HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

News Article Muggers Get Mugged

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by Ira, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Ira

Ira Guest

N/A
    January 6th.
    Apparently we have some sort of hero who stopped a notorious band of muggers, outside a bar in Black Haven. Their reports were that the individual was a "monster child" and should be avoided at all costs. Is he a hero, or is he a villain in disguise, as something else? I personally think that the individual could be a hero, if given the right motivation. I will leave it up to you, the masses of Pandora to decide whether or not you want him as a good guy, or bad guy. The thugs are in intensive care after the beating they received from him, and are expected to recover in six to eight weeks. Get this, though. They tried to mug him according to their own testimony, and claim it was the "biggest mistake of their life".

When he was asked to comment, the mysterious individual told this reporter. "I'm no hero. But I will not get mugged after nearly getting eaten in the Arid Wastes. They started the fight, I merely put an end to it. They come after me again, I'll do the same."

Relevant Threads
    Only Thread

#1 Ira, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018