HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Maple Sweet

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Phantom Maple, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid

A Dash of Maple

Phantom Maple's Place

About MeHello beautiful peoples. Phantom Maple here. I've… actually been here for a while, though mostly ghosting in the background. Like a phantom, y'know?

I Live with my roommate, we are like sisters, and her amazing little guy. I am regularly looking after him, so posting time will be limited, but I will do my best. Feel free to nudge me after a week to make sure I remember.

Roleplay PreferencesI am open to a variety of plots, occasional one offs or longer overarching stories. I do prefer threads to have some kind of goal in mind rather than just “let's have our characters meet and see what happens from there” as it gives us something to nudge towards should there be a lull in the thread.

Relationships. I like to see those take time to build for the most part. Though occasionally there could be a pair of characters that just click, or someone could give a bad first impression, or just instantly rub each other the wrong way. Romance should take time to grow, of course, though one sided relationships and crushes are fun too.

As for post length, I like to write what feels right for a given post. Sometimes that is more, sometimes less, but I will always try to give at least a few things your character can pick up on for a reply.

LimitsNot one for sexual contents or explicit gore. That is all I can think of, will update this if anything does come up.

Check out my characters below!

2. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid

Callie

Splatoon

[​IMG]
    Callie is an Inkling, a race of Squid people that took over after flooding killed all life on land. To her, humans are a relic of the past, much like dinosaurs. Back home, she was a pop idol, but would prefer to take advantage of a little time away from the spotlight for now. She is energetic, friendly, open, a little self centered and reckless but very loyal, known to be clumsy, especially when vehicles are involved, loves excitement and food, and hates flying. She has powers typical of her species that allow her to change in hue, transform into a squid, produce coloured ink and be a bit stronger and more durable than a typical human. She is physically unable to swim.

Character GoalsMostly Callie is looking for a place to stay and a way to support herself, for now. She is certainly worried about her cousin, and a little lonely, so friends would be a big deal too.

Plot Ideas• Meeting her first human. “Different dimension? I thought this was a time travel thing!”

• Finding a job- either going on a job hunt or meeting an employer and convincing them to give her a chance. Maybe some on site mishaps that could get her in trouble or even looking for a new job again.

• Anything linked to music and dancing, maybe show her the local night life.

• Food- she loves trying new food in the search to discover the best of the best.

• Other exciting sports/activities. Want someone to make you look good at the skate park by comparison? Or a travel buddy to explore that cool spooky house?

• Mischief. Callie could be coerced into doing something she shouldn't, particularly if she believes it won't do too much damage.

• Flash mob. Just a thought for a small running plot.

3. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    Extra space
    Just in case​

4. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    Extra space
    Just in case​

5. Nyami

Nyami Player

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Phantom Maple I know next to nothing about Splatoon but I wouldn't mind a thread with @Callie and @C.A. Rotwang! Maybe something random, like Callie could be practicing singing out in public and gets some (negative) attention from Rotwang? Hah, could be funny.

6. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    @Nyami

A confrontation like that sounds hella fun. Beginning in April I have been planning to have her do some busking for extra cash, so him catching her singing in public is crazy likely.

Nyami likes this.
  7. Nyami

Nyami Player

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Phantom Maple Any day in April is perfect! Except for the 5th, since I have a thread on that date. Would Callie ever be found in either Misty Hollow or Pandora Town? Rotwang usually hangs out there the most.

Phantom Maple likes this.
  8. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    You are in luck, she is pretty much restricted to PT for now

Nyami likes this.
  9. Nyami

Nyami Player

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Phantom Maple Great! Would you rather write a starter or should I? I'm fine either way but I can take time with starters sometimes.

10. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    @Nyami
    I think this scenario makes more sense for Callie to begin.

Nyami likes this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Player

Alignment:
    True Neutral