By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

my more colorful moniker ☠️ hook // seeking killian jones !!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Ads' started by Harry Hook, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Harry Hook

Harry Hook Descendants

Hello and welcome to my space to scream about Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time and how badly I want to write with him!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Well okay sir.

I've been wanting to write with Killian Jones for YEARS and while I haven't always had characters in place to do so, I currently play Harry Hook from Descendants and I honestly don't know who would fit this more perfectly. To those who don't know, Harry Hook is the son of Captain Hook. Classic Captain James Hook, but also, like ... take one look at him and it's obvious who his design is inspired by, I mean pls.

Fun facts about Harry: He both worships and hates his actual father. He carries a hook as homage to the legend rather than the man himself, and he's definitely a little bit unhinged and dreams of the day he'll actually lose his hand, too. Maybe he tried to get a crocodile to eat his hand once. It's fine.

The plot opportunities here are like coming out of the wOODWORK! Father/son relationship???? DYSFUNCTIONAL father/son relationship???? Probably more likely, I mean, they would be an actual disaster. Killian trying to prove he is Captain Hook while Harry laughs in his face????? Killian trying to get his crazy not!son to stop trying to get his hand cut off?????? Teach him to be good at applying eyeliner????

BUT ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT KILLIAN'S HISTORY WITH KIDS!!!!!

[​IMG]

Not that Harry is anything like little Baelfire, but it means there's hope, right????

Whatever the case, I am DYING to write this idiot with Killian and I know for a fact that there are others around the site who definitely feel the same!! If you are even remotely interested, please please please come talk to me so that I can drop all of my crazy at your feet and hopefully not scare you away!

Emma Swan likes this.
  2. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon a Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    <<

>>

I wouldn't mind seeing this.

Harry Hook and Octi like this.
  3. Harry Hook

Harry Hook Descendants

Update!!!

With permission from our previous Killian, Harry has hung onto the Jolly Roger!
    MORE POTENTIAL PLOT STUFF????
    KILLIAN TAKING HIS SHIP BACK BY FORCE????
    HARRY GETTING HIS TEEN LOSER FRIENDS TOGETHER AND TAKING IT BACK AGAIN????
    endleSS CYCLE OF SHIP TAKEOVERS!!!
    (bc this pipsqueak is too dumb to know when to stop)
    AHHHHH !!!!!!​

4. Uma Undine

Uma Undine Descendants

Pirate/Sea Witch
    Race:
    Sea Witch (usually human-shaped)
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    As one of Harry's "TEEN LOSER FRIENDS" and as his crew's Captain, Uma will be right by his side, fighting tooth and nail for this ship Harry has claimed. Also, she'll be fighting with magic too, so be aware of that. He's too dumb to know when to stop, and when there's a pirate ship involved, so is Uma.

Harry Hook likes this.
  5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    He’s reserved !!!!!!!!!