By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Magic all around

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Castiel, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

December 15th, Year 7

@Stiles Stilinski

[​IMG]
    Golden sunrays kept hiding behind a small gathering of gray clouds, as though a wild game of two elements had started. A thick layer of soft snow had already covered every street and building, looking like a blanket of pure white. Noon had arrived and numerous markings had been made on top of a colorless and formerly empty canvas, since footprints crisscrossed each other in a labyrinth of pathways.

A few stray flakes had began to fall minutes ago, dancing weightlessly in intricate patterns. Castiel had just arrived and realized how his breaths kept creating a rhythm of pale puffs upon escaping from his slightly chapped lips, each one lasting for a mere instant before vanishing into thin air. Judging from previous experience, this was probably a cold day for most humans. Nevertheless, his rigid posture endured.

In actuality, his high tolerance in unpleasant weather conditions seemed to successfully prevent any short of discomfort. Fortunately, sustaining a strong vessel had proved a relatively easy process. Therefore, taking a casual stroll around a magical village required no particular effort. Admittedly though, due to a limited amount of knowledge concerning its history or origin, Hogsmeade had not been his choice.

Stiles had texted him earlier, suggesting a meeting. Setting aside some troubling thoughts, Castiel had accepted without hesitation. In all honesty, after everything they had been through, a break from reality would surely help. Either from a simple walk or a casual discussion, he hoped to support his young friend.

Stiles Stilinski likes this.
  2. Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski Teen Wolf

Helper at Daye Investigations
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    It’d been snowing for a while now. Stiles had dressed warmly, with a scarf, gloves and a winter hat, but thankfully, it wasn’t too cold. While he hadn’t really thought on what he’d be doing today, he thought now it was a good of a time as ever to go to Hogsmeade.

While he’d only ever heard of the place in those books, it was cool to see it in a real life rendition. There were like, a LOT of opportunities here. Be it from reagents to freaking food, this was a cool place.

He’d wanted to get Scott and Derek to come with him, but they were both busy with work. Stiles thankfully didn’t have to go to work at noon, but he’d have to go later. So, he texted Castiel to see if he was interested.

It’d been a while since they last talk—basically, since they managed to close off the Nogitsune in his brain. It was working, but it still felt...weird. He could swear he’d hear knocking sometimes, but he knew it didn’t sound like someone knocking a door.

Hopefully, this would get him back into normality, what with him going to the Schola and working. When he noticed Castiel—still not wearing anything warm like a normal person—he waved towards the angel. “Glad you made it, dude. How’s it going?”

#2 Stiles Stilinski, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  3. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    According to the rumors, the village was a place of magic and wonder. The type of sorcery from the angel’s world was usually accompanied by evil. However, this world had provided new knowledge and had taught him that not all witches walked down a dark path. So, a visit gave the impression of a safe choice and would hopefully lift Stiles spirit. Soon enough he spotted the boy.

The young man waved at him, yet, the impassive expression remained upon the seraph’s face. A brief moment of silence followed, allowing the boy to greet him. “Hello, Stiles.” His deep, gravelly voice was tinged with the unearthly calmness which had develop into a mark trait for the angel. Although concern rose within, he refused to let any short of emotion to become apparent.

“It is going...” The struggle to reply served as a clear indication regarding the lack of proper social skills. “Alright.” He added after a few seconds of thought. Frankly, the celestial creature had been trying really hard to understand humanity’s mannerism and the way that people tended to work within a community. “How are you?” The question was tinged with a hint of concern.

4. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Stiles was used to Cas’ stiff demeanor. The angel was a slow learner, but he’s definitely got a few things here and there when it came to human interaction. Compared to how he first was and that weird phase with the dream world, Cas was definitely better.

The young man shrugged at his question. “He’s...silent. I almost feel like I’m me again. Almost.” It was still a bit weird, but as long as mister ‘I will hurt all your friends while you watch’ is under lock and key, Stiles was happy.

He wanted to be happy and hang out with his friends without worrying about them dying because of an evil spirit hijacking his body.

