By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open New Force User on the Block!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Galen Marek, Nov 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Hey all! My clone boy is finally running around pandora!!!

You know what this means. Time to see if I can find some pals for a guy like him. He's gonna be really sad because I took him from a point where he thinks the gal he loves is dead and it's his fault so that should be fun. At the hands of his master Darth Vader no less, which as you can tell means Galen was a sith for a little while.

But don't let that discourage any of you. He's not a bad or good guy technically. He's very much so in the middle and will probably help someone out if he sees a chance.

I'm mostly just looking for anyone who could possibly try to befriend a really sad force user or maybe even somehow figure out he's incredibly powerful and decide they wanna somehow use him for bad, which has happened before. Pretty much anything works as I'm just hyped to be able to have Galen as my character <3 <3

Anakin Skywalker likes this.
  2. Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker Star Wars

[​IMG]

GIMME A THREAD

Galen Marek likes this.
  3. Jaesa Willsaam

Jaesa Willsaam Star Wars

Who the hell knows
    Race:
    Force-Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    -raises hand-

Jaesa is a very complicated Force user with unique abilities yada yada yada. She is also very sad as she attempts to reconcile who she was before she got her memories back with the person she was in those memories. Basically things are confusing for her and she can really do with meeting more people.

Galen Marek likes this.
  4. Rey Solo

Rey Solo Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I can throw Rey at you too! I'd love for her to meet more Force users!

Galen Marek likes this.
  5. Dharke

Dharke Playing RTS in Madison region.

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I can chuck Luke your way as well! He will try to coax Galen towards the Light, but is learning to accept these pesky Force users who love to sit on the fence!

Also, he will find Galen's past interesting indeed... If it's possible to get him to share that information!

Galen Marek likes this.
  6. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Anakin Skywalker yess. Galen has two blue sabers so u can ask him all the jedi questions! currently, have threads during Nov 10th and the 25th so we can have em do the thing we talked about with jawas whenever you want.

@Jaesa Willsaam i love your Jaesa so I'd totally love to see them interact. Galen is going around working odd jobs to scrape enough money to buy himself a trashy ship so he'll be anywhere in Pandora really. Any place she tends to frequent? I'm sure I can find a reason for him to bump into her.

@Rey Solo dope! Galen would probably like to meet some more force users as well. specifically those who dont seem to wanna kill him.

as for @Luke Skywalker yes please!!! he's fought besides Jedis but hes not one himself. However I'm sure a man like luke can sense the inner conflict between Galen when it comes to the light and dark side so please do try to convince him. I'm down to have this be whenever.

7. Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    a rlly sad force user??? wow here, take another!!!

loooools kylo here hates his life for the most part as things currently stand, so they should totally meet and mope and be good at the Force and stuff. Maybe they could come to be weird pals/ train together/ etc. he could meet galen through rey or jaesa, or on his own, whatever works really! before mid november he's pretty open for random space shenanigans :3

Galen Marek likes this.
  8. Rey Solo

Rey Solo Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Galen Marek Yep! she's more about making friends rather than killing people XD she'll be interested in meeting anyone else who knows anything about the force- maybe they could train or something?? idk, she's up for chatting and training maybe from mid-november onwards?

Galen Marek likes this.
  9. Jaesa Willsaam

Jaesa Willsaam Star Wars

Who the hell knows
    Race:
    Force-Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Um um um. Any thread would have to wait until next season as this season is chok-a-blok for Jaesa and I'm not sure where Jaesa will have settled by winter.... For the sake of simplicity I'll say she can pretty much be anywhere since she'll be finding her ship again at the end of November! If you wanna hash stuff out on DM or anything feel free to yell at me!

Galen Marek likes this.
  10. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Kylo Ren yes! Galen could totally train or just be sad pals with him. Galen also hates his life so they can totally bond over that or the fact that they happen to be good at the force. Whatever works. I'm thinking the 30th of Oct could work maybe? How they meet or whatever I guess depends on if anyone introduces them I suppose.

@Rey Solo I'd love to have Galen maybe train her. He's pretty much spent his whole life training so passing some stuff down to a pal would be lovely. Galen is an incredibly strong force user but mostly when it comes to destructive things, maybe they could learn a thing or two from one another.

@Jaesa Willsaam that totally works for me. I'll dm you closer to the season change and ask you what you'd be interested in.

again thank you all for posting in here. I love all of you

Rey Solo, Kylo Ren and Jaesa Willsaam like this.
  11. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Some time in mid to late November? Or would next season be best? Where does Galen like to hang out? Would he ever end up on Star Wars island Saint Sacul?

Galen Marek likes this.
  12. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Dharke The start of next season would work best I'd wager. Galen could totally end up on Sain Sacul because what why wouldn't he end up on the Star Wars island for this or that reason. Can't wait to have him meet Luke tho it should be fun!

Dharke likes this.
  13. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Galen Marek: Look! It's next season!!! Let me know when you'd be up for a thread. *Grabby hands.*

Galen Marek likes this.
  14. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    whenever you are. Galen can totally appear on Saint Sacul on Dec 3rd or 4th if thats cool with you.

Dharke likes this.
  15. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Galen Marek: Great! :) I can do those dates! Do you want me to start?

Galen Marek likes this.
  16. Han Solo

Han Solo Star Wars
    Captain of the Millennium Falcon

Smuggler
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    How about becoming friends with a smuggler?

Galen Marek likes this.
  17. Galen Marek

Galen Marek Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensative Clone
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Dharke I'd love it if you could. I'm not gonna be around to post or start anything for a few days I think.

as for Han, yes yes yes. I'd love to have em meet. It'll probably be the last Galen thread slot I'll take for the time being but it should be a blast.