By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Nairne's Absenses

Discussion in 'Absences' started by Nairne, May 19, 2017.

1. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all! So the semester just ended and I'm going to be moving out of my house soon! So the next two and a half weeks are going to be busy for me so I'll try to post when I can!

2. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Alright I'm all moved in so hopefully now that things have settled down I'll reapp for Chief Hopper and get the ball rolling again. Thanks for being patient!

3. Sorry this week might be a bit slow since I have a few exams. Hoping to catch up on some threads though!

Irene Adler likes this.
  4. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all!
    So I'm going to be moving Wednesday/Thursday, going to be busy all weekend and then classes start Monday. Threading is going to slow down, but my goal is to keep a regular once a week schedule for post. Message me if you want to schedule a rapid fire, because I'd love to do that too to get these done!

5. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all.

So I've been trying to keep up with posts but right now I'm going through some personal drama (crazy love triangle with potential break up) so I might be slower than normal with the next coming weeks. I'll do my best.

6. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all.

So I'm going through a rough time right now with a friend of mine attempting suicide plus being busy with school. I try to keep a post a week schedule but it's kind of hard to do things right now with stress really slowing me down. I'm not sure how all of this will affect my posting since I use it to get away from things, but I figured I'd give a heads up in case I go AWOL at all this week and next week. I'm prioritizing my more heavily involved plots so if I'm slower on some of my other threads, I'm really sorry and will gladly jump back in when life isn't being hell.

I guess as for me myself, I'm doing okayish. Just want to graduate and start life without any more of this drama stuff. I'll still be around, probably lurking. Love you guys <3

7. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all. So just a heads up, break is coming and I've got finals coming up, so between now and mid december I'm going to be busy and posts won't be as fast as they usually are. You'll still be able to reach me by discord, just posting will be slow. Feel free to give me a poke if it's for a major plot!

Jen likes this.
  8. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey so I got my internet back! I've still got some class work to do (yeah I graduated but it still won't end >.<) but for the most part I'll be back in business. I might have a family obligation this week, but if I don't end up going, I'll be catching up on threads.

9. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey everyone. Sorry I've been a slow on replies. RL is picking up and I'm having low motivation for posting. I feel bad that it took this long to admit it, but I might as well say something. Hopefully I'll get some motivation back, but in the meantime, I'll be pretty slow on replies.

Sorry all!

10. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey all,

I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to have to take a break from Pandora. It's hard saying it, but with RL getting busier, I'm not having nearly enough time to post like I want to. I'm sorry if this affects major plots with my characters since I'm involved in a lot. I also kind of feel like I overextended myself so stepping back will help me regroup. I love writing with you all and hope that I'll be able to make time in the future. For now though, I just need to focus on my own thing for a bit.

Love you all,
    Nairne

Irene Adler likes this.
  11. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey everyone!

I'm back. I decided that I'm going to need to drop a bunch of characters in order to get back to a stable level of activity and avoid overwhelming myself. It's hard to drop my characters, but I'd rather play less and remain on the site than otherwise.

The characters I'm dropping are:
    • Elias Ainsworth
    • L
    • Giovanni
    Since I'm involved in quite a few plots with these characters, I'm okay with finishing out any threads we do have, but please let me know. However, if you don't reach out to me, I'm going to let them go as there's a lot.

Anyways, glad to be back and hopefully you'll be seeing more of me now! :)

theweasleyboys and Saaron like this.
  12. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    Directory:
    link
    @Nairne Glad you're doing better, welcome back :D

Nairne likes this.
  13. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Hey y'all.

So I randomly disappeared after getting my activity up and honestly it's due to RL suddenly kicking my ass hard. I'm considering quitting my job, probably going to have to break up with my bf, and preparing for some family problems in the upcoming months.

So tldr: life sucks right now.

I'm hoping when the initial hit of things calms down, I can pick back up to posting, but right now I'm too stressed to do much other than stuff to get by. You can catch me on discord, but just giving the heads up that if I randomly drop off again, it's probably related to one of the three areas above. Not sure when the storm will be settling, but I'll do my best to get back to you all. <3

Rika likes this.