“So! What do you wanna see first?”

Castiel likes this.
  5. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    The angel nodded softly in approval. “Good.” A heavy burden lifted from his shoulders when he heard that the wall he had created within the young man’s mind was still working properly. From Castiel’s point of view, the teenager deserved a perfectly normal life.

Changing the subject into a lighter one seemed like the best choice. “I have not visited this village before.” He admitted while his bright sky-colored eyes swept around the location. In all honesty, the seraph had not particular preferences about the areas they would see.

“The rumors refer to the place as the home of witches with no ill intentions.” His words managed to surprise him because of the differences with those who wielded magic back at his own world.

“Finding out additional information about their charms interests me. There is a shop with a large collection of potions.” In all honesty, a small part of him believed that his friend would actually enjoy a couple of harmless potions or rare candy.

6. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Me neither—it’ll definitely be an adventure,” he replied excitedly. It was always cool to see what Pandora had to offer and this place looked awesome! He was certain this was a place from a book, and the shops sounded like the ones from the book.

“I’m almost 90% sure this place is from a book series,” he continued, “So, I definitely want to go to Honeydukes and all the place with food. To stock—when am I ever gonna find an opportunity for them? But first—to the potion place!”

7. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    The seraph glanced at Stiles as the teenager explained that the location belong to some work of literature. If the village had been included to a book series, then the visit would surely prove quite unique and a true adventure. They made their way through the streets while his friend expressed the desire to try the food.

“I can taste every molecule but you should try.” Castiel said seconds before reaching their first destination. The large sign on the frame of the large window right above the door wrote ‘J. Pippin's Potions’ and the angel walked confidently through the entrance. A small golden bell was hanging on the door with the mere purpose to introduce the guests. The sound echoed through the shop as he stepped inside and waited for Stiles.

Indeed a large collection of potions occupied several shelves attached to the walls while others rested upon tables. The celestial creature took his time to examine the labels and the properties of each liquid. One particular vial drew his attention and Castiel picked up the tiny bottle. “Felix Felicis, commonly known as Liquid Luck.”

He approached the cash desk, albeit hesitantly. Despite not knowing whether he should trust the witches, he chose to show a little faith. Thankfully they accepted Pandora’s money and moments later he returned by the young man’s side while securing the vial inside the pocket of his beige trench coat. “There is a variety of potions. Have you found anything to your liking? If not, we can head to Honeydukes.”

8. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Cas. My dude. Sometimes, you just need to experience things just for the heck of it and enjoy it. Sure, you might be able to taste every molecule, but it’s the whole that makes food great. Like pizza.”

They entered the shop and were by the sight of many bottles and people talking and commenting about it. As Stiles scanned the labels and the like, he could confirm that yeah, this was definitely from the Harry Potter books. Kind of weird, but then again, so is seeing Darth Vader in Pandora (and not arrested for all the shit he’s done).

Cas found a potion he liked while Stiles was still browsing, but it was then he noticed a few purple potion vials labeled ‘Potion for Dreamless Sleep’. It had a small description and when he asked one of the helpers there, she said that it’d basically let one sleep with no dreams or nightmares.

Stiles was lost in his thoughts when Cas asked him if he found something he liked. “Yeah, gimme a sec.” He went to the cashier and asked for five vials of that potion in a safe bag and all that. Thankfully, they did just that, even waving a wand and saying a spell to make it sturdy.

As he paid them and took the bag, he looked over at the angel. “Now, I’m good. Let’s go to the sweets!” He replied as they made their way to the store with the sign: Honeydukes.

“Holy...crap. This is awesome.”

Castiel likes this.
  9. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    The seraph’s vessel did not require sustenance during the possession. However, a time had occur when he had consumed a few hundred burgers. Of course back then he had been under the influence of the Third Horseman, Famine. Therefore, he would not describe it as an enjoyable situation.

