HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private margaritaville

Discussion in 'Horizon' started by Jefferson McDonough, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Jefferson McDonough

Race:
    Human

MAY 10
    BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING
    taken out of my soul

"Hey, boss!" he called from where he standing beneath a tent he'd set up exactly for this purpose. It had started with one margarita and then a request for another one, and soon enough, Seaplane was known around Horizon for his skill in making margaritas. Yeah. He was a beast, that was for sure.

And yet, he hadn't managed to flag down Bobbie so that he could see her face when she took a sip of one of his face margaritas. Especially since the expression he was most used to was that scary one. They'd admittedly gotten off on the wrong foot all that time ago, but she was totally easing into him.

He hadn't broken any planes lately.

So there she was, strolling on past him and Alex was quick to put down the shaker in his hand as he jogged after her. "Wait, wait! Come on, you can't be that busy, come over here and check out these margaritas." A grin tugged at the corners of his lips. "Everyone's talking about them."

Bobbie Draper likes this.
  2. Bobbie Draper

Bobbie Draper The Expanse

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Not that she'd ever tell Seaplane, but Bobbie had come down here specifically to try his margaritas. He'd been making a lot of noise about them almost since she'd hired him, and as gruff and professional as Bobbie could be, she liked to show her people that she was there.

As she came up to his stall Bobbie made like she was going to walk right past it just to fuck with him - she'd been saying she'd get down here for weeks now, but something always seemed to come up. Sure enough, Jefferson came jogging after her, calling her bluff. She stopped and turned to face him, making a show of rolling her eyes like it was a huge inconvenience. It might have even been convincing if not for the smirk tugging at her lips.

"Don't get your panties all twisted up, Seaplane," she said companionably, and reached out to clap him on the shoulder. "'Course I'll try your margaritas. I don't expect them to hold a candle to Martian drinks, but I'm sure you do okay." That wasn't really fair, though. There was just something about the air and the specific type of fungus grown on Mars that made for a particularly strong liquor. She had yet to come across anything like it in Pandora.

Jefferson McDonough likes this.
  3. Jefferson McDonough

Race:
    Human

BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING
    taken out of my soul

She rolled her eyes in that very Bobbie way he had come to know. She was his boss, but she also wasn’t like those retail bosses he’d heard so much about. Before Jumanji, Alex had never had a job before, and honestly, what kind of eighteen year old got to say that piloting planes was his first job? Although, well … was that really true? His first job had been fixing them and his only payment had probably been not going to jail. He was just gonna casually pretend that had never happened, just like he’d never crashed one of those x-wings either.

In the end, though, she marched over, clearly deciding that all the chatter around town about these margaritas made them worth the try. And Alex was proud to say that it wasn’t just him making noise about them. He didn’t need to when his Jumanji superpower was literally making incredible margaritas.

“I think you’ll be surprised,” he decided with a smile, turning on his heel to return the short way back to the stall, picking up the shaker again and setting about making her the startings of a margarita. “So, we’ve got a few options. We can go basic, or I’ve got this new spicy watermelon margarita people are loving. Or we can go blood orange.”

Bobbie Draper likes this.