By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Text momda is also trying

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Wanda Maximoff, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff Marvel Universe

to: @Tommy Shepherd
    date: June 28th, Y108​

### Hey! Have you been settling fine? Found the magic fridge yet?

Tommy Shepherd likes this.
  2. Tommy Shepherd

Tommy Shepherd Marvel Universe

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

i've been settling in just fine

the farm's weird, tho. the nosy animals you keep here won't stop giving me weird looks. is it because i'm the newbie?

are they trying to determine if i'm worthy enough of sticking around with you guys? are they gonna murder me with their scary animal paws if they end up hating me? : ((((

wait

MAGIC FRIDGE? : DDDDDDD

is it a super awesome fridge that holds inexhaustible amounts of food? if it isn't, sorry but i'm not interested

is this what you use your magic for in this world, turning ordinary fridges into magic fridges? can't say i can complain

how're you holding up

about the whole uncle p stuff

Wanda Maximoff likes this.
  3. Wanda Maximoff

### If you're talking about the Susans and the Wooloos, they give everyone those looks. You're fine.

### Magic Fridge came with the house - I don't realllly know how it works, but it never seems to run out of food. It's sustained Pietro for all this time. Usually no gourmet takeout unless you get lucky though - sorry!

### I'll be alright. We've survived worse. And so have you.

4. Tommy Shepherd

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

the susans and the wooloos? are those their names? who picked them, they're horrendous

no offence

i'll make do with whatever our lord and saviour magic fridge bestows upon me

you think someone's trying to frame him?

could i kick their ass whenever we figure out who's behind all this? puh-lease? there are so many heroes round this world, it's boring sitting on the sidelines ;-;

don't wanna be mean or smth, or idk, insensitive, as billy often lovingly and fondly describes me

buuuuuut

how do you know what i have survived. we haven't exactly had time for any touchy-feely talks

not like i want them or anything, just making a point

5. Wanda Maximoff

### Tony Stark named all the alpacas Susan, an iteration or two ago.

### I have no idea who came up with Wooloo.

### Might be. If I have a name and there's anything left of them, I'll let you know!

### The same way I knew who you were, I think. Seeing into other dimensions and stuff.

### Huh, that sounded kind of creepy.

6. Tommy Shepherd

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

well whoever did should clearly stop naming stuff, they'd never get a job at ikea at this rate!

creepy is an understatement

lucky for you, i'm already used to the whole magic-user weird ass stuff. nothing really fazes me anymore, i'm immune!

so, you know, what, everything? from the moment i was born to now?

uh

that'll save us loooooots of awkward family talks, then!

i don't know anything about you, though. the you that isn't my wanda. i mean- the one from my world

are you... that different from her?

not like i knew her well, mind you, we were busy trying to keep the avengers and the x-men from murdering her, so didn't have time to do any noteworthy bonding!

the avengers were real dicks, btw, not cool. expected better. disappointed

7. Wanda Maximoff

### There are blanks. I don't get to look all the time, and it happened just once or twice. Too much information to process completely.

### Ummm I'm not sure. There are things she's done that I would do differently, and things I've done I think she would do differently.

### I also don't really understand the spandex and head thing.

### There also weren't nearly as many Avengers yet, where I come from.

8. Tommy Shepherd

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

uh. that's good, i guess. wouldn't be fair for me to be the only one in the dark! it sounds scary, having that kind of power

do you know. about the 'no more mutants' thing?

i'm guessing you do, stupid question

would you have handled that differently?

i take offence to that, the spandex and head thing are what make the scarlet witch /the/ scarlet witch, they're great accessories! v classy, you rock them ; ))))

how many were they?

more importantly, was wolvie there? he was the absolute worst, i'm telling you, never go near him! he's got the rabies!

9. Wanda Maximoff

### I think even she would've handled that differently, if she could.

### I don't think she was in control, and given the same circumstances, I don't think I would be either.

### And I don't know if we're different because we grew up differently, or because we're different.

### Mmmm must be a quirk of dimensional culture. Speaking of, there actually weren't actually... mutants yet. At least not out in public, using that specific term.

10. Tommy Shepherd

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

there were rumors that doom had been controlling her

couldn't confirm them cause the asshole ran off like a coward

although p sure that's not what you mean when you say 'she wasn't in control' all ominous like

she went a little bananas

uh, still weird. knowing you're not the same person but at the same time you sorta are

sooooo ; ))))

what happened with you and vision ; ))) was there trouble under the covers? is it because he's a robot? isn't that, like, robcist or smth. pretty sure there's a term for that

no wait

you're my mom

I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED FORGET IT

whaaaaaaattt :0000

what were mutants called if the term mutant didn't exist

oh my, were they having an identity crisis just because they didn't know what to call themselves? that'd be hilarious

11. Wanda Maximoff

### It is super weird

### I knew Vision for a day before I ended up here

### We were never together, and besides there's someone else :)

### The most common nomenclature was "enhanced"

### Honestly most of the crises involving superpowers and super-related things revolved around space aliens

12. Tommy Shepherd

Race:
    Mutant
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

isn't it like freaky for you then

meeting me, i mean, knowing that i was somehow wished into existence, by the other scarlet witch, who was head over heels for viv

someone else, huh? i wouldn't normally care about other people's romantic relationships, for realsies, they ought to keep their pda to closed doors, buuuuut i'll make an exception

who is this mysterious person who captured your heart? enlighten me pls

wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait

aliens? from space?

please tell me everything you can about them

i need details, wanda

like sure, i know an alien, but yanno, he's too much like a human to be considered an alien

such a party pooper, that guy

13. Wanda Maximoff

### After a while, freaky became the new normal. Did you know there's another universe where everyone is a zombie? It's nice that neither of us are from that!

### Welll his name is Kal. He also sometimes has a cape, flies, and shoots lasers. I promise you I don't have a type.

### It was

### Thanos

### Not sure if there's a Thanos where you're from. But he's trouble. Would take a party pooper over a Thanos.