HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Megalovania / Crystal's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Crystal Peak, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Megalovania

Deep beneath the light, a spark will now ignite. You will see me now.
    This is our world now.

[​IMG]

About MeHey there, guys! I’m Crystal Peak—you can just call me Crystal. I’m 24 and have studied in the culinary arts. I like cooking and writing; I get a bunch of ideas for personal stories, which have been LONG in the making. xD

I love a variety of movies, shows and video games. I love the fantasy and sci-fi genres but I also love thriller, mystery and horror stories (it's a complex relationship). Usually, the plot and the characters are what needs to get me into some sort of fandom. Sometimes, it can only be the plot, but I tend to be really picky about what I watch/play. If it interests me and I like what I see, then I’m going to watch/play it and I’ll probably like it! :3

Roleplay Preferences & LimitsI usually try to post at least one or two weeks after the reply has been made. Unfortunately, because of my occupation, I work in the summer. It’s during those months (May till September/October) that plots and replies are super low. Mostly because I’m tired and I dunno how the internet connection is when I get there and in my room—like last year, I had a good connection but this year, I didn’t (same place). I’ll have posted in my absence thread on what’s going on like updates and stuff, but in the winter, I’m as free as a bird!

I like all kind of plots as long as there is character development! All the plots. XD Meet and greet threads I’ll only do if we decide on a plot and it’s not just ‘hello, welcome to pandora, blah, blah’.

I have limits when dubious shit is thrown to the mix. I’m mostly comfortable with plotting the super dark stuff with players I know and trust. Since almost all of my characters do deal with dark things looks over to my detective guys, I’m okay with some gore and mind games but only if we’ve talked it through and we’ve agreed on it. And we also tag the thread as Mature, etc.

My big no when it comes to permanent damage to a character—whether mental and/or physical. This applies to more mature/sexual situations as well.

You can read more in my player preferences. It’s kind of old, but it’s mostly up to date.

Anything Else?If you want to talk to me, you can PM or message me on Discord. I can be forgetful sometimes, so don’t be afraid to poke me and stuff like that! :D

My Characters

open needs plots closed​

Bill Cipher
    Stiles Stilinski / The Nogitsune
    Will Graham

#1 Crystal Peak, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill Cipher
    Gravity Falls
    “I only ask for a small favor, in return.”

[​IMG]

Species: Dream Demon

Active threads: 6/12

Introducing Bill Cipher! Liar, monster and snappy dresser, Bill is a dream demon in the form of a triangle. Not pretty intimidating, but this is one dimensional being you don’t want to mess with. He’s the type of guy that finds rearranging someone’s face and bringing pain and chaos on Earth as ‘hilarious’. So yeah; one insane dorito has come to Pandora, so, it’s gonna get weird.

NOTE: Bill can only interact with people in the dreamworld/Mindscape for now, as he doesn’t have a physical form for now. His body will arrive at a later point in Pandora.

CURRENT STATUS: Arrived and is slowly going to spreading his influence. Pandora looks boring—it needs to learn how to party!

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT IDEAS

#2 Crystal Peak, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Stiles Stilinski
    Teen Wolf
    “I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, okay?
    Sarcasm is my only defense.”

[​IMG]

Species: Human

Active threads: 19/12

Meet Stiles Stilinski (his real name is Mieczysław)! Loyal best friend, intelligent nerd, all around a normal teen. Except that his best friend is a werewolf and they’ve fought werewolves, hunters, you name it. All in all, Stiles has a knack for researching the supernatural and is always eager to learn more about the unknown.

CURRENT STATUS: Thanks to his friends, the Nogitsune has been sealed behind a wall...for now. Stiles has been working for Toby Daye as a helper and taking his own cases, hoping that he becomes a P.I. one day. He also decided to take some classes at Schola Praeditos, hoping that it will assist him when facing a supernatural creature, or the Nogitsune.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT IDEAS

The Nogitsune
    “Chaos has come again.”