The teenager’s comment about the way a celestial creature experienced food showed the lack of understanding. Frankly, Castiel could not taste the whole. “I can not eat. It’s...” He paused in order to search for the appropriate word to describe his perspective. “Overwhelming. Disgusting even.”

Averting his gaze in though indicated that he did not really know how to explain. Thankfully, the conversation did not deter them from investing in potions and the angel did not fail to notice the young man’s choice. Apparently, Stiles continued to have trouble falling into a dreamless sleep.

Despite feeling a little concerned, Castiel decided not to ask any questions. Showing his worries could easily ruing the lighter mood the meeting. Instead, he simply followed his friend to the store called ‘Honeydukes’. They entered the shop and Stiles immediately display his enthusiasm.

“I detect excitement in your voice.” The comment sounded as a mere observation. Castiel’s bright blue eyes fell upon the various shelves. A large barrel of Every Flavour Beans, succulent-looking sweets, creamy chunks of nougat and ‘Special Effects’ candy were only a few of the products.

10. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    At Cas’ response on eating, Stiles frowned as the angel never mentioned this before. “So, what? You don’t eat? How do you get energy then?” He asked in a curious tone, not wanting to probe further if the guy didn’t want to.

After they got their potions, they moved to Honeydukes and Stiles was trying not to hyperventilate since this place looked so cool. He didn’t have that much of a sweet tooth but when would he ever get the chance to taste any of this?

The elderly couple owning the shop greeted them and Stiles was assaulted by an aroma of...wow, lots of things. At the angel’s comment, he chuckled. “You bet I am! While I’m not that much of a sweet fan, Honeydukes was a fictional place in a book in my world—so yeah. Now I got a chance to try all this. All winter! This is so cool.”

He moved to one of the places that looked like it had floating cupcakes and nougats but he did keep an eye out for the special effects kind. He noticed that Cas was near the barrel, “Hey Cas? Word of advice, stay away from the barrel.”

11. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    The angel thought of the most appropriate answer to the question about eating. “No, I don’t. My grace is strong enough to sustain my vessel.” Perhaps a simple explanation would suffice. Before he knew it, they were inside the colorful shop with the countless sweets surrounding them.

“Trying every product would not be a wise choice.” After a brief pause, his voice echoed in the store again. “Your body has a limited amount of sugar which can metabolize before beginning to experience unpleasant side effects.” The comment sounded serious, yet, a little absentminded.

Perhaps the lack of focus resulted from the fact that his bright blue eyes kept scanning the variety of candy upon the shelves. Then his friend’s advice about staying away from a specific item managed to catch his attention. Although he froze on his heels, the seraph looked at the young boy.

A soft frown was drawn across his features when the teenager suggested that he should stay away from the barrel. He blinked before his gaze traveled a few times between the Beans and Stiles. “Why?” The question was tinged with sincere confusion since he failed to see the danger.

Then the owner approached and spoke to him. ‘Go on, son. Try one.’ The celestial creature tilted his head to the side. “I am not your...” He started to say, yet, the comment was cut short upon noticing the soft expression upon the old man’s face. The hint of a smile curled the Castiel’s lips.

“Thank you.” Ignoring his friend’s suggestion and hint of hesitations that had crept into his min, he finally took a jelly and tried it. Immediately the profound disapproval of the flavor got written on his features.

12. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “Okay, I guess that’s an angel thing. Still, you’re missing out on awesome foods; like curly fries.” Stiles replied. Cas had explained to him somethings about angels; mostly the basics since whenever they did talk about the angel’s supernatural stuff.

Cas acting like a mother hen was kind of funny since the others did it every now and then. “Thanks, walking encyclopedia. But don’t worry about it, Cas. I’m just gonna save things up,” he said as he checked the chocolates.

Of course, Stiles hadn’t heard the ‘why’ question, before he saw the angel swallowing the bean. The teen cringed as he saw Castiel’s face change.

“Shit, did you eat one? I meant to avoid them since they can literally be any flavor. Like, anything. Even vomit flavor—why, I don’t know, someone has a sick sense of humor. What does it taste like?”