HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! September 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Mistaken Identity

Discussion in 'Myrtle Beach and the Shimmering Sea' started by Irene Adler, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Irene Adler

Irene Adler BBC Sherlock

Dominatrix
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Day 2: August 7th Year 6

Without much of a space to speak of, Irene kept her dominatrix appointments small in numbers and short sessions. Mostly, it was advertising for a longer and more extensive session, a little taste of what could be if she was in her own space. She also had so many jobs on the cruise that time for an extended session just was not available. However, the two short sessions she already had were helpful to her own psyche. Having control over someone was in direct contrast what she had been through with Eurus Holmes.

Waiting, strattling a chair in leather attire, black lace, and red lips and nails. Twirling the whip idly, blue eyes trained on the door, she had already prepared the small room. The bed had silk ties, handcuffs, and a blindfold. Even so, the room smelled pleasant and the bed was soft. Unfortunately, everything swayed every once n awhile with the waves outside, but that couldn't be helped.

She straightened when the door opened, "Mr. Blake, I presume?" She purred, standing slowly, arching her leg over the chair gracefully. Approaching him, she held out the horse whip, pointing at his face.

@Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake likes this.
  2. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    Okay, so honestly, a massage sounded nice. But also a little bit on the nerve-wracking side. Not that Bellamy would ever admit to feeling nervous, and yet here he was, pacing outside of the room he was supposed to be in just about now. He'd always read that these were strangely intimate experiences with strangers, experiences that were still deemed normal. What would Jo have thought?

But then again, he liked to think Octavia would have considered that kind of thing before she'd gone ahead and booked this for him. Apparently she just really thought he needed to loosen up and, to be honest, she was probably right. Which was almost hilarious given what she'd physically been through much more recently than he ever had. Only, she seemed to be loosening up just fine on this ship.

He was wasting time, and he was always about to start wasting money that Octavia had used to book this thing. So finally, with a deep breath, he walked in. He was shown to the next room he was meant to be in and, stepping inside, Bellamy heard the door close behind him.

And he was greeted with a sight that ... he was pretty sure was not supposed to go hand in hand with a massage. There was a woman clad in leather and lace. The way she stood, the way her leg arched gracefully over that chair, and the way she slowly approached him like a cat, he was sure he felt his brows shoot up. And then she held that-- was that a whip? She held a whip out and the look on Bellamy's face could have easily been shock or ... something else.

"And you must be, uh ... Ms. Adler," he said slowly. He hadn't even noticed the damn bed yet.

3. Irene Adler

Irene Adler BBC Sherlock

Dominatrix
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

"At least you know your manners." Irene scolded, "You will continue to call me Ms. Adler, is that understood?" She demanded, slapping the whip to her thigh with a Mona Lisa smile. It did occur to her that this young man looked nervous. That was hardly unusual in itself, she made people nervous and submissive for a living, but his nervous expression also seemed to be laced with surprise.

She narrowed her mascara heavy eyes, "Mr. Bellamy Blake, is that right?" She asked, dropping the forcefulness of her voice and demeanor just a couple of notches. Consent, of course, was absolutely vital to this sub/dom relationship and, if someone felt uncomfortable or overwhelmed during a session, then the session ended with the utterance of a safe word. However, that usually didn't happen with in the first moment of the session but Irene got the sense that the brakes were needed anyway.

Still, just in case hesitation and surprise were actually his game, the effect he wanted from her domination, she did not 'end' the session just yet. There were ways to get the truth without ruining the fantasy. She approached closer, the whip touching his shoulder and running down his torso if he did not step back.

"Now, tell me, Bellamy, what do you like?" She nearly hissed, getting closer and reaching out to grab his face.

@Bellamy Blake

#3 Irene Adler, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link

It took a lot to really throw Bellamy Blake for a loop, and it took a lot to strike him entirely silent, too. Not only that but his mouth was hanging open a bit, and he was starting to feel a little like he had walked into another universe. Not that he had no idea what a dominatrix was, which was clearly the occupation of the woman moving closer to him now, but he'd never imagined himself standing in a room with one. Whether expected or not.

"Uh ..." He felt a little like he was in some sort of trance as she traced the whip along his shoulder and then down the length of his torso, a tiny shudder running down the length of his spine.

Until finally, he suddenly snapped the hell out of it. "Uh-- Wait, wait-- Wait, I think there's been a huge mistake, I--" He'd already stepped back and was taking another. "I'm supposed to be getting a massage."

He was gonna kill Octavia.

Irene Adler likes this.
  5. Irene Adler

Irene Adler BBC Sherlock

Dominatrix
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Her client still looked quite befuddled, but he did not object as she touched him. That was a good sign, a sign for Irene to continue on to the next step. She took another step forward, her eyes half closed and a red lipped smirk on her face.

"Uh-- Wait, wait-- Wait, I think there's been a huge mistake, I—"

Irene did wait, stopping her advance on a dime. Consent was vital and the rules had not yet been laid out. The safe word had not yet been decided and so ‘wait’, ‘stop’ or anything of the like would be heeded.

She lifted her brows expectantly and receptively as he explained that he thought this was a massage. Irene shifted her weight, somewhat annoyed before remembering that someone else had booked this particular session.

“Looks like we’ve been played the fools.” She said with a sigh, irritated with the waste of time, “I will be charging the booker for the full session anyway, Mr. Bellamy as I feel as if I arrived in good confidence. However, as I see you did as well, can I extend you another service that Vice offers? We do have massages, but the masseuse is not licensed and the massage is of a different nature.” Her smile returned, this time of a suggestive nature and she redshifted her weight a little more relaxed.

@Bellamy Blake

6. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link

This was a damn nightmare. Maybe in another time, he would have held some sort of curiosity over this, the kind of curiosity that would absolutely never see the light of day, but Bellamy was so far beyond that now that the fact that he was standing here at all felt to him like the whole ship was watching. As though the second he walked through that door, everybody would just happen to know where he had come from.

He didn't even give a crap that she was gonna keep O's money. She probably deserved it.

"Wh-- no, no--" he managed, sounding nothing less than entirely flustered as she went on about certain types of massages. "I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't-- I don't really think our interests align." There was a smile on his face, thin and humiliated.

Irene Adler likes this.