[​IMG]

Species: Dark Kitsune

They call it Void or Nogitsune. The Nogitsune is a thousand year old dark Kitsune spirit, which craves three things: pain, strife and chaos. Stiles is his vessel, the host as the Nogitsune resides in the teen's body and uses it to his advantage to spread chaos.

CURRENT STATUS: For now, the Nogitsune is dormant, thanks to Castiel’s wall in Stiles’ mind. But a wall can crack, and there will be hell to pay when it emerges again.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT IDEAS

Will Graham
    Hannibal
    “This is my design.”

[​IMG]

Species: Human

Active threads: 11/12

Will Graham is just your everyday normal guy...not. He's an intelligent man with a vivid imagination and pure empathy. This means he's able to relate and take anyone's point of view, especially psychopathic criminals. This scares him, as he fears he might lose his sense of self and become a killer.

CURRENT STATUS: He’s been doing cases at the Department, while still continuing interacting with Abigail and Hannibal. Slowly trying to get more shit done and trying to solve cold cases and alike.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT IDEAS

#3 Crystal Peak, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  4. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    PLACE HOLDER. Just in case

5. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Okay I'm gonna toss my two ladies at you!

@Bill Cipher and @Chise Hatori

I'M AFRAID OF DOING THIS TBH but Chise does have the power to travel to other people's dreams and since Bill is limited to that space currently he could potentially end up stumbling upon her? And the girl is kinda naive so he could potentially trick her too and just generally do bad things to her that the poor girl really doesn't deserve but... I dunno maybe this can work out? It probably won't.

@Dorian Pavus and @Byakuren Hijiri

They're both mages that most likely use different techniques. I've been wanting Byakuren to meet some of the other mages in Pandora now that she's done with her temple. She's also affiliated with Raphael, so that's another common ground between the two as well. I feel like they could become good friends!

6. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey there, @FullMoon! How's it going? :)

Bill Cipher & Chise HatoriOMG, CHISE! I love the Ancient Magus' Bride to bits! Such an awesome anime! :D *cough, cough*

Anyway, yes! I'd love for them to meet and since she can stumble upon dreams and the like, Bill would definitely find that interesting. I guess depending on how things go between them, Bill would subtly manipulate her to help him with a few things--he'd act more like a nice guy if she's useful as a pawn--but basically, he's more than likely to just hang out with her, so he doesn't get bored. (I headcanon Bill gets bored easily, so if someone/something interests him, he'll hang out with them whether they want to or not)

So, what has Chise been doing lately? :D

Dorian Pavus & Byakuren HijiriYeah, this definitely sounds interesting! Since Raphael knows her, that's a plus works to be friends with someone's boyfriend xD! Dorian would be interested in her magical techniques since they are different from the norme mages he's usually met. So, yeah! This would be super cool and interesting! :)

Would also love to interact with some of your other characters as well, but I'm totally fine with doing it some other point if you're too busy. :) No worries!

Raphael Santiago and FullMoon like this.
  7. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Chise Hatori & Bill Cipher
    Yeeeeees! It's such an amazing series I love it so much~

Chise is a girl that always tries to help as best as she can so, she could easily be manipulated by Bill into doing things for him if he manages to hide whatever his likely bad intentions are, but if some kind of bizarre friendship was to come out of this, I'm all for it lol.

Chise lives in Silverwood with John Uskglass and is learning how to use magic from him, as well as working as a secretary in the Misty Hollow council for some money. She mostly sticks to those two areas for now, but it doesn't really matter since the two of them would be meeting in dreamland.

Dorian Pavus & Byakuren Hijiri
    I'm not sure how magic works in Dragon Age, but I'm sure Byakuren would be interested in learning about all the different magic around. Since Dorian is also a part of the Mage's Guild, perhaps he could also introduce Byakuren to it since she's mostly unaware of it, and maybe she could even join it! She would gladly share her own knowledge as well!

