll do any and all threads. If I had to pick my favorite kind of thread, it'd be the character-altering, heart racing kind. The kind that can really impact and change your character. Those are so much fun and I feel like they're really engaging!

LimitsNone.

Check out my characters below!

2. Macintosh

Macintosh Programming Princess

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

Leia Organa

Star Wars

[​IMG]

AboutThe former Princess of Alderaan is currently finding her way through Pandora by taking it day by day. She's currently staying with a friend in Pandopolis, but hopes to be able to make a life for herself in Elysium eventually. At first glance, Leia can seem starchy in her mannerisms, but when you get to know her, you'll learn that she's actually kind and caring. However, she is also extremely stubborn, which can lead to heated debates.

I'd love for her to meet all sorts of people in Pandora!

#2 Macintosh, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:05 PM
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 10:32 AM