By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

March Recs: Ark City Characters

Discussion in 'Community Recognitions' started by Octi, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Ark City Characters

March Community Recognitions ♦ March 5 - 12 ♦ Raine Pick

Time to spotlight those characters living on the Ark. I mean who live in Ark City! ;]

Guidelines
    • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
    • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
    • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
    • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
    [​IMG]

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
    [blockquote][h=1]@Character Name[/h]
    Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Weenie

Weenie Best Friend Generator 2k19

Professional Good Boi
    Race:
    Wild Dog
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

@Ren Amamiya, @Makoto Niijima, @Shiho Suzui, @Yuuki Mishima, @Goro Akechi, @Futaba Sakura, @Tatsuya Suou, @Jun Kurosu (basically the entire Persona squad iibr)

THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL DRAGGED ME INTO PERSONA HELL AND THEY ARE ALL THE MOST AWESOME GROUP OF WRITERS EVER!! I have laughed with these characters, cried with them, seen them cope with their pasts, and watched them slowly rise from the ashes again. All of them bring something unique to the table that no other character among them has. They're a diverse group of teenagers brought together by the rebellious spirits that dwell within them. Most of the time, they get along with each other, but then other times, the circumstances they face on an individual level completely blows that out of the park. I love each of these characters so much and I'm super grateful to be writing alongside all of them!! <333

3. Fleet

Fleet gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.

@Riza Hawkeye

Ah, what would Ark City be without its devoted hard working chief of police Raza Hawkeye? The lady is a tough, hard working warrior woman who never gives up! On top of that @Twist is a master of networking a whole lot of intriguing, interesting plots for her and it is nice to get taken along for the ride for this characters life is never dull.

@Skye

Oh Skye, you beautiful hacker child! I LOVE ODDIE'S SKYE! She's so interesting and seeing this character twist and grow as @Oddie takes her through all kind of new experiences is honestly one of the things I most enjoy seeing. I just can't wait to see what Oddie does with her next and I hope to have her befriend or make enemies of more of my characters! = )

@Richard Grayson-Santiago

So then we have the mess that is the lovable Dick Grayson, the batboy with the confirmed best ass. But Dick Grayson is much more than that, he is a loyal police detective solving all kinds of cases for Ark City's police. He is the older brother trying (and failing) to look out for all his younger siblings. He is a man with a messy love life (eloped and with a mistress, oh Dick *facepalm*) Yet somehow we're still routing for the guy because he is so interesting and so likeable (most of the time!) I honestly cannot wait to see what kind of mess @Wulfdaguy throws him into next!

4. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

@Ruby Rose

what even is ark city without the one and only rubmate

5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

@Richard Grayson-Santiago

ALRIGHT SO. I totally have to mention him here, bc I literally love our marriage-on-first-sight plot so much and all the plotting opportunities it has created!! But especially bc Rich is such a helpful person and support in this certain kind of way for Raphael, and he has committed to this crazy idea that I can't remember who exactly of us had, but I'm so happy about it! This is the kind of plot you can't do with many characters and I'm glad Rich is one of them. Thanks, @Wulfdaguy for writing him like you do, and for plotting this madness with me. I'll also never call him Dick, I'm so sorry.

@Skye

aaaaah, I love Skye so much!! and I love @Oddie for writing her the way she does! this troubled-by-memories and yet so kind woman, who's funny and stubborn, and does her thing and then ends up drunkenly kissing secret agents, it's so relateable I mean what but yes the way she slowly and realistically goes through all that grieving and denial and stuff is so nice to read and I can't get enough of it ♥

@Bellamy Blake

this is a different Bellamy, I know, but I'll never forget the kind of friendship he and Nancy had ;; and I'm still sad about writing his death in the Calamity ;;; may he have a much better time now bc he deserves so much ♥ thanks @Octi for writing him like you do!

@Eliot Waugh

I'm like. so glad. to finally get the chance to plot with Eliot properly ;; bc I love the character so much and I love @Alice's portrayal of him - I'm constantly reading all the Steliot stuff, and those other threads he has? (like the one with the cock chicken?? iconic.) Eliot is the kind of guy you'll be glad to have in your friend circle, and at your party, and just generally in your life, even if it's as your archenemy. He deserves so much, even if this version doesn't remember all the crazy shit that's been going down at home, and I'm happy to have Margo be a part of his life again now!

@Isabelle Lightwood

she's such a wonderful roommate and friend and soulmate to my vampire son ♥ so skilled and smart and holy so warm and loyal, and always protecting her extended family. she's such a supportive, pure soul and I'm so so so happy about the way @Raine writes her, like. there was a time way back when I was so scared I'd have to deal with someone who ships Rizzy romantically - and while I would have accepted that, of course, to each their own - I love this deep friendship between them so much more! they've bonded so beautifully and she's always there for Raphael, which, thank you, he needs it more than he lets on. also Shiloh is the cutest, that's just facts.

6. Raine

Raine raccoon city survivor
    Community Relations Division

Warrior
    Race:
    Werewolf
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

@Raphael Grayson-Santiago

a little preface - much like Ghost, I was really scared regarding shipping preferences that I actually asked Ghost if they shipped Rizzy. Sure I would have accepted if the answer was yes, but I'm not one who ships the two romantically. To me they are far better off as friends - and there is a reason why they are platonic soulmates who will always be there for one another. Yes, we're fixing mistakes the show made lbr here.

Raphael is someone who is so important to Izzy and has helped her, even though she was the reason for his addiction. He is there for her, as much as she is for him, despite his fears and worries at times. And man, seeing him react to Izzy after he arrived again broke my heart and I'm sorry show!Izzy did that to you.

I'm looking forward to more things between these two and the pure friendship they deserve. Thank you Ghost, for everything, and I'm so thrilled you are here and playing Raphael. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.