She's pretty available during this season and is mostly working at her temple when she's not doing helping Misty Hollow's folks with stuff, but she travels out of town sometimes so she's pretty open!

And feel free to toss any ideas for my other character at me if you want! I actually have a good amount of free time for now, so I'm not too busy, actually!

Crystal Peak likes this.
  8. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    @Bill Cipher and John Uskglass
    Bill, If you do anything to harm my student I swear...
    *ahem* But no actually I came in here to toss John at Bill mostly because I think the two of the interacting could be really amazing and I'd love to see Bill's particular flavor of weirdness and amorality interact with John's slightly askew fae-like sense of right and wrong and Sidhe flavored weirdness, so you should totally throw Bill into John's dreams.

But since you and FullMoon are plotting, I just thought I should say if either f you wanted to do a thread between the three of them out in the dreamworld that would be awesome too, seeing as they all ind of do have abilities that allow them to interact with other's dreams.

Crystal Peak likes this.
  9. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill Cipher & Chise Hatori (@FullMoon)Saaaame. I love the art and the plot and everything! I could talk about it for hours, lol. xD

Again, as I mentioned above, it really depends on how things go for them. Right now, he'd want someone to spread his image around places (basically: paint/carve a triangle with an eye on it because that allows him to spy on people, but he wouldn't tell the latter to Chise lol). Afterwards, he might offer to make a deal with her, but we can see about that since he'd have to figure out what Chise would want.

I was just wondering about what she was doing, for future reference--cause this triangle can possess people, woohoo! :p

So, what dates is Chise free? :D

Dorian Pavus & Byakuren HijiriI think they definitely have different types of magic, so yeah, they can totally talk about that and he can tell her about the Mages' Guild! They basically want to learn more about Pandora itself and offer their services to people, so sharing knowledge with each other can work out for them!

Dorian is pretty open as well in this season, so I'm cool with anything. Do you want them to meet maybe at her temple or would you prefer something else?

Awesome! I'll pop up my ideas to your organizer tomorrow, cause it's getting late for me right now, but be prepared! ;)

Bill Cipher & @John Uskglass (@Nessa)Chill, John. I won't do...much Hey there, Nessa! How's it going? :)

I think this would be interesting, since Bill's a pretty amoral guy and would find John not like the other humans. Which puts him in the category of people that interest him!
    He definitely wouldn't care about Fae and Sidhe sense of morality--or what they could do to him since he's like, super old and doesn't freaking care. xD

I think having a thread all together would be super cool, but maybe at a later point, if you guys are okay with that? Like, he could meet John through one of the meetings with Chise and that's how they all started interacting together. Since Bill influences dreams, I can imagine, since John being Chise's teacher, he'd hear about Bill from Chise--unless she wouldn't want to talk about that?

All in all, I LOVE these ideas! :D

FullMoon likes this.
  10. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill Cipher & Chise Hatori
    I'm not sure if I can see Chise essentially drawing illuminati symbols around places (I don't even know if she's familiar with the symbol in the first place lmao) but it's an amusing mental image for sure. Chise is pretty free during January and February, so most dates in those months should work!

As for a thread with John involved, yeah, maybe Chise meets Bill on her own first and later John gets involved in it! She's gonna be finding out John has similar dream walking abilities as her, but she's not a very talkative girl so she might not mention it to John depending on how things go.

Dorian Pavus & Byakuren Hijiri
    Them meeting at the temple could work if you think Dorian would be interested in visiting it. Or if he would be visiting Misty Hollow in general, Byakuren could potentially meet him while she's patroling the area to see if there's any supernatural creature causing trouble and so maybe they could have a more action-oriented thread, if you'd like!

Crystal Peak likes this.
  11. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill & Chise (@FullMoon)Well, he'd simply tell her if she could draw this (the triangle in the window) and make up that he wants it for another reason besides spying on people in Pandora. :p But sure thing! :D

As for with @John Uskglass, Bill would be the perfect gentle-triangle to Chise. ;) But yeah, Chise is a pretty private person...so I can definitely see Bill just dropping uninvited in their dreams, just cause he's curious and wants to see how she's doing. He literally has like 0 respect for privacy unless you tell it to his face.

