HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open May the Father of Understanding Guide Us

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Haytham Kenway, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Visenya Targaryen

Visenya Targaryen A Song of Ice and Fire

Heey! I'm very interested, actually. Their philosophy is definitely something Visenya would agree with; she'd conquered a continent with her siblings in her canon, governed by more or less the same idea: you people of Westeros are helpless without us, we'll guide and rule you, for the sake of your progress. Arguably, she was right, but that's a completely diffetent point.

So, she could be an agent or maybe join the order, why not? Speaking of bodyguards, she's a highly skilled swordswoman, who also has a dragon, so she can convincingly play the role of a bodyguard and... dunno spy on someone? Or something? XD so, I think she has the skills, personality and philosophy of an ally or a member. And I guess she'd like being a member of a secret society.

Also, speaking of gods, if you wanna do something about it, I also play Mr. Wednesday, who isn't exactly a Pandoran god, but an American god, so... dunno, maybe sometimes in the future?

2. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    @Visenya Targaryen
    I'm so sorry but when I read this I burst out into laughing imagining Haytham's face when she's like 'I have a Mount that I can use for missions is that okay?'

'Oh lovely! I love horses what breed is she-.' *giant ass dragon plops it's butt down from the sky shaking the earth* '...... ohmy.'

First off: yesssss Haytham would love to have both a badass Lady like herself with his philosophy on board combined with the fact that she has a fucking dragon. If you are saying maybe she joins his bodyguard trope for coin and then maybe Haytham realizes quickly that she's also of the mindset of Templars, introduces her to the fact that this bodyguard job is a bit more than that ;) We could run a thread after she gets hired on as a bodyguard and she and Haytham get to talking. I feel like her having a dragon would be a huuuuge conversation starter <.<

Also with Mr. Wednesday!
    I mean: as long as he's okay with Haytham asking him ten thousand questions. Dude has been researching gods and such and 'precursors' since he was a wee eleven year old tyke. He'd probably be interested to hear gods have their own wars and such. idk how much Wednesday would like Haytham though <.< The whole thief thing suggests he'd be more into Assassins than Templars at the end of the day. But you are right! It would be fun depending on the context >D Maybe later Haytham can harass him about his god powers.

Visenya Targaryen likes this.
  3. Visenya Targaryen

Visenya Targaryen A Song of Ice and Fire

@Haytham Kenway

It's fine, now I'm laughing xD this is gonna be epic! XD I really want to thread this out noowwww hahaha!
    Excellent idea, let's do it! :D I like everything you suggested. It's gonna be awesome, especially when he learns that she has a dragon. I'll DM you to decide on date and location ;)

Oh, this is an interesting idea. Wednesday doesn't really go around telling everyone he's a god, but given his knowledge, I think Haytham might recognise him? The ravens, one eye, and the fact that his name's Wednesday might be good enough clues xD so yes, I'd be up for it xD

Haytham Kenway likes this.
  4. Chief Judge Hershey

Chief Judge Hershey Judge Dredd

Head - Dept. of Justice
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    All right all RIGHT time for responses!

~ Lex Luthor
    Yeaaahhh boyyyy! Okay, well, depending on how you'd like to do this, we can have that be Lex's "in" to the organisation - after his investigations catch Haytham's attention, they can have themselves a nice little meeting over some fine drinks to discuss what this means, and an agreement can be reached there. What sort of timeframe would be good? Lex isn't exactly overburdened in Winter, so I'm good for any time!
    obviously we'll deal with Lex actually investigating stuff too, I just thought we'd get a timeframe going first!

~ Judge Hershey
    Bruh sounds good! It'd also be a good way for her to get to know @Claude Frollo a bit better, seeing as I feel like she's only heard of him by reputation at this point. I'd be down with some combination of "wow they're good at sorting stuff out, eh" and "they're lobbyists for policy, you say? Nothing to read into there!"
    I guess as this is a more minor link, the date isn't super important, but again - what timeframe would be good for The Gang?

~ Lonnie Machin
    Fockin new world order up to their usual tricks, is it
    Anyway, yeah! This seems perfect - perhaps this one is for further down the line, as you say, once the Gang has got things properly established and is actually up and running. For now, he can just notice the occasional thread, but not spot anything to attract a more thorough investigation - yet!

5. Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi Persona

Police Detective
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Haytham Kenway
    I mean, impressionable young man finding an authoritarian society where power equals peace and turning away from what he originally sought? The only way to get this boy closer is to let him speaking Gaelic

But yes! He's already a pretty powerful ally with the Metaverse, and can definitely keep Haytham and the rest of the good Templars away from Mental Shutdown if anyone like his old friends decided to mark him as a target. But, he is going to be involved heavily in Pandora Town's police force as a current detective (and possible eventually find rank therein after a while). I'd think that he would definitely get involved with Haytham through that, meeting the bodyguards and watching their operations in Silverpool and the rest of the town!

6. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    @Chief Judge Hershey Aye, it'll probably start off like they are just lobbyists, supporting laws that cut down on the crime rate, that like to stay anonymous. They particularly like laws that outlaw..... ASSASSINS so yah know: Assassins going after a lobbyist group that wants to cut down on paid killers wow what shock <<< Hershey's reaction I'm assuming to the Assassin v. Templar war lol.

I'm sadly not real sure when we are gonna get around to Frollo. I'll have to come back to you when we got a recruitment date set for him ;) It'll be established with the current attempted assassination brainstorm.

@Lonnie Machin Feel free to start snooping those threads >D when we got stuff settled we'll hit u up for nonsense, bo

@Goro Akechi
    Get ready to be Haytham's favorite Son. He's gonna teach you all the cool things about Secret Templar Agent life. You'll love it.

How about something in early February/late January? This gives you time to get Akechi-chan settled in his job as a Detective, and start snooping on these bodyguards the always seem to be around during super political turning points *eyebrow wiggles*. He meets Haytham, acts his sweet self, Haytham sees right through it, and recruits this boy for the win?

7. Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi Persona

Police Detective
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Haytham Kenway

Sounds perfectly swell to me! I think Akechi would be perfectly in line with his new duties by then, and more than ready to serve the group well enough by then. He's practically free for anytime by then (since he's got nothin' going on right now outside of a meeting with an "old friend".)