Dorian & ByakurenBecause he has no idea about the other religions in...general (he only knows very few), he might not visit the temple? But he would go to Misty Hollow cause that place is like a hotspot for supernatural creatures/magic. He'd be interested in investigating and more than likely to meet a more hostile creature. So yeah, I'm totally for that kind of thread! Super excited! :D

So, I could start one and you could start another, if you're okay with that? :) Which one do you prefer?

FullMoon likes this.
  12. John Uskglass

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    @Bill Cipher and John Uskglass
    All of this sounds great, and I'm totally willing to wait a bit on doing any group threads until more of a relationship has been built between Bill and Chise. As I said, I'm totally up for Bill dropping in on John's dreams any time h wants as well, just to mess with the kid. I'd just really love to see how they interact as I'm sure whatever happens, it'd be interesting!^^

Crystal Peak likes this.
  13. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hm, since it's Chise's ability to just wander around in dreams that would result in Bill getting interested in her, then I guess you could start that thread with Bill just... doing his thing in the dreamworld and suddenly Chise shows up?

Meanwhile, I can start the thread with Dorian, no problem!

Crystal Peak likes this.
  14. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill & @John UskglassAwesome! If you and FullMoon want, we could totally have a PM to shoot ideas to each other, cause Bill will definitely keep popping up to interesting people and trolling them lol.

@FullMoonOkay! I can definitely start the thread with Chise; I already got an idea in my head, so no problem! :D And you can take the Dorian thread. :) *thumbs up*

15. John Uskglass

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    eep! >.< totally meant to reply tho this sooner! But yeah, if that's cool with @FullMoon that's cool with me!^^

Crystal Peak likes this.
  16. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Bart Allen & @Bill Cipher
    I've been wanting to plot with Bill. And I wanted to offer Bart here as a perfect tool for him to get his image spread around Pandora. He's speedy, impulsive, and Bill just needs to plant an idea in his head and Bart will be scrawling the all-seeing eye everywhere (until he gets distracted and forgets, anyway. :p)

But yeah, Bart is naive, extremely gullible, and just very, very easy to manipulate. But at the same time, he's also wildly unpredictable and....not easy to reliably manipulate? lolol But it might be fun to have some dream interactions there, Bill seeing how far he can push Bart to be useful to him and then the mounting frustration when he only ever gets Bill half of what he wants.

Vague ideas are vague, but let me know what you think. :p

Crystal Peak likes this.
  17. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bart & Bill (@Rani)OMG, YES. This is awesome!

Honestly, Bill would probably find Bart hilarious since he's basically chaos on super speed. :p If he could get Bart to just do that all over Pandora, he'd be doing a solid for him (and of course, he'd repay the kid back...). Bart forgetting would annoy him, but if he got a good chunk out of the place, that works for him!

Yeah, seeing them interact would be hilarious. But I agree that the frustration would get to him and he might suggest to Bart to do some major property damage to get the kid in trouble with the authorities, cause who doesn't want some chaos in their life? xD

But yes! I'd love for them to interact and see how things goes! :D

18. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

Bart & @Bill Cipher
    Okay, so now to get this thing started! Maybe we can start it without Bill talking to Bart at all. He could just plant some imagery into his dreams, get it stuck in his head, and Bart might doodle it around here or there. But it's not enough and he quickly forgets, so Bill can then try to approach him directly?

19. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Bill & @Bart AllenOh yeah! I do think that Bill would do that--I've been saying that he's influenced some NPCs to do some symbols and to write his summoning ritual so people can call him, lol.

But yeah, that sounds like a cool idea! He's probably try to push him to do stuff and then try to get him to do for a deal. :p So, what dates is Bart free?

20. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

Bart & @Bill Cipher
    Bart has like 3 threads this season, so just about any date is